Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Smut ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome sighed as she relaxed in the hot spring near the base, her bare form absorbing the heat slowly in the chilly fall air. She opened her eyes when she heard the crunch of leaves, and turned to smile at Madara, though she blushed when she saw Itachi. She blinked when she noticed that the younger of the Uchiha had a light blush dancing across his nose.

"Are you enjoying the springs, Kagome?" Madara asked, shedding his armor and cloths to reveal his scarred body, which, though she knew he was very old, was still as young as that of someone in their mid-twenties.

Kagome swam to the edge of the pool and lifted up enough to kiss the scar on his hip bone as he edged into the water. She felt his arousal press against her neck, and looked up at him, her face flushed because she knew Itachi was watching intently. Madara combed his hand through her long hair, and looked over his shoulder to his clansmen.

"Come, bathe with us?" he asked, though to all of them it sounded like an order.

Itachi slowly stripped, revealing a young body that had just a few less scars than Madara's though his seemed a bit more fresh. Kagome looked at them curiously, not paying any attention to the way that Itachi seemed to squirm under her gaze.

"Do they still itch?" she asked, pointing at the rather large one that was lower on his abdomen.

"Hn...they are healing," Itachi grunted, moving to slip into the water before she could notice that his member was hard.

Kagome stopped him as soon as the water hit his groin, making him look down at her in shock as she placed her hand on his stomach, over the scar. A tingling sensation made him moan as she stroked the skin, and he shivered when she pulled her hand back, and sat in Madara's lap comfortably. He looked down to see his scar had faded as though time had aged it.

"I can speed up the healing process sometimes," Kagome said as she squirmed slightly to get comfortable, shivering when she felt Madara's member poke up between her closed legs to rub against her clit while he pulled her hips against his.

Itachi watched as Madara pleasured both himself and the female easily, making Kagome squirm in his lap and beg for more in a matter of seconds. The older man motioned him closer, and Itachi slowly swam his way over to the couple, his cock throbbing eagerly as Kagome looked at him lustfully.

Taking this as the acknowledgment he wanted from her, Itachi placed his hands on either side of them and leaned forward to suck eagerly on her breasts, growling when she whimpered and he felt her move faster against his ancestor. A whine came from her as Madara pulled away enough to spread her legs wide, and rubbed himself against her exposed opening.

Kagome blinked when she suddenly found herself being lifted from the water easily, Madara holding her underneath her knees as he stood, and she quickly wrapped her arms about his neck so that she wouldn't fall forward. The Uchiha smirked against her neck as he bit down on it lightly, sitting on the side of the pool of water. He spread her legs wide as he sat her on his knees, his member pressed against the small of her back, and smirked at Itachi, who was looking at them in a very interested fashion.

"Taste?" Madara whispered teasingly to Kagome, though he knew that Itachi had heard him, and felt her answering shudder.

Itachi took the que eagerly and knelt down between her legs, his tongue darting out of his mouth to lightly run the tip along the edge of her lips as Madara began sucking on her neck and kneading her breasts. Kagome gasped as she felt the two Uchiha around her dominate her so completely and felt herself become wet at the idea. A answering growl came from Itachi as he ran the flat of his tongue along her opening enthusiastically, holding her open slightly so that he could do so easier.

Kagome's hips lifted off of Madara's lap when he began sucking on her, and her hands pressed Madara's teeth further into her neck when Itachi's tongue delved between her lips. Itachi growled as he tasted her wetness, and brought his hand up to press a finger into her as he lifted his head to suck on her clit lightly. A groan came from his mouth as he felt her clench around his finger unexpectedly, and her warm wetness coat his hand as she cried out.

"Shall we show her how Uchiha like it, Itachi?" Madara challenged, and the male looked up at him in surprise.

Itachi pulled back from Kagome when Madara lifted her again, this time by her hips, making her look at him in annoyance.

"I can move just fine on my own, you know!" she said, blushing lightly when he moved her so that she was on her knees.

"Then, by all means koi, move," Madara said softly,smirking at her, and she smiled before leaning forward on all fours and spreading her legs slightly to Itachi, who was watching with wide eyes.

"This is how Uchiha like it, ne?" she asked, and smiled wide when Madara lifted her arms to lay beneath her upper body, looking at her expectantly.

Kagome nodded and leaned down to lick Madara's member lightly, running her tongue along the underside of him slowly, making the Uchiha growl and pulse against her mouth. She paused briefly to look back at Itachi, who was watching them raptly. She moved her hips from side to side slowly, catching his attention easily.

"Join us, Itachi?" she asked, her voice low and slightly rough from their previous activities.

Itachi Uchiha didn't need to be told twice.

Converting /tmp/phpxchhPG to /dev/stdout