Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled but really funny story ❯ Character Selection Guidelines ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I am writing this story, and I need characters. So if you want to be in the story please give me your description. There is, however, some guidelines that need to be followed: the story is supposed to be funny, so do not give me a sappy description of yourself, Kakashi is mine, my friend Britt gets Yoko and Shuuichi, my other friend gets Yukina, and the last thing is that unless I know you in person, I will not make anything up for you in your description. (I don't mean to sound mean or picky, I just don't want you to go through the trouble of writing a description if I am not going to use it! Okay?)

These are the things I need:

Name:

Age:

Sex:

Hair:

Eyes:

Outfits:

Personality:

Paired with anyone from YYH or Naruto:

Abilities:

History (optional):

Extra Info:

If you want to be paired with a Naruto character, there are some that I don't know, so I will only be accepting characters up to the point where we first meet Gara. Alrighty then, that's it, and I will only be accepting 10 characters, so make your description good! And I would appreciate it if you checked out my other story as well.