Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Deathly Love ❯ Prolgue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Isabell: Hello I am writing this story because I have become obsessed with Deidara.
 
Prologue
The silence of the dark night was pierced with a bloody scream of agony.
“Deidara! Please tell me why you're doing this! Why have you come back? I love you and all you do is kill your family in return!” a woman screamed scared thathe had come back. He had killed his family. He blew up part of his hidden village.
“Why do you love me??? I only came back to kill you and get an ingredient. Then I'll be on my way back to Akatsuki.” Deidara replied as the woman gasped.
“It's not true; please tell me it's not true. Deidara say you didn't join Akatsuki.” she shouted tears filling her eyes.
“I can't say that it's a lie. I don't regret what I did Hikura” Deidara said taking the clay being made by his hands and created a clay bird with a bomb attached to it. He released it and left, stopping to listen for the explosion. . When he heard it he continued with a smirk on his face, He jumped from one roof top to another until her got to a tiny store in the middle of the village. He walked in and the man behind the desk looked up.
“Dei...Deidara...What do...you want???” The man asked scared. Deidara smirked again and walked over to the man.
“I need something…and your not going to like it much my old friend.” Deidara said as he knocked out the man. He took some of the man's blood and disappeared in a swirl of smoke.
~~With Deidara~~
“So you got the ingredient?” A voice asked the blond-haired man in front of him.
“Yes” Deidara replied showing him the blood.