Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Akatsuki ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"So this is where we will be staying?" Kagome said, looking around the large room with interest, smiling at the sight of the large bed in the middle of it.

"This will be our base," Madara said as he removed his armor, making Pein sigh.

"Blabber mouth!" the masochist hissed, making the Uchiha look at him in amusement.

"She has to find out eventually," he said, shrugging, and Kagome looked between the two in confusion.

"I'm going to shop for supplies," Pein said, fleeing before Kagome's temper could be directed at him.

"What will this place be a base for?" Kagome asked, the earlier dread coming back full force.

I...I knew I wouldn't be able to stay pure...because I love them...I'm going to let myself become tainted to continue loving them...they are what I swore to fight...but I can't do that... Kagome thought, finally accepting that she could no longer continue being the innocent and pure miko that she was famed for in the sengoku era.

"The demons are all in this plane, Kagome. We can no longer allow the humans to use them as weapons for their own gain. I don't wish to do what we have planned, but we must get this under control," Madara said as he pulled his shirt off and sat on the bed beside her.

"I understand...I will try to find something else that will work, koi," Kagome said, leaning against the older man as he brushed his hand through her hair slowly.

"We...will gather others to help...we will call ourselves...Akatsuki..." Madara said quietly, and felt the small female nod her head against his chest.
Converting /tmp/phpf2oRRR to /dev/stdout