Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Addiction ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Raiden crossed his arms and looked down at the sorcerer, eyes narrowed in suspicion. "The waters of the Jinsei are extremely potent, Shang Tsung. If you are allowed a small amount of it, I must know what you will be using it for."

Shang Tsung waved his hand in the arm dismissively, "Naturally. I will use the waters of the Jinsei to weaken her spell and using an incantation of my own design to remove it. The water will boost my natural immunity to certain magicks and ensure that the parasitic spell is destroyed. Along with any other unforeseen side affects."

"And what of Lily Cage?"

"I will of course reserve a small portion of it for her. But I cannot remove the curse on her until the spell on myself is destroyed."

"That's rather generous of you, Shang Tsung."

He snorted, "Generous? Oh no. I am no where finished with Miss Cage, Raiden. I do this for my own benefit."

The thunder god took a step towards him, "You do not mean to continue to pursue her? After all that has happened already?"

The sorcerer grinned.

"She is quite...addictive, I must say."

"That is enough, sorcerer. I will consult with my brother, Fujin, and bring you a vial of the waters, but on one condition."

An arched brow was his only answer.

"You must cease your pursuit of Lily Cage."

Shang Tsung gave a long-suffering sigh, "You do know how to ruin the fun, Raiden. Very well. I will cease MY pursuit of Lily Cage."

Raiden nodded, but was wary at how much emphasis he put on that one word...'MY'...

"Good. I will retrieve the water and return here in one hour."

Shang sat down in his throne and put his hands together on his lap, "I await with bated breath, Lord Raiden."

The thunder god took a step back and with a strike of lightning was gone.

He sat for just a few moments before standing and chuckling.

"You fool, I said I would not pursue her...but what if she pursues me? You absolute fool, Raiden."

/  -  /  -  /  -  /

When she came to, she was in the lily grove laying on a pile of plush, soft furs completely nude.

'Hehua...'

His hands traced up her bare calfs and drummed along her thighs until he grabbed her ass and pulled her forward, thrusting into her roughly.

She threw her head back with a moan, arms wrapped around his shoulders, nails digging into his back.

'Shang...'

He increased his pace, slamming into her again and again, hitting deep within her. It was punishing but it made her thighs quiver, her core clenching around him. He groaned, hands gripping her so tightly she was sure she was going to have bruises the next day.

It was so good, the angle he was hitting sent shocks through her. She could only pant and moan in his ear.

'Yes, pleasepleaseplease...."

He chuckled darkly as he nibbled at her ear. 'You are mine, hehua. All mine.'

Moving a hand to her clit, he flicked and pinched it, rubbing circles around it as he continued the punishing pace until he bit down on her neck and sucked hard.

She arched into him, screaming his name as she fell apart on his cock. 

He flipped her over onto her hands and knees and slammed to the hilt in her. She groaned, head in the furs as he continued to fuck her savagely.

His hand gripped her hair tightly and pulled her head back.

'You like this don't you? Being completely and utterly fucked by me. By my cock. Don't you?"

'Yes! God yes!'

Each thrust was sharp, and when he pulled her back into him, her breasts bounced and her ass jiggled against his hips.

'You will want only this cock in your cunt after this. You will hunger for it, hehua.'

He bent over her, hand diving to her clit. He was softer this time around, lightly tracing circles around it as he kissed her shoulder blade, scraping his teeth across her flesh. She jerked, crying out as her second orgasm hit suddenly and viciously. He groaned as his hips stuttered against hers, burying himself deep inside her as he came.

/  -  /  -  /  -  /

Lily jolted awake with a moan. Her body was on fire. She was hot...too hot. She needed to cool down...she looked around her and found she was back in her room. A shadow moved to her right and she tried to make out the person, but couldn't, not until they stepped into the light.

"Sis your awake!"

"Johnny?" Her voice croaked.

"Eughh, I think you need some water."

"What happened?"

"Shang Tsung happened, that's what. He's not coming anywhere near you ever again. And you, missy are to stay as far away from him as possible."

Her brother handed her a small glass of water which she drank greedily.

"What?"

"He's the one that caused this. I know he did."

She weakly rolled her eyes at him, "Got proof?"

"Proof! You want proof? While you were having your little romp with him he must have slipped this spell on you."

Lily shook her head, "I think he was a little preoccupied, Johnny."

"Okay, eww. I mean come on how do you sleep with a guy like that?"

"How do you sleep with all those models then?"

"Oof, ouch right in the playboys."

She giggled, "Serves you right."

Johnny held her hand and looked at her, all humor gone from his face.

"He didn't hurt you?"

She smiled softly, "No. I...well...it was....intense."

They were interrupted when her door swung wide open and Cassie came rushing in and jumped on her bed, nearly crushing her with a hug.

"Aunt Lils, your awake!"

"Hey kiddo."

Cassie sat back and grinned at her, "So what was it like getting snake man action?"

Lily gaped at her in shock.

"Cass!"

"Oh come one dad! This is girl talk, you can leave."

"Oh no! This is not happening."

"So was he the sweet, gentle type or was he the rough, pound away all night type?"

"Not listening!!"

Cassie winked at Lily, "Did he have any Lily ala mode?"

Lily covered her face, turning beet red at her niece's questions.

"Oh god, I'm going to be sick. I'm out! OUT of here!!!"

The door slammed behind him as he continued to make retching noises, muttering about bleaching his eardrums.

"Oh thank god he's gone for now. So spill."

"Cass?!"

"I mean it. You spent the entire night with the guy and didn't die. He must have really enjoyed himself. I mean when you came back you literally had a seizure. I mean damn..."

Lily laughed, "I don't think he caused the seizure..."

"So what did?"

She shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well let me ask this...just how many times did he get you off?"

Lily turned beet red as Cassie laughed.

"Oh come on. I won't tell a soul."

"Promise! Now spill all the dirty details starting with how many times you had the O."

She held up a hand.

Cassie looked at her confused, until it finally clicked and her jaw dropped.

"Five!? Holy hell, the stamina."

"It wasn't all at once. I mean..."

"Oh ho! So when did you-"

"Once in the morning, in my room after my fainting spell, then in his bed, then 'ala mode' springside, then sex again, then a very intense session this morning."

She threw herself back into her bed with a sigh. "It was...the best night ever."

Cassie whistled low, "That's six in the course of 24 hours! No wonder he didn't kill you. That much sex will make anyone happy."

"Well...we only had sex three times."

"Hold up. You mean to say he not only had you 'ala mode' but also..." She wiggled her fingers at her.

Lily blushed but giggled, "That first one he literally had me ride his thigh to an orgasm. And on the balcony too! I had never done that before."

"Wait, during the tournament?"

"Yeah. And-well lately I've been having some vivid dreams about him too. God, I don't know what's wrong with me."

Her niece laughed loudly, "Aunt Lil's, that just means you are thirsty for more snake man dick."

"Cassandra!"

"Well, Its true. All that and 6 orgasms over the course of a day and a morning...you are officially addicted to that dick."