Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ White Reflection ❯ White Reflection ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(Mobile Suit Gundam F91 does not belong to me. It belongs to Sotsu Agency and Sunrise. The song "White Reflection" was written and sung by Two-Mix. I'm making no money, so please don't sue me!)

Kasey: Ohayo minna! Yep, I'm writing another Gundam fic, but this time about the wonderful Mobile Suit Gundam F91!!

Hannah: (whispers to Kasey) Uh, Kasey, I don't think many people have even SEEN Gundam F91. It's not even in the US yet!

Kasey: (turns to Hannah) Do you think I care?!?

Hannah: (slinks back) Okay okay, whatever.

Kasey: Now, if you guys want to know more about Gundam F91 first, go to www.gundamproject.com and click on Gundam Works. You'll find a great storyline about it! Now I want you to meet the stars of my fic, Seabook Arno and Cecily Fairchild!

Cecily and Seabook: Ohayo!!

Hannah: (snickers) Seabook? What kinda name is Seabook?

Seabook: (narrows his eyes) Watch it.

Hannah: Watcha gonna do about it, blue boy?

Seabook: (growls) At least I don't change names whenever I hit PMS.

Hannah: (leaps at Seabook) Omae O Korosu Arno!

Kasey: (quickly grabs Hannah and sits on her) I better get on with the story, before Hannah and Seabook kill each other.

Cecily: (holding back Seabook) I think you better Kasey-san.

Kasey: Hope you all enjoy the fic!!

Hannah: GET OFF ME!!

Kasey: (hits Hannah, knocking her out) Shut up!

White Reflection

by Kasey Sanada

Cecily Fairchild sighed as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Why do I feel this way about him? He just suppose to be my best friend!" She layed her hand on the table in front of her. "Fighting my father is easier than dealing with this."

I feel your love reflection

mitsumekaesu hitomi ni

egaite haruka na Neverending Story

"Hey Cecily, I'm back!"

Cecily raised her head up. "I'm upstairs in my room Seabook!" She brushed her reddish-orange hair out of her face. 'Just act like you would towards him normally and everything will be fine.' "Yeah, right." she muttered to herself.

kanashimi mo itami mo

furikiru you ni habataku

anata ga kureta tsubasa wo

kono mune ni hirojete

Seabook Arno walked into Cecily's room and smiled at the girl. "Hey Cecily."

Cecily smiled back. "Ohayo Seabook. How was engineering school?"

Seabook groaned as he plopped his back on Cecily's bed. "Don't ask. The teacher gave us a surprise pop quiz and pretty much everyone faled. If we don't pass the final exam next week, he's going to make us repeat the whole year again!" He covered his face with his hands and groaned again. "I'd rather fight the Crossbone Vanguard again then have to look at that teacher's face for another year!"

aa kakegaenai ai no kodu wo

setsunaku kuruoshiku kanjite itai

Cecily laughed as she went over and layed on her stomach next to Seabook. Her face in her hands, she looked over at her long time friend. "Come on, he can't be THAT bad." When Seabook gave her a pained look, she laughed again. "I guess he is!"

"Laugh at me will you?" Before Cecily could react, Seabook had her on her back and was tickling her. "I'll give you something to laugh about!" "Seabook!" Cecily giggled helplessly. "Stop it!!"

"Let me think.... no!" Seabook continued to tickle his best friend. Cecily decided that a little pay back was in order and tickled Seabook on his side, catching him off guard and nearly falling on Cecily. Seabook looked at Cecily and realized that their faces were mear inches from each other.

"Seabook...." Cecily started to say but was cut off when Seabook's lips touched hers.

I feel your love reflection

atsuku yume wo kasanete

ayamachi osorezu ni

motomeau seishun!!

Cecily's eyes closed as Seabook's lips moved against hers. She couldn't believe it! All her months of wishing for this to happen and it finally was coming true! But all too soon it ended and Seabook broke the kiss. She opened her eyes and looked at Seabook dazily. "Seabook, I...."

"Gomen, Cecily," Seabook said softly, "but I can't keep my feeling for you hidden anymore." He brushed some of Cecily's hair off her face. "I love you Cecily. I've been in love with you since I found you again in space."

Cecily's eyes filled with tears. "Oh gods Seabook, I feel exactly the same way you do!"

Seabook smiled as he ran his thumb over her lips. "That good to hear," he said as he lowered his lips back to Cecily's.

I feel your love reflection

mitsumekaesu hitomi ni

egaite haruka na Neverending Story

Cecily closed her eyes again and whimpered happily as Seabook's warm, sweet lips pressed against her. She thought nothing could feel as amazing as Seabook's lips moving against her, but when he slipped his tounge into her mouthand brushed it against her, he quickly disproved her theory.

Seabook slipped his hand behind Cecily's neck, trying to make this intimate kiss last as long as humanly possible. Her smell, the taste of her.... gods she was intoxicating! So many time he had to hold himself back from doing this to her, but now that he knew that Checily felt the same way he did, there was no way in hell he was holding back, now or ever.

afuredasu omoi wo

suhada de sotto tsutaeru

yasashiku nareru tsuyosa wo

dakishimeru mitai ni...

Cecily broke the kiss with a gasp and started to unzip Seabook's jacket. "Please, Seabook...." she pleaded, finally unzipping the well loved jacket and tries to pull it off.

Seabook gently took her hand into his. "Hey, calm down. I'm not going anywhere."

Tears welled up in Cecily's eyes, surprising the Gundam pilot. "I'm just scared that this is a dream, and I'll wake up any moment and find myself without you next to me," she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Seabook smiled. "Hey, you don't have to worry. This isn't a dream, and I promise you Cecily, I'll be here in the morning right next to you when you wake up," he said, brushing her tears away with his lips as he took off his jacket and threw it on the floor.

aa hageshiku yureugoku jidai wo

ketataku shinayaka ni koete yukitai

Cecily closed her eyes, letting the sensation of Seabook's tounge and lips brushing her tears way sweep though her like wildfire. She let her hands trail over Seabook's covered chest before letting them slip underneath the white cotton shirt and felling well toned skin beneath her fingers.

"Mmmm...." Seabook moaned softly against her lips before taking them into another heated kiss.

Cecily slipped Seabook's shirt off and throwing it to the floor, breaking their kiss for only a moment. She couldn't believe this was happening. The person that she cared for more than anything, acutally loved her back.

While Cecily was thinking to herself, Seabook had unbuttoned the front of her shirt. She gasped when he began to kiss the top of her breasts that weren't covered by her lacy bra. "Seabook!" she gasped again when he unhooked her bra and took a now stiff nipple into his mouth. "Seabook..." she moaned loudly, tangling her hands into his short blue hair. Seabook smirked inwardly and let his hand travel down and let it unzip Cecily's jeans and slip them off her.

I feel your love reflection

yurushiaeru shinjitsu

kuchidzuke mijiwashitara

mou nanimo iranai!!

Cecily's eyes widened and she gasped loudly as Seabook began to gently stroke her petals with his hand through her silk panties while still suckling her breasts. After awhile he finally stopped suckling her breasts and started to kiss slowly down her chest and stomach. Her eyes started to close again when they snapped open again in surprise. She cried out when she felt something wet push against her panties and rubbing against her clit.

Seabook looked up from what he was doing. "You alright?"

Cecily tried to push his head back down. "Don't stop doing that!" she pleaded.

Seabook smirked as he slipped Cecily's panties off. "Well, since you asked so nicely...." He lowered his head again.

Cecily let out a cry of pure pleasure when Seabook lightly ran his tounge over her petals. Happy that she was enjoying what he was doing, Seabook decided to take it one stp further by slipping his tounge inside her. Cecily's eyes widened as she let out a scream of excasty. "SEABOOK!!!" she cried, bucking and trying to move closer to his mouth.

Seabook let his tounge move in and out, trying desperately to get more of the sweet honey that was coming from Cecily. Just hearing those cries of pleasure that were coming from Cecily was making his member hard and throbbing. He wanted to sink into her warm heat so badly, but would wait until she told him it was okay to. Still moving his tounge inside her, he let his thumb rub her jewel gently.

Cecily bucked against Seabook's hand and did nothing more then gasp as her first orgasm hit her hard.

I feel your love reflection

akiramenai jounetsu

shinjite tsuranuku Neverending Story

Seabook stayed down until he had finished drinking Cecily's honey and cleaning her up with his tounge gently, making her whimper as another orgasm began to form inside her. Seabook then began to kiss up her body until he was eye to eye with her. "If you want to stop, just say so Cecily," he said gently, stroking her face with his hand and brushing some hair away.

Cecily looked back at him, her eyes full of love and trust. "I don't want to stop. I want you to make me yours, Seabook." She let her hands travel down and started to unbuckle his jeans. "I want you to make love to me."

Seabook let his eyes slip closed and leaned his head against Cecily's and she undid his jeans and let her slip them off him. Cecily's eyes widened slightly as she let them roam over Seabook. 'Gods, he's perfect,' Her eyes stopped at his erection, standing out proudly before her. 'And big!' she though as she let her hand wrap around it gently.

Seabook bucked slightly and his eyes snapped open in surprised. He groaned in pleasure as Cecily stroked him softly.

"Something wrong Seabook?" Cecily asked innocently as she continued to stroke his erection. She let her thumb run over the tip lightly.

Seabook let out a low growl and grabbed Cecily's arm, stopping her. Cecily looked at Seabook confused before he took her lips into a posessive kiss. Cecily let her hand let go of him and let Seabook move his erection against her opening. Seabook broke the kiss and looked at Cecily worriedly. "It might hurt a little bit. You sure about this?"

She nodded and closed her eyes, bracing herself. Seabook slowly slipped in, trying to make this as painless as possible. He stopped when he got to her barrier. "Cecily..."

She cut him off by wrapping her legs around his waist and shoving him foreward. She let out a short cry of pain as her barrier broke and a tear trickled down her face.

Seabook leaned down and kissed the tear away. "I'm sorry..."

Cecily smiled softly. "Don't be. I knew it was going to happen." She waited until the pain subsided before moving against Seabook, taking him in slightly.

Seabook hissed softly as her walls rubbed against his erection. He pulled out slightly and slid back in, making Cecily gasp. "Do that again," she ordered softly.

I feel your love reflection

atsuku yume wo kasanete

ayamachi osorezu ni

motomeau seishun!!

Seabook obeyed by doing the same motion, sliding out his erection a little bit each time. Cecily withered in exacty as her orgasm began to grow at an alarming rate. "Seabook, faster!" she managed to gasp out. Seabook did as he was told and sped up, his erection moving in and out of her easily and quickly. Cecily let out a cry as another orgasm washed over her. "Seabook!!"

Seabook gritted his teeth as Cecily clamped down around him. He wasn't going to come inside her, not just yet. He slid out of her, making the girl whimper in confusion. "Seabook, what..." Cecily started to say but stopped when Seabook sat her up and turned her around.

"You'll see," he said as he leaned her against the bed's headboard and slipped into her from behind.

Cecily gasped loudly. In this position Seabook went deeper inside her than before. All sense of reason left her as she grasped the headboard tightly and cried out, "Seabook, don't stop!! Please!!"

Seabook whole body moved foreward as he slammed into her from behind. "Ugh!!" he cried as she tightened her walls around him, making his erection get harder inside her. He pulled out almost completely and slammed back into her. Cecily let out a scream of pure pleasure and Seabook continued to slam his erection into her tight heat.

Cecily gasped heavily as pleasure rushed through her entire body. 'Gods, please don't have me wake up and find that this was a dream.' She didn't realize she said this out loud.

Seabook heard her and leaned foreward. "This isn't a dream Cecily," he whispered into her ear as he took her hands off the headboard. He slipped out of her quickly and turned her around so she was straddling his waist and slipped back inside before she could protest. "This is real Cecily," he continued as he tangled his hand into her soft reddish-orange hair gently and pulled her close. "I'M real," he said as he kissed her passionatly and moved his hips up.

Cecily gasped softly as she returned the kiss. Seabook layed her back on the bed and moved inside her feverishly. Cecily ran her hands though Seabook's blue hair and let out a soft cry against his mouth and shivered as she came for the third time that night.

Seabook let out a moan as he came hard into his only love. He continued to move inside her for a moment before looking up at Cecily and noticed that tears were streaming down her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked gently as he brushed the tears away.

Cecily shook her head slightly. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just so happy that you're with me." She smiled up at him. "I love you Seabook."

Seabook smiled back and gently pulled out of her. "I love you too Cecily," he said as he layed next to her and took her in his arms as they slowly went to sleep. "More than life itself."

I feel your love reflection

mitsumekaesu hitomi ni

egaite haruka na Neverending Story

The next morning, Cecily's fears about the night before was layed to rest when she woke up to see Seabook, sleeping with her wrapped in his arms.

Kasey: Ohayo minna! I hope you all enjoy my first Gundam F91 fic! Cecily and Seabook are one of my all time favorite couples!!!

Hannah: (snoring loudly)

Kasey: (growls and throws a book at Hannah, hitting her in the face)

Hannah: (falls backwards out of her chair) Hey! What was that for?

Kasey: For your snoring. Anyway, email me at kasey_sanada@hotmail.com and tell me if I should write a sequel to this. Till next time minna, ja na!

Fanfic completed June 10, 2001