Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers Of Bliss ❯ Chapter 1: Cassie x Sonya ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Cassie's blue eyes slowly fluttered open as she awoke on a Saturday morning, early as fuck. She turned to see the other woman, who was dressed in nothing but green and white pajama bottoms, cuddling up in bed with her. Cassie couldn't believe she was with the one person she adored more than anything else in the world: her mother, Sonya, who was also the most important person in her life.

The two women were typically very busy with their jobs, but they were both off for the weekend. Cassie and Sonya made sure they had enough time for sex at all times. And no matter what kind of sex they had, it was usually fantastic, but if it wasn't, they simply snuggled, either in their bed or on the couch together. They loved spending time together whenever they had the chance to do so.

Cassie gazed down at her own body, noticing the tent her dick had created in her jeans and bed sheets. She used to despise having erections, but not any longer. She then remembered the amazingly hot sex dream she had just had about her and Sonya two minutes later. That's why her body's reaction to the sex fantasy weren't all that surprising to her. Cassie anticipated her mom waking up. Every morning, they both woke up at the same time. At least, that's how it usually was every morning.

With a slight yawn, Sonya stirred. She stretched out her arms and legs as soon as she sensed her daughter shifting in their bed, making sure she hadn't woken up the younger woman. She gave a sweet grin, knowing that her daughter was awake. Cassie drew their lips together in a passionate kiss that nearly took Sonya's breath away. Their breath had quickened up a little as the older blonde broke the kiss.

"Morning, Cassie. Do you get enough rest? I know I did. We definitely need to spend more time in bed like this." Sonya stated this as she drew her daughter closer to her. Their nipples grazed each other's. The mother and daughter duo moaned softly at the action's modest, but strong friction for the two of them.

"Fuck, mom, you're going to make me hard again. Your skin against mine feels so goddamned fucking good. I'm not asleep anymore now, that's for damn sure. And as much as I enjoyed my dream, the reality is far superior. Especially since you're my beautiful mother and girlfriend." Cassie grumbled. As she changed her position to straddle Sonya's waist, her voice, which was still full of sleepiness, began to sound breathy.

Cassie could never get over how incredibly lucky she was to be with the woman she adored, no matter how many times she and Sonya made love or fucked. When she spotted Sonya's golden hair fanned out on her pillow, the way she peered back up at her, and a million other things that made her pulse race so quickly that she was sure her mother might hear it, her lips curled into a sweet grin. Cassie leaned down towards the older blonde, brushing her lips against hers before intensifying their kiss. Cassie cherished the taste of Sonya's lips, both sets of them. For her, that taste was heaven on earth, which she thought was an odd simile to employ as an atheist. Both women were atheists after all.

Sonya moaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around her daughter's neck and her legs around her slender, but muscled waist. Sonya could never get enough of her daughter, in and out of bed. The younger blonde was her own daughter after all, whom her love for was unconditional. She felt Cassie kiss her way down her body, licking and sucking at her tits. Sonya looked down to see the younger blonde settle herself between her legs.

Cassie licked a swipe up, down and all over her mom's pussy, she began to rub Sonya with two fingers before sliding them both into her. They went into her mom easily because she was so wet. It wasn't long until Sonya was writhing underneath her, moaning her name as she was fucked. Cassie focused her attention on her clit, flicking her tongue all over it while she continued to thrust her fingers in and out of her, enjoying the feel of Sonya's inner walls gripping tight on her fingers.

"Fuck, Cassie! Yes, fuck me just like that! Shit, I'm coming!" Sonya moaned out loudly as she bucked her hips to stay in pace with the younger blonde's fingers currently fucking her silly. She threw her head back down onto her pillow, her chest heaving as she panted to get some much-needed air back into her lungs. The sex was always worth it.

Cassie slowly pulled her fingers out of Sonya, licking her clit gently one last time before she crawled back up to lay right next to her. She pulled her into a sweet kiss, letting her mom taste herself on her lips and tongue.

"Mom, I love eating you out. Not too mention you always taste so fucking good, I just want to make you feel good." Cassie told her, her face along with Sonya's, blushing bright red. Sonya always took care of her. She wanted to do the same for her so that she'll know how much Cassie loved her.

"Well, it's my turn now. I want to ride you until we both cum, but there's something I have to do first." Sonya replied, kissing Cassie quickly as she straddled her, paying attention to her breasts. She moved down her body, kissing at her flexing abs, she gently took Cassie's dick in her hand, stroking her as she fondled her balls with her other hand, receiving moans, gasps and groans from her daughter in return. Sonya leaned down, taking the head of Cassie's cock between her lips, licking all around it before bobbing her head, close to deepthroating Cassie's dick several times.

Cassie looked down at her mom as Sonya took her cock out of her mouth only take her balls into her mouth one at a time to suck on them. She loved having her balls licked and sucked. After what felt like a lifetime, Sonya got into a kneeling position, who slowly lowered herself onto Cassie's dick, both women moaning as she felt Cassie slide into her. Neither woman could ever forget how amazing it felt when they made love to each other.

Sonya started moving steadily, raising and rotating her hips, causing Cassie to make all kinds of sweet noises that were music to her ears. And with how horny they both were at that moment, it wouldn't take long for them to cum. Sonya loved having Cassie's dick inside of her. Whenever they did penetrative sex, it always felt unbelievably good.

Cassie groaned, feeling the wet, silky heat of her mom's wet pussy wrapped around her dick. She thrusted her hips up as Sonya dropped herself down, their moans got louder and louder until both women were moaning one another's names until they came at the exact same time. It took her a bit of hard work, but Sonya eventually slid Cassie's dick out of her and she laid down next to her, bringing her into a kiss, whispering words of love between them, pulling the bed covers that were somewhat wet with sweat and cum over themselves before they both fell asleep.