Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 12 Training Day ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10

Training day


Climb trees?!"Naruto said as he looked at kakashi."That's right"He said."Listen up you three,this won't be any ordinary tree climbing,you're not allowed to use your hands"Kakashi said."What"sasuke thought."How do you do that?"Crista said."That sounds like fun!"Naruto said as he looked excited."Watch and learn"he said aqs he focused his chakra on his feet.He put his foot on the tree and started climbing up it."Whoa"sasuke thought."He's cilmbing!"Naruto said astonished."With his feet parallel to the ground"crista thought."If you think this looks hard.it's even more difficult to maintain your chakra when using ninjutsu"kakashi said.The time you need to just stand around trying to summon and control your own powers is a luxury you won't have,so while you're climbing those trees you'll also be mastering skills that wiil probably save your lives"he said as he smiled.
Sasuke and crista looked at each other and nodded their heads."Now no more talk,it's time for action."Kakashi said as he pulled three kunia out of his pocket."The only way to learn is by doing"kakashi said.He threw the kunia and they hit the ground right in front of sasuke,crista,and naruto."Use the Kunai blades to score the bark at the highest point you can climb to,it will serve as a rminder for later"Kakashi said."No sweat,I could do this before breakfast,i'm the fastest devoloping ninja on this team!"Naruto said with excitment."Less talk and more action,choose your trees and up you go!"Kakashi said with an annoyed look on his face.
They their first two fingers up and the other ones down,they got their other hand and their hand grabbed the fingers sticking up.They closed their eyes and the mist circled their feet.They opened their eyes and ran toward the trees.Naruto put his foot on a tree and fell flat on his face.Sasuke was climbing and the tree crunch under his foot.Sasuke made a quick slash on the tree with the kunia blade across the tree,did a backflip,and landed on his feet."Grrr,maintaining focus is a lot harder than I expected,too much force and the surfaces own energy repels you"Sasuke thought."Too little and you'll never adhere in the first place,so you end up like naruto."He thought as he looked at naruto who was throwing a fit."This is easy!"Crista said as sasuke,kakashi,and naruto looked up at the top of a tree."Crista!"Naruto said suprised."well,now we know which of you three has the best control over her chakras,our young lady"kakashi said.
Sasuke smiled at her.Crista smiled back.Two hours later they were still at it."Aaah!,Oww!!"Naruto screamed as he climbed.Naruto was on the ground siting down,rubing his head.Sasuke was breathing heavily,crista was lying down."I wonder how strong crista will become?"Kakashi thought as she watched her."Her powers dwarf even those of sasuke and mine as well"he thought.Crista went for a walk,naruto and sasuke were still training.Naruto felt his foot slip,sliced the tree,did a backflip and landed on his feet."Grrr!,He's still higher than me,that jerk sasuke is still climbing!"Naruto thought while he was breathing heavily.Sasuke sliped, made a slash on the tree,and did a backflip.He jumped down between his naruto's trees and noticed how close naruto was to him."Oh!,crap he's catching up!"Sasuke thought as he went toward the ground."Darn it!"Naruto thought as sasuke landed on the ground.
The sun was setting and they were all tired."That's it for today,let's go"kakashi said.Sakura was following them all.Kakash and naruto were ahead of crista and sasuke.Sakura was hiding behind trees,watching them.Crista was in a daze lately."Hey,crista"sasuke said.Crista turned around and faced sasuke."Yeah"she said."Is something wrong?"Sasuke asked as he stepped up to her."Nothing is wrong"she said.She suddenly fainted and sasuke caught her."Crista!"He said as he felt her forehead."What happened?"Kakashi asked as he knelt down toward crista."She just fainted"sasuke said.
Crista saw sasuke,"Sasuke!"Crista said as he turned around.He had black curse marks on him,and one of his eyes were yellow.Sasuke punched crista in the stomach and crista's eyes grew wide as the wind was knocked out of her.She squinted her eyes and clenched her teeth.Crista was on the water now,she was punching sasuke in the stomach several times,he was up in the air as she kept punching him.
Crista suddenly sprang up,sweating,and breathing heavily."What was that,a dream,a vision?"She thought as she looked at her hand."You're awake"someone said.Crista looked toward the door and saw sasuke."Sasuke,something up?"Crista said as she got out of bed."Yeah,we've got another mission"he said."Okay"she said.She grabbed her kunia blade,then put her shirigan hoilster on,and put shirigan in it."Let's go"she said as she walked toward sasuke."Yeah"sasuke said.They both headed toward kakashi and naruto.Then headed toward the Josh's house and went to sleep.