Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Fractals ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Johnny had decided to take a much deserved break from everything that had happened and what better way that a good long soak in the hot springs. He still didn't like Shang Tsung, but he had to admit...yet again...that the man had some taste.

He shook his head as he stripped completely bare and just let himself fall into the water. He emerged, shaking the water from his head, before propping his arms against the sides of the spring. He let his head drop back with a groan as the heat seeped into his flesh. 

"God this feels good."

"Good evening Johnny Cage."

Johnny's head snapped up in surprise.

"Raiden? What are you doing here?"

"Hot springs can be quite soothing to overworked muscles. The temple hot springs are not as big as the ones here but just as soothing. I enjoy soaking when I get the chance to."

He laughed, "hey, even gods gotta relax sometimes too."

Raiden nodded, reaching a hand up to his cowl.

Johnny lifted his hands, "Oh, I...uhh can leave if you want some privacy."

The thunder god looked down at him and after a moment, shook his head.

"I do not wish to drive you from your relaxation, Johnny. Please, stay."

And before Johnny could say anything else Raiden pulls the cowl off, his hair falling down around his shoulders like a curtain.

'Hot damn.'

He's stuck staring, open mouthed at the god and when Raiden pulls his shirt free of his pants, exposing his chest, his mouth goes dry. Then the god reaches for his pants and Johnny has to turn away, ducking his mouth under the water to muffle the low moan caught in his throat.

He hears soft splashing and can sense Raiden to his far right and he glances back and is stunned yet again.

He knew Raiden was cut, considering he was a god and the protector of earthrealm but that body...that body was fucking gorgeous.

And his hair looked so soft, like silk. He groaned again.

'Not the time for this, Johnny.'

"Are you well, Johnny?"

He grins at the thunder god and winks.

"Perfect. Hey why don't you wear your hair down like Fujin used to?"

Raiden hums for a few seconds, before answering, "It does get in the way sometimes and it is hard to be intimidating when you have hair trying to go down your throat every other word."

He snorts before looking up at him shocked, "You just cracked a joke..."

The god looks at him and smiles softly. "I am not serious all the time, Johnny. I do like to relax from time to time."

Johnny's cock twitched at Raiden's smile.

'Oh god no. Down...down boy. Not now, damn it.'

Raiden ducked his head under the water and flipped his hair up and back, flinging water everywhere before clinging to his shoulders, rivulets of water tracing down the almost alabaster skin of his abs. the thunder god didn't know it but he looked like fucking sin at that moment.

He suddenly wanted to lick those drops away.

He whimpered this time as his cock hardened, his hands quickly covering it underwater.

"Are you sure you're alright, Johnny?"

"Oh yeah...I'm...hahaa...just fine. Why do you ask?"

"You whimpered."

'Shit.'

"Its the water...its feels nice."

'It feels nice? Johnny you horny idiot.'

Raiden swims closer to him leaning back against the spring just a foot from him. "Yes the water is nice but could stand to be a few more degrees hotter. There is not enough steam."

'Get any closer to me, Raiden and there will be plenty of steam. From my face.'

"So you probably like it hotter due to being a god huh?"

"It is sufficient enough with you here."

"That's nice...wait...what?" He looked at Raiden and found the larger man staring at something on the other side of the pool.

"Raiden?"

"I apologize. I will take my leave now. Good evening, Johnny."

And there is was, the soft tone to his name that he used sometimes and it made him leap forward in the water and grab Raiden's wrist.

"Hey, wait Raiden. You can stay. Why are you apologizing anyway?"

He feels the wrist in his grasp shake a little and he suddenly drops it. "Oh shit, sorry thunderstruck. I didn't mean-"

He couldn't finish because he was suddenly in Raiden's arm being kissed voraciously.

Johnny gasped in his mouth suddenly extremely hot, his cock rock hard. He arches up, and his cock brushes against something equally hard but bigger.

'Holy fuck. All bets off now...go...go...go!'

Raiden pulled away with a curse before he turned away, trying to make his way out of the pool.

"Raiden."

The thunder god stills.

Johnny wades close to him and touches his back.

"Why did you kiss me Raiden?"

Raiden sighs, his head hanging low, "My apologies but when you...touched me...your other sounds had already...I was...I have wanted that for some time...among other things...I-I am sorry. Forgive me."

"When did you start feeling like this big guy?"

"It was shortly after Cassandra was born. I did not say anything because you were still wedded to Sonya."

Johnny whistles low, "Damn it thunderstruck. I guess we both got a second chance then."

He turns, shocked but then confused by the sudden awestruck look on Johnny's face.

"Johnny?"

"Holy fuck Raiden, If I knew you had that hidden in your pants...hell I would have tried sooner. A whole hell of a lot sooner."

The thunder god looks down to where he's looking and his own cock is hard and erect and Johnny is looking at it like he wants to devour it. Heat coils low in his stomach and he groans at that thought.

"It is to your liking then?"

Johnny licked his lips, "Hell to the yes."

He motions to Raiden, "First we're going to kiss again because that was too damn short of one and then...well I'm definitely tasting that cock of yours."

Raiden groaned, "Johnny Cage, you are..."

"Sinful...indecent...foul mouthed...hot as fucking hell...yeah I know. Now shut up and duck down so I can kiss you."

The thunder god slowly lowers down in the water and when he reaches the right height, Johnny is tangling his hands in his hair and pulling him close. He can smell the slight tang of whiskey on his breath and then their lips are pressing together and Johnny is licking at his mouth. He moans allowing Johnny's tongue entrance and then their lips are moving against each other as their tongues tangle around each other. His teeth are nibbling at Raiden's lip before pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it hard.

Raiden's arms wrap around Johnny, pulling him closer and as their bodies touch, their lengths rub over each other, pulling a hiss from both men.

Johnny pulls away with a gasp, "Fuck. You're fucking hard as fuck Raiden. I gotta...can I touch you?"

Raiden presses another kiss to his mouth which he greedily returns.

"I...am...unsure how to proceed."

Johnny stills, "Raiden have you never done this before?"

With how bright red the thunder god's face was turning and his continued silence he gets his answer.

He nods, running a hand through his hair, a serious look on his face. "Shit, Raiden. Do you want to do this? If you don't want this, we don't have to do this. It's your choice."

"Johnny, I have been craving your touch for nearly 20 years. I have waited long enough. Please?"

"Well fuck, hard to say no to that. We'll go slow okay? Build up to it."

Raiden is suddenly feeling shy under Johnny gaze until Johnny leans up and kisses him again.

"No. You are not going be shy. If you want this...you are going to talk to me, hell you can just moan, whimper, or whine. Tell me what feels good and what doesn't. You are not allowed to be embarrassed by this."

The thunder god kisses back and touches Johnny's face gently. "Thank you."

Johnny chuckles, "Oh just you wait, thunderstruck. I'll have you saying that again soon enough. Stand up."

Raiden chuckles back as he stands, his cock thick and erect. Johnny's mouth waters.

"Fuck. It's beautiful."

He lightly skims a finger over the engorged head and it twitches. Raiden utters a low groan.

Then his whole hand wraps around him and he bucks forwards with a gasp.

"Oh, definitely sensitive. Do you jack off Raiden?"

"What?"

"Do you touch yourself?"

"Occasional I will but..."

Johnny squeezes lightly and he gasps again. "But?"

"Only after we have talked."

"Oh ho...so you think about me when you do? Very Good."

He moans low as the tone with which he said that hits him low in the gut with desire.

Johnny squeezes again and this time kisses his chest, whispering against his skin. "Good boy."

He bucks into Johnny and moans loudly.

"Ok, so you definitely have a praise kink...hot damn."

"Johnny..."

"Oh I'm not done with your cock yet, thunderstruck. Go lean against the pool's edge and brace your hands. I have a feeling this is going to drop you."

The thunder god did as he asked, looking at him hotly.

"Fuck. Do you know how fucking delicious you look right now Raiden? I've only ever seen your face and your hands bare and now I see every inch of you bare?  Not to mention the thickest cock I've ever had the chance to get my hands on. And I'm the sinful one? You wrote the book big guy."

And his hands are trailing up his thighs making his cock jump. Raiden grunted, "You...damn it, Johnny."

Johnny stilled and looked up at him and grinned. "Yes, Raiden?"

"You are being slow."

"Impatient are we?" He kneels in the water as he digs his thumbs into Raiden's hips, pulling a gasping cry from his lips.

"Fuck that sound was hot. Now be a good boy and stay still."

"Johnny..."

And then his mouth is around him and his head is thrown back with a cry. Its wet and warm around him and his can feel Johnny's tongue tracing around the head. He bucks, Johnny's hands pushing him back against the wall before sliding off him with a pop.

He groans at the indecent sound.

"Big guy, give me a chance to get used to you first than you can buck away all you want."

"Wha-Ohh gods..."

Johnny's mouth is around him again but he's talking more into his mouth and he moans. Raiden looks down at him and his stomach clenches tightly as he watches his cock disappear into Johnny's mouth again and again until he's hitting the back of his throat.

"Sinful...so damn sinful...so good."

Then Johnny looks up at him and winks. And then he pulls Raiden's hands to his head and holding his hands there, he helps him to slide his mouth down over his cock.

"Ohh gods."

Slowly he continues the rhythm of up and down until Johnny hums around him and he breaks, gripping Johnny's head and thrusting into his mouth with abandon. Johnny groans around him before reaching his hands around to grab his ass, pulling him into his mouth rougher.

He is fucking his mouth hard and Johnny is just humming and moaning around his cock, but then one of Johnny's hands comes up, cupping his balls and his hips stutter as they lose their rhythm and he shouts, holding himself deep down Johnny's throat as he shatters, coming violently into his mouth.

"Yes! gods yes Johnny!" 

Johnny licked and sucked at him until he was done, then he stepped back with a grin.

"Holy fuck. That was hot."

Raiden pulls him against his chest and captures his lips viciously his hands trailing down the younger man's back grabbing his ass and pulling him into him before turning with him and setting him up on the edge of the pool.

Johnny moans into his mouth before pushing at his shoulders.

"SO..I take it that you enjoyed yourself?"

"Johnny Cage, shut up and tell me how to do that."

"Hold up, you want to-"

"I will not leave you wanting Johnny."

"Damn Raiden. Definitely a good boy are-fuck!"

His head falls back as Raiden eagerly sets about returning the favor.

/  -  /  -  /  -  / 

Liu Kang and Kung Lao were intent on going to the hot springs but where stopped by Cassie and Fujin.

"Why can't we go in? It is usually so empty here at night and I am rather sore from my fight earlier."

Liu looks at the two of them questioningly, "What is going on Fujin?"

A loud moan of "Fuck yes Raiden!" cut through the air and they all look at each other in shock.

Kung Lao's eyes bug out, "Was that Johnny Cage's voice?"

"Yelling Raiden's name like he was..."

Liu stilled as it suddenly dawned on him. "We will return...tomorrow. Come Lao, we will wait."

"Liu! Why? What is going on?"

Liu Kang rolls his eyes and shakes his head before leveling a glare at him.

"Lao, do you not understand what is going on?"

"What?"

"Raiden's getting the dick, Lao." Cassie bluntly states.

Lao goes pale, "He's...from...your..."

"From my dad. Yep."

"You let this happen?"

She scoffs, "Let it? Are you kidding me? Me and Fujin set this up."