Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 48 A new mission enter orochimaru's castle! ( Chapter 48 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 48

A new mission! Enter OROchimaru's castle!


The figure stepped out of the bushes,it was victoria.Crista drew tetsusgia and charged at victoria.Their swords clashed,but crista didn't see evil in her eyes anymore."I'm here to help,I know where your boyfriend is at"victoria said.Crista jumped back and put her tetsusgia back in it's shealth.
Victoria's sword disappeared,crista turned back into her human form."He's at orochimaru's castle"victoria said and disappeared.Tsunade stepped behind crista and crista looked at tsunade."I think we have a mission to be ready for"tsunade said,smi8ling.
Tsunade turned toward everyone else and turned serious."Everyone Operation bring sasuke back will begin now,you will go to orochimaru's castle!"Tsunade shouted."Yes tsunade"everyone said.Crista smiled and walked toward her team."That is all!"Tsunade shouted.
Tsunade walked up to crista and gave her a ring,it had a ruby that was growing brightly."This will boost your chakra by 20 fold"tsunade said.Crista grabbed the ring and put it on her finger."Thanks tsunade sensie"crista said.
Tsunade nodded,crista,kakashi,hiro,and naruto left for orochimaru's castle.Kakashi explained that they had been tracking orochimaru and know where he is."Then let's hurry"crista said.They ran through the trees faster,crista had determination in his eyes.
It was at midnight when they reached orochimaru's castle."That's strange,there's no guards"crista said."Let's go"naruto said.Crista nodded,then faced kakashi and hiro."Hiro try to find another way in,kakashi go with him,naruto and I will go through the front"she said.
They left in teams and were off.Crista and naruto rushed at the door and and went in.Inside there were stone walls everywhere."Be careful naruto"crista said,"Right"naruto said.They walked insaide and the door closed behind them.
Naruto stepped on a stone and it sunk.Crista and naruto sweatdroped.Suddenly thousands of kunia and shuriken came their way.Naruto and crista started running fast."Didn't I just say be careful!!"Crista shouted."I didn't know there were boobytraps!!"Naruto shouted back.
Crista zipped around a corned,naruto did too.Crista stopped and stared up at the celing,naruto stopped around the corner and stared up too.A gate with nails was coming down on crista,naruto ran toward crista and knocked her out of the way.
Meanwhile kakashi and hiro were traveling in the sewers.Hiro stopped and kakashi did too."Why are we stopping?"Kakashi asked.Hiro grabbed a new type of curse seal on his arm."I understand orochimaru"hiro thought.
Hiro's eyes turned red and brown in the middle.He grew sharp nails and had fur growing around his body.He had five tails coming out too.Kakashi's eyes grew wide,he pulled out a kunia,and activated his sharingan.
Hiro turned toward kakashi,siliva acid dripping from his mouth.His shirt tore,and part of his pants."Time to eat"hiro said,hungrily.He went at kakashi,kakashi dogded,but hiro was way too fast,and put a big gash in kakashi's arm.
Kakashi screamed as he fell to the ground."Hiro he's one of the nine tailed beasts,he's a..."Kakashi couldn't finish his thought because hiro was charging at him.Kakashi created a shadow clone and rushed at full speed toward the exit.
Hiro killed the clone and rushed at kakashi.Kakashi looked back and saw hiro gaining.Hiro's tounge flew out and stabbed kakashi in the leg.Kakashi fell to the ground,he looked up,pain racking his face.Hiro was right in front of him,eyes full of hunger.Hiro pulled back his clawed hand and kakashi closed his eyes,waiting for the blow.
`Crista got up off the ground and saw naruto in the gates bars,she stood up,her eyes watered."NARUTO!!"Crista screamed,naruto stirred a little."It's my fault,he's dead,no!"Crista thought.She stopped crying and looked at naruto.
Naruto smiled,he had a bloody nose."Hey crista,help I got stuck"naruto said,goofy.Crista got angry,naruto fooled her."NARUTO YOU JERK I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!"Crista shouted at him.She turned away from him and walked."Get yourself out"she said,angrily."Crista sorry!"naruto said.
Crista just kept marching,naruto worked on getting out."I'm going first this time"she said.She accidentally stepped on a booby trap,she sweatdropped.The floor beneath her fell,and she fell in it.Naruto had gotten out and saw crista fall and ran toward her,fast.
Kakashi opened his eyes and gasped.Standing in front of him was itachi uchia,he had stabbed hiro and he went back to normal."He's still alive,I just gave him a potion to make him stop"itachi said.Kakashi stood up,and looked at itachi.Itachi wore a black shirt,with a net shirt underneath it,revealing part of his chest,dark black pants,long white socks,and black ninja sanddles.
He didn't have a ring on anymore.He looked older a little,he still had short black hair,and his onyix eyes."How come your not wearing you cloak,hat or ring,from your orginazation?"Kakashi asked.Itachi smirked,kakashi was confused."The leader died,i'm the new leader of the Akatsuki,we still wear our cloaks,but only for missions"itachi said.
He healed kakashi and kakashi thanked him.Suddely neji and tenten appeared behind kakashi,hinata,ino and shikamaru were behind itachi."Kakashi your alright,we're glad"tenten said.Itachi smirked,tsunade appeared in front of kakashi,jaryia appeared behind itachi.
Crista closed her eyes,waiting for her to hit the ground floor below,but never did."Crista!"Naruto said.Crista opened her eyes and looked up.It was naruto,he had used his chakra to cling to the wall with his feet.His hands were holding onto hers."Hang on,i'll get you out"he said.
Crista smiled and thanked him,naruto smiled too."Here we go!"Naruto said as he threw crista up on the surface,she landed on the ground.Crista spun around,naruto lost his chakra control on his feet and fell in the hole.
The ground that was over the hole closed up.Crista dove on the spot where naruto had fallen and went to her knees."Naruto"she whispered,faintly.She saw a peice of his clothing and put it in her pouch,she headed toward the door at the end of the hall.
Itachi looked at tsunade,tsunade looked back."We're bringing you in this time itachi uchia"tsunade said.Kisame,dedara,sasori and sai appeared beside itachi,itachi smirked."I'll see you soon"itachi said.He threw a light granede and it exploded.Everyone sheilded their eyes,then opened them.
Crista opened the door and sensed someone in the room,she hid behind a stone colom.Kabuto dropped to the ground in front of the colom."I'm not alone"crista thought.She grabbed kunia out of her pouch.
Naruto opened his eyes and looked around him,it was very dark.He stood up and made firball jutsu in his hand.His eyes widened,and he gasped.All around him were bodies,bones,blood,and jars."What is...this....place"naruto said,his voice shaky.
Meanwhile in the sewers,everyone opened their eyes."Dang it,he got away"tsunade said.She turned to kakashi and the other ninja left."Can you handle this mission alone?"Tsunade asked.Kakashi nodded and tsunade disappeared.
Crista charged at kabuto,kabuto ducked then punched crista in the gut.Crista clenched her teeth,and hit kabuto in the face.He went flying and hit a stone wall on the other side of the room.Crista breathed heavily,and started healing herself.
Naruto traveled through the dark halls of the pit,he saw a door and rushed toward it.He opened it and groaned.It was a dead end,he closed the door and went to find another one."I've already ran into five doors that were dead ends,this is irratating"naruto thought.
He stared at the ground as he walked."I just hope that crista and kakashi sensie are alright"he thought.He looked ahead of him and opened another door,expecting it to be a dead end.He grew happy that it was a hall,with torches in front of him,instead of a dead end.
Kakashi had picked hiro up after tsunade had left and was walking through the sewer.Hiro groaned then opened his eyes."Your awake"kakashi said.Hiro smiled a little and sighed."I lost control back there sorry"hiro said.Kakashi looked at him and smiled."Don't worry it wasn't your fault"kakashi said.
Hiro smiled the closed his eyes."I couldn't kill him,I will next time after my chakra gains up more"hiro thought as he fell asleep.Kakashi saw a door and opened it,it was a hall with stone walls and vines.
Kakashi walked up the stairs,it was cold and wet."I made it inside the castle at least"kakashi thought.Hiro smiled wickidly in his head."My power has almost returned"he thought.
Crista saw orochimaru and her eyes widened.She tried to move but couldn't,he had paralyzed her with his eyes.Kabuto got up and stood by orochimaru's side.Orochimaru punched kabuto in the stomach and he went to his knees."You can't even kill a human girl,kabuto"orochimaru hissed,angrily.
Kabuto stood up slowly and coughed."I will orochimaru"kabuto said.Orochimaru glared at crista,He made her see naruto's death and sasuke's death.Tears streamed down crista's cheeks,orochimaru smirked evily,and chuckled.
Kakashi found another door and opened it,he gasped and his eyes widened.In front of him was a laboratory,it had jars with something inside them and sharp objects."Kakashi you can let me down,I can walk"hiro said.
Kakashi set hiro down and kakashi walked ahead of him."What is this place?"Kakashi wondered.Hiro transformed again,and hit kakashi into a wall.Kakashi blacked out at the force of the impact,hiro carried somewhere and had transformed back.

(This is the only preveiw of the next chapter
preview: Where has hiro taken kakashi? Will crista die by orochimaru? Can naruto get there in time to save her or will he die?
The next chapter in Crista the ultimate half demon The lovers bonds-Chapter 49 Crista's battle! The five missing ninja girls and sasuke emerges!)