Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Sasori ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"So why are we going to Suna?" Madara asked, dressed in his 'Tobi' costume.

"You said I get to pick the next member, since you added Orochimaru," Kagome stated calmly, twitching in the heavy cloak that Pein insisted she wear against the desert sun.

"Yeah, but nobody good has come from Suna since..." Madara trailed off as they came upon a body in the sand.

Kagome growled when Madara toed the body and smacked him behind his head, making him turn to sulk at her. She gave him a harsh stare before bending down to pull the teenager onto her back with a bit of effort. She stared at Madara until he sighed and helped her move the boy's arms around her neck and helped her get a grip on his legs, knowing that should he try to take the boy from her, she would most likely just yell at him.

"I take it this is who we were looking for?" Madara said, and rolled his eyes when she nodded.

"I'll seal his...dolls...in a scroll then," he said quietly.

"...p-puppets..." a voice rasped from her back, making Kagome nearly jump out of her skin.

"You're awake?" she asked excitedly, only to be met with silence.

"He passed out again," Madara noted smugly, and she threw a glare at him.

VI

"So this is Sasori of the Red Sand?" Pein said as he stared down at the teenager that lay on the bed in one of what Madara called the 'barracks'.

"I've reviewed him several times. He has wonderful long ranged defense, and powerful attacks. His close range defense isn't very good, but then, that's what Orochimaru is for," Kagome said, staring down at her patient as she placed another cold rag on his forehead.

Pein drew a kunai as a pale hand gripped Kagome's wrist when she moved to pull her hand away. Kagome stared down into the strange pink-brown eyes of the teenager, and he frowned up at her.

"Where am I?" he asked, and she deftly twisted her hand out of his grasp.

"I believe this is where you come in, babe," Kagome told Pein, who glared down at the boy while she left the room.
Converting /tmp/phpfmYWm2 to /dev/stdout