Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Fallout ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When Cassie went back to her dad, he looked at the jacket in her hands with confusion.

"Cass, what are you doing with Shang Tsung's jacket?"

"Umm, I found it."

Cassie was shaken, she had a feeling that something was happening between her aunt and the sorcerer and she knew that her dad would be furious. Hell, she was furious. That old snake had better not try anything.

"Umm, where?" He mimicked her.

She winced, "In Aunt Lily's room. And Lil's is gone."

"What?!"

 Johnny spun on his heels and tore out of his room with one thing on his mind.

"I'm going to kill that bastard!"

Cassie had only ever seen her dad that furious once before...when they had been fighting Shinnok. This wasn't good. AT ALL.

'I need to find Raiden.'

 

/   -  /  -  /   -  /

Know this:

I am addicted to you.

I have tasted your mind,

And I cannot forget its flavor.

 

She was warm, something slung over her hips and when she shifted, her core ached deliciously. Her mind was a little hazy but the even breathing against her neck brought the memories of the previous night crashing into the forefront of her thoughts. And just who had brought that side out of her.

Shang Tsung.

'Damn.'

She shifted again but his arm moved and pressed her tighter to him.  

Lily stilled when she felt him hard against her back. She tried to keep her breathing even, hopefully long enough that he might think she was still asleep.

His hand slide up to her neck, brushing the hair back, before dipping back down to her hip, gripping gently.

"Don't pretend that you're asleep, Lily. Or should I find a way to wake you up?"

His hand slid in between her legs stroking and circling her clit slowly.

"Mmm..."

"Wake up, hehua."

She tried to ignore it but then he was kissing her neck, biting down hard.

She sighed, "Shang?"

"Yes, sweet?"

"I'm...still aches...can you?"

"I shall be gentle this time."

His hand snaked under her head and turned her face back to kiss her softly.

The other hand that had been stroking her slowly lifted her leg and slung it back over his. He held her, massaging at her thigh as he shifted himself until he finally entered her.

He groaned, slowly pulling back out and inching back into her. She sighed at the agonizing slow pace he started. His hand traced circles and swirls down her side and over her hips dipping down to caress her clit just as slowly as he entered her with short shallow thrusts.

Lily moaned low, nearly purring at the slow almost torturous pace. The painful ache between her thighs replaced with nothing but pleasure.

"Mmm...its...oh god...just..." All she could think about was how slow and precise he was being with his thrusts. Her body thrummed but it felt like it needed more...she needed more. 

"Lily?"

"Please...god...t-torture..."

He continued the sluggish pace, his hand in her hair sliding down to wrap around her throat and squeezing gently.

His other hand massaged at her hip before trailing light touches down to her core, tracing long slow strokes over her clit.

He breathed in her ear, "This is torture is it not? Feeling the slow slide of my cock into your cunt, how long it takes to fill you. How you must feel so empty after."

She moaned breathless, tightening around him, pulling a groan from him and his fingers applied more pressure to their strokes against her clit.

The throbbing feeling in her stomach only got worse as she was getting more and more frustrated at the pace.

 "Please, pleaseplease..."

Her voice pleading with him made his cock twitch and he growled, letting go of her throat and pushing her onto her stomach and gave a sharp thrust, his hands on her hips pulling her into it.

Her cry of relief was muffled by the pillows underneath her as she ground back into him.

Another harsh snap of her hips had her letting out a high pitched moan.

His voice was ragged when he spoke, "Patience, my sweet. There's no rush."

Shang paused between each stroke, massaging up her sides and down over her back, returning to her hips. His touch leaving behind green wisps that scattered across her form, translucent and shimmering against her pale skin. 

"You are mine...all mine."

She arched at the warm sensation of them sinking into her skin, her core clenching tightly around him. 

He pulled her back into him, thrust after thrust until the ache that had been building slowly had started to reach its crest.

Her orgasm suddenly ripped through her as his hips snapped into her, hitting deep. Lily bit down on a pillow as she screamed, sharp and loud.

He groaned, feeling her come apart underneath him.

His rhythm faltered as his release hit, coming deep inside her before collapsing next to her.

Shang laid there next to her staring up as his thoughts were thrown into turmoil. 

What has she done to him? 

It was a dangerous edge he found himself on...fucking the sister of an enemy like he had, but every touch of her skin, every kiss of her lips, was like a drug and the sounds she made...he was addicted...an addiction he hadn't felt in many years.

She had bewitched him and he had-

He looked at his shaking hands, remembering the green wisps dancing across her skin.

'What have I done?'

Lily was floating, her body was humming with sated pleasure. She smiled sleepily, turning to look at Shang and instantly sobered up.

"Shang? Are you alright?"

He smiled softly, brushing a knuckle down her cheek.

"Yes, hehua. I just remembered that I have to be somewhere, well besides the tournament."

She shot up, "The tournament!"

"Easy now. It is still early in the morning. The gong signaling breakfast has not even been rung yet."

"Well, where do you have to go?" She pouted.

He chuckled, leaning over to capture her lips. "Nothing you should be concerned with. Now come, we need a bath."

Lily shook her head, flopping back onto the bed throwing her arm over her eyes, the bounce of her bare breasts catching his eye. 

"I don't want to get up. I feel like going back to sleep."

"Hehua."

"Wǒ yīngjùn de shé..."

They both stilled.

She dropped her arm and stared up at him in shock.

"That was Chinese right? How-"

"Mandarin to be precise."

He gritted his teeth as he left the bed, moving to his wardrobe and pulling clothes out, and quickly dressing.

"Shang."

The sorcerer turned to her, his pained eyes meeting her frightened ones. She was clutching the crimson sheet to her chest, one pale leg free.

"What is going on?"

He shook his head, "It is nothing, hehua. I just have a small matter to attend to. Go soak in the bath. I will see that the monks will bring you breakfast. Eat your fill, then go back to your brother and niece."

And with a turn of his hand, the door opened and he was gone.

Lily was left with far more questions now.

'What is going on?'

/  -  /  -  /  -  /

It was an hour, one bath and one breakfast later that found her walking down a winding staircase until she emerged into an empty hallway. Her mind was racing with all the events that happened that she didn't notice the sounds coming from her rooms until she was opening her door and running straight into Raiden, bouncing off him and almost falling back if his hands hadn't grabbed her shoulders to still her.

"Miss Cage? You have worried your brother and niece."

"Wǒ hěn bàoqiàn, Raiden. God not again!"

Raiden looked down at her in shock. "I did not know you spoke Mandarin."

"I don't. I mean I never learned the language so how can I speak it now?"

"That is odd. Are you well? Your brother was quite adamant that you were with Shang Tsung."

She brushed past him into her room.

"What gave my brother that assumption?"

"Cassandra found Shang Tsung's jacket in your rooms, along with a black vest."

Flashes of the previous night washed over her.

'You're so damned tight, hehua.'

'Let me see you in the water...'

'I want another taste...'

'Say please...'

"Mine.'

Her core clenched and blushing heavily, she turned away from him.

Raiden laid a hand gently on her shoulder, she hissed, moving away from him and rubbing at the spot.

"Lily? Are you injured?"

She shook her head.

"Then why did you sound pained when I touched your shoulder?"

"I slept wrong."

Another voice,  this one laced with anger cut interrupted them. "Where did you sleep last night I wonder?"

Lily's gaze snapped to the doorway and locked with her brother's. He looked pissed beyond belief.

Johnny marched over to her clutching a familiar dragon adorned leather jacket. 

"Why the fuck was this in your room and you weren't?"

"I..."

"Did you sleep with him?"

She looked at him in shock, "W-what?"

"Did you let that son of a bitch touch you?"

Lily was frozen in place, she had never heard her brother sound this angry.

"Johnny...I-"

He dropped the jacket, running both hands through his hair.

"Oh god. You did, didn't you?"

"I-"

"No. He's our enemy, Lily. Do you know why we're really here? At this tournament?"

She shook her head.

"He set this tournament up for his emperor. Shao Kahn. If we win, earthrealm is safe."

"What happens if we lose?"

"Earthrealm gets consumed by Outworld and everyone including us are gone. Dead, or our souls sucked out to be used by Shang Tsung as he pleases and you....You just go and sleep with him?!"

SMACK!

She slapped him hard, "Don't you dare! I...I didn't just jump in bed with him. It's not like that."

Raiden touched her shoulder again, "Did he force you?"

"NO! No he didn't. Its hard to explain. I..it Gǎnjué bùcuò. He Ràng wǒ gǎndào like gold."

She gripped her head as pained laced through her temple.

"What the hell is wrong with me?!"

/  -  /  -  /  -  /

Fingers snapped and torches one by one lit up, their light filling up the circular room and throwing the features of Shang Tsung into sharp relief.

His hands stayed behind him as he walked towards the center of the room where a long pedestal stood holding a small, seemingly insignificant ceramic jar. Green magic swirled around it, stretching out to him as he got closer. He could hear contented humming faintly trickling from it.

He gritted his teeth as he leaned down, level with the jar.

"What have you been up to, Wǒ de qīzi?"