Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Take Off to the Sky ❯ Take Off to the Sky ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(Mobile Suit Gundam belongs to Bandai and Sunrise. (sighs) Though I wish it belonged to me.....)

Cecily: Ohayo minna-chan! Since I'm having a little bit of a block with 'Silent Voice', and just because I want to, here is a little sidestory to it, and of course it's going to be Amuro/Sayla

Amuro: Another one? Are we loved or what?

Sayla: Apparently so.

Cecily: Well, I let you all get to your reading. A few things first though. One, this DOES have sex in it (oral, a little bondage, stuff like that), so if you're under 17, Amuro/Sayla haters, or just don't like this stuff, DON'T READ IT!! I don't want to be getting nasty reviews or emails, because if I do......

Camille: You better listen to her. You don't want to see Cecily-chan when she's angry.

Cecily: (squeals) Camille! (jumps into his arms)

Amuro and Sayla: (sweatdrops slightly)

Cecily: Now I'll let you all get to your reading. Oh and the song inserted here is by one of my favorite singers, Midorikawa Hikaru, who does the Japanese for Heero Yuy!

Amuro: Who's Midorikawa Hikaru?

Sayla: Who's Heero Yuy?

Cecily: (sighs)

Take Off to the Sky

by Cecily Ronah

Universal Century 0082

Sayla sighed happily as the warm sun hit her face gently. "This was a great idea, coming down to Earth for a week. I forgot how great the sun felt." She giggled when something soft tickled her nose. She opened her eyes and looked up at Amuro, who was holding a rose. "Where did you get that?" she asked, sitting up slightly.

"Over in a field not too far from here." He sat down next to her and brushed is gently across her jaw line.

Sayla took it from him and smiled gently. "It's beautiful."

Amuro cupped the side of her face and moved closer. "Not like you. You're breathtaking." He kissed her softly on the lips.

tasogare-iro ni somaru BENCHI ni

okizari no ningyo

yume o nakuseba subete ga owaru

dare ka tsubuyaiteta

on a bench dyed in twilight

an abandoned doll

If you lose your dreams everything's over

murmured someone

Sayla's eyes fluttered shut as she leaned into the kiss. After a moment, she pulled away. "Keep saying things like that, and my head's going to get big and I won't be able to fit it in the hovercar," she teased.

Amuro laughed. "Then I guess I better not say things like you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen...." He leaned forward and kissed her softly again. "and I fall more in love with you every time I see you. I better not say things like that, right?" He grinned slightly.

A light blush covered Sayla's cheeks. "Well.... if it's things like that, I guess I can live with a large head," she said giggling.

"Good." With gentle pressure, he pushed Sayla back onto the blanket and plucked the rose from her hand. "Because I wouldn't have stopped anyway." Slowly he began to unbutton her shirt.

Sayla blinked. "Amuro, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" he asked as he opened her shirt, revealing her lacy white bra.

"But someone could see!"

"We're miles away from civilization, and we'll sense someone coming, so relax." He leaned down and kissed her stomach near her naval.

Sayla felt her breath catch in her throat. "Amuro...." she began to say, but when Amuro dipped his tongue into her naval, she ended it in a soft gasp.

Moving up until they were face to face he said softly, "You know I wouldn't do anything to endanger you Sayla. Will you trust me?"

Seeing the warmth in his deep blue eyes, she couldn't help but trust him. Since they first me, she'd trusted him. "I trust you with my life Amuro," she whispered.

Only wish

fui ni ishiki no soko kara

It's only life

Ore wo atsuku yusaburu omoi

Only wish

suddenly from the bottom of my consciousness

It's only life

The feelings that fire my passion

A smile appeared on Amuro's face. "You do?"

She nodded. "I always have."

Leaning down, he kissed her with a passion, an intensity she never felt from him before. Gently flicking his tongue over her lips, Amuro felt Sayla open her mouth and their tongues brushed together in a sensual dance.

After several long minutes, Amuro broke the kiss to catch his breath before leaning down and placing kissing along her neck and began to move downwards. When he got down to her bra, he reached behind Sayla and unhooked the strapless bra and slowly removed it, letting it brush against her semi-erect nipples before tossing it to the side. His heart skipped a beat as he looked down at her, shorts still on and shirt spread open, her chest moving up and down in a rhythmic motion, golden hair that just touch her shoulders, framing her face like a goddess. "Gods you're beautiful...." He lowered his head and rested his forehead between her breasts. "I keep asking myself how was I lucky enough to have someone like you fall in love with me?"

Sayla raised his head slightly and smiled at him. "Because of your kind and loving heart." She brushed his wavy brown hair off his forehead slightly. "I think I fell in love with you that first day we met, only I was too scared to admit it to myself."

Ima hageshiku karada ni kanji aeru

Sorezore no himeta kodou

tadoritsuita jounetsu dakishimeta tsubasa

Take off to the sky

And now, fiercely, we can feel each other's bodies

of each hidden pulse

the passion I struggled for, the wings I embraced

Take off to the sky

"Sayla...." he leaned up and kissed her. "I think it was the same way with me too."

Sayla's eyes filled with happiness. Lowering her hands, she pulled Amuro's shirt out of his jeans and began to pull it upwards. "I don't want to be the only one partially naked here."

Amuro chuckled as he help pull the shirt off. "Whatever the lady wishes." He tossed it to the side and Sayla's hand reached out and ran over the hard stomach that Amuro had developed from piloting the Gundam.

Sucking in his breath, Amuro grabbed her hand. "Hey, don't make me have to tie you up."

Sayla grinning. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

Amuro blinked before laughing. "You have some weird kinks Sayla."

"Oh, you know you love them." She let her other hand over the front of his jeans.

Growling softly, Amuro grabbed Sayla's other hand and while holding both over her head with one hand, he leaned over and dug around in the picnic basket they brought before pulling out a scarf that Sayla had used for her hair. "You sure about this?" he asked one final time. When Sayla nodded, he began to tie her hands together. "Is it too tight?" he asked as he finished.

Sayla shook her head. "It's fine."

"Good." He smiled. "Now keep them there." Moving back down, he said, "Now where was I..... Oh, I remember now." He lowered his head and began to lick and nibble her breast, but not paying attention to the one place that Sayla wanted him to go.

"Nnnh.... Amuro....." Sayla pleaded, clenching her hands into fists and arched up slightly.

Amuro chuckled slightly, but gave in and took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck and lick it gently.

Sayla threw her head back and bit her lip to keep from crying out. Amuro raised his head, making her whimper at the loss. "Don't hold it back Sayla." He took her other nipple into his mouth and gave it the same treatment, all the while taking off her shorts, leaving her in a silk white thong. Leaving her breast, he began to kiss down her stomach, dipping his tongue into her naval again.

Modoru basho nado doko ni mo nakute

samayoutta kono machi

sunao ni narezu

shinjirareru mono sae wakaranu mama

I have nowhere to return to

Just wandering through this town

Without being able to become gentle

Without knowing what I believe

Face flushed, Sayla let out a soft moan as Amuro brushed his thumb over the silk underwear, teasing her clit. "A-Amuro...."

"Don't be afraid," he said gently as he pulled off the underwear. "There's no one here to hear you."

Sayla shuddered as he put one leg over her shoulder. She bucked and cried out when he touched her clit again. When he lowered his mouth onto her, she cried out. "Amuro!!"

Amuro slowly ran his tongue over each side of her cleft, making her buck and cry out in pleasure. When he slip his tongue into her, she let out a sharp scream. "Oh god!" She shuddered violently, pleasure assaulting her from every direction. When she thought it couldn't get any better, Amuro rubbed his thumb over her clitoris, making her arch up and shriek loudly as she came into Amuro's mouth.

Amuro moved up and held her as Sayla tried to catch her breath. "Now, see how much better you feel after screaming like that?"

Still panting slightly, she looked up at him. "Are you patronizing me Amuro Ray?"

He laughed as he untied Sayla's arms. "Of course not, but maybe, since you're all satisfied now, you can...."

Sayla giggled as she pushed Amuro onto his back and began to unbuckle his jeans. "I think that can be arranged." Pulling them down, she let out another giggle when his erection sprang up. "Still no underwear huh?"

"You know I don't like them." He bucked slightly when Sayla cupped him in her hand. "Sayla...." His head fell back and let out a long groan as Sayla took him into her mouth.

Slowly Sayla moved her mouth up and down Amuro's hard length, circling the tip with her tongue as she came up. Hearing Amuro's breathing become shorter and more shallow, she thought, 'Let's see if he likes this.'

Only peace

kimi no tashika na yasuragi

It's only love

sameta kako o atatamete yuku

Only peace

Your steady calmness

It's only love

the cold past becoming warm

Amuro felt like he was about to burst at any moment, so when he went to sit up and pull Sayla away, she chose that moment to take most of him into her mouth and cup his balls in her hand and squeeze gently. "Kami-sama!" he gasped out. He tangled his right hand in her soft blonde hair and was going to pull her up, but just couldn't seem to, his mind so fogged up with pleasure. "S-Sayla," he gasped. "I'm gon... I'm gonna...." This only seemed to have Sayla suck and squeeze more. Amuro let out a loud cry as he came into Sayla's mouth. Sayla quickly swallowed before moving up, a smirk on her lips. "W-where do you learn to do that?" Amuro asked, still gasping for air.

"Let's just say all those late night chats with Frau finally came in handy," she said, giggling. Leaning down, she brushed her lips against Amuro's, all the while playing with Amuro's limp member, which was quickly coming back to life.

"Nnh! Sayla....."

"Now you know how I felt when you teased me." Straddling his hips, Sayla brushed herself along his length as she slipped her shirt off.

A low growl came from the man beneath her. "Don't. Tease. Me."

She did it again. "Or what?"

Ima itoshiku kokoro ni wakachi aeru

sorezore no fukai tsumi

kono uchuu ni hatenaku tokihanatsu mirai

Take off to the sky

And now, tenderly, in my heart

we can share and comfort each other's deep sin

in this universe the future unwinds endlessly

Take off to the sky

In a quick movement, Amuro rolled her to the ground, cradling her head so it wouldn't slam against the floor. When she looked up at him surprised, he said, "I told you," before leaning down and pressing his lips against hers as her took her.

Sayla let out a soft moan as Amuro began to move in and out slowly. Their tongues came together in a sensual dance as they continued to move together as one. Long moments past before Sayla broke the kiss, gasping heavily. "A-Amuro...." She was cut off as Amuro kissed her again and began to move faster, making her moan in pleasure against his lips. Higher and higher her pleasure rose, and when she felt herself about to have a rushing climax, Amuro suddenly stopped and pulled out. "Amuro!" she cried in protest.

Laughing breathlessly, the former gundam pilot kissed her quickly. "Don't worry, I'm not finished. Roll over."

Sayla blinked, her mind still slightly foggy. "N-nani?" Suddenly she felt herself being rolled over onto her stomach and raised onto her hands and knees. Sayla nearly fainted when Amuro slid back into her.

Amuro let out a long groan as he slid deeper into Sayla than before. 'Damn, the little shrimp was right about something after all.'

"Amuro.... please....." Amuro shuddered as the soft, pleading voice, and all reason within him snapped. He pulled out slightly before slamming back in.

Sayla let out a loud cry as Amuro continued to move in and out from behind her, feeling him grow larger within her. Just as she felt she could take it anymore, Amuro slammed into her once more, hitting a spot deep within. Her eyes widened and she let out a loud cry, her soft walls clenching around him as she came long and hard. Amuro groaned into her back as he came with her.

Ima hageshiku karada ni kanji aeru

Sorezore no himeta kodou

tadoritsuita jounetsu dakishimeta tsubasa

Take off to the sky

And now, fiercely, we can feel each other's bodies

of each hidden pulse

the passion I struggled for, the wings I embraced

Take off to the sky

They both dropped onto the blanket, Amuro still buried deep inside her. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the back of her neck, her shoulders.

After regaining some of her senses, Sayla reached back and rubbed his ass gently. "And where in the hell did you learn THAT?"

Amuro grinned into Sayla's shoulder. "What, you think you're the only one that trades moves with Frau and Hayato?"

Sayla smacked his ass lightly. "Baka."

"You really need to teach me French. It's not fair you knowing two languages while I know only one."

"I'll teach you if you really want." After Amuro had slipped out of her, she turned to snuggle into his chest. She looked up at the sky. "Amuro, look! The sun's setting! Isn't it beautiful?"

Amuro reached into the basket and pulled out another blanket. After covering them both with it, he said, "It sure it, but like I said before, nothing is more beautiful than you." He gently brushed some wet hair out of Sayla's face. "I love you Sayla."

Sayla smiled and laid her forehead against Amuro's. "I love you too Amuro." She closed her eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Amuro watched Sayla sleep for a bit, stroking her hair softly. 'Sayla.... No matter what happens, I'll always love you.' He closed his eyes and joined her in a peaceful sleep.

Cecily: Here you go minna-chan! This only took me a few hours to write, can you believe that?!?

Camille: Do you think that writer's block of yours is gone now?

Cecily: Let's hope so. Email me at cecily_ronah@hotmail.com, kasey_sanada@hotmail.com, or place a review and tell me what you think. Until next time, ja ne minna-chan!

Fanfic finished November 21, 2002