Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ Knocking Out Love ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Knocking Out Love
 
Kai walked even deeper into the dessert enjoying the peace and quiet it brought. She thought about absolutely nothing until something made her stop. She noticed a small wall standing alone in the sand suddenly her Sharingahn came on and she saw and remembered.
-----------------------------
She was standing there tears running down her face and there was a boy sitting on that wall, crying too, holding tightly to a small bear. He was crying even more than her. She only stood there until the boy opened his eyes and turned to her.
Kai: What's wrong?
Boy: Stay away from me!
Sand shot up everywhere. Kai looked at the young boy, and he let the sand fall.
Boy: I'm not a monster!
He continued to weep.
Kai: Of course you're not.
The boy stopped crying and threw his bear to the ground.
Boy: What do you know about me?!
Kai bent down and picked up the bear.
Kai: I know, someone who holds on to a teddy bear, doesn't kill a girl when she walks up to him, and cries because of what others think of you, isn't a monster at all.
She tried to hand him the bear but the rising sand prevented her. He was quiet for too long. Kai set the bear beside him and walked away.
-------------------------------
Kai: Who was that boy?
Suddenly Kai's feet were wrapped in sand .
Kai: What's going on?
???: You came back…
Kai turned her head to see a red headed boy with aquamarine eyes staring at her.
Then sand wrapped around her and the boy blocking out the moonlight sky. Kai heard the boy walk colder to her but when she felt something touch her arm, her eyes fell and her body felt limp. She only saw the blackness as she fell unconscious.
-------------------------------
Ginsora trudged down the silent, sand roads of Suna. She stopped hearing a bird's cry in the distance.
Ginsora thoughts: I can't believe I… but I had to. What if he had followed me? What if he had searched for me again?
Ginsora gulped half regretting what she had done and half relieved.
Ginsora thoughts: He'll be up in about 15 hours, I need to stop worrying, but using the Okami's power for something other than protection…
Ginsora shivered as the night air grew cooler. Drowsiness finally settling on her she headed to the hotel the team would be staying at. She buried her entire body into the white blanket and closed her eyes allowing herself to fall truly into the dark abyss of her inner demon.
---------------------------------
Kyomi couldn't help but notice Ginsora's expression when she trudged through the hotel's lobby. Kyomi frowned deeply and thought a moment before her eyes met Ginsora's. Her eyes said everything; she'd had her heart torn away. The others could return anytime, go anywhere, all but Ginsora, she had to keep running no matter what happened.
Kyomi watched Ginsora as she dragged herself to her room down the hall. Kyomi knew she couldn't do anything so after a quick glance to the night sky she went to bed.
--------------------------------- (Next Morning)
Yuki slipped out of the room she had shared with Umi and left the hotel. She headed strait for the nearest restaurant for breakfast. As she passed a building she noticed two figures sitting on a roof, one a boy the other a girl. They both had red hair that matched the last rays of the sunset as the sun became full in the sky. Yuki, being young, seemed to care little about whom they were and she continued on her way.
-----------------------------------
Kyomi and Ginsora walked quietly out of Suna and to the forest that began a few miles from the village's entrance. Kyomi breathed easier as the scents of trees and flowers made her relax. Finding a flower field they both sat down.
Kyomi: You want to talk?
Ginsora nodded.
Kyomi laid her hand on the ground letting a ladybug climb up it.
Kyomi: You miss him.
It didn't need to be a question.
Ginsora: I want to go back, but I can't.
Kyomi: Lee loved- still loves you too, I know it.
Ginsora tried to smile but failed.
Kyomi: I admit it is a strange thing. You loved Kortai as a young child and it has taken you years to see someone else.
Tears ran down Ginsora's face.
Kyomi: But it took you only a mere week to let someone in your heart and you opened it to everyone.
Ginsora: Stop being nice Kyomi…
Kyomi: Not nice? Ok. You are very emotional, you blow things out of proportion, become easily emotional attached to people and trust too easily. Better?
Ginsora: A little…
Kyomi gave a weak smile that Ginsora returned.
---------------------------------
Kai strolled quietly through the city with a normal bored expression on her face, but inside she was grinning.
Who could love a monster?
Anyone…
Kai raised her foot to take another step but she froze in midair as a bolt of lightning passed through her body.
Her demon took her voice: I smell a snake…
---------------------------------
Umi froze as her jutsu released the form of her 13 year old form and faded back into her 10 year old self. Her Byakugahn activated without her will and pulled her demon from her mind. Yuki poked her in the side; they had run into each other while walking around Suna. Umi rose without another word and grabbed Yuki's arm and shot into the air.
Yuki: Umi what's going on?
She only had to whisper the word.
Umi: Snake…
Yuki gulped, took a deep breath and removed her bow from her back as Umi created an air platform below her to stand on. Yuki loaded three arrows and shot charka through her hands to the arrows, electrifying one, setting one on fire, and wrapping the last in poison. She pushed her charka to her hands for the most strength for her jutsu.
---------------------------------
Kara sped through the crowd of villagers as they gathered at the gate pointing out the storm in the distance. Violent clouds rung out with lightning and thunder causing everything in the village to fall silent. Kara slid between the guards and gate almost flying to the spot where she knew a stream of growls came and a short howl rang out a long tune.
----------------------------------
Kyomi looked up at the sudden storm but didn't see anymore as she was lifted from the ground and pulled into the trees by a wave of darkness. Ginsora only stared as the Okami awakened and transformed, standing taller the mighty oaks surrounding it.
-----------------------------------
Tsunade placed her hand on Lee's head and released her charka; it had been a difficult Gen-jutsu to unravel.
Lee's eyes opened to Tsunade and Gai leaning over him. He subconsciously noted the white tiled ceiling of Kohona's hospital that was becoming very familiar to him.
Gai: Are you ok Lee?
Lee: Yes, Gai-sensei.
Tsunade: Lee, where's Ginsora?
Lee sat stock still as the memory came back to him.
FB:
 
Ginsora only trapped herself in her own mind but quickly snapped back into reality as Lee embraced her in a hug.
 
Lee: Thank goodness. I had thought the worst.
 
Ginsora smiled enjoying the hug as her face became a traitor again glowing starry pink.
 
Lee pulled back and Ginsora's smile turned to a frown as her eyes rested on the bandages still around Lee's neck.
 
Lee: Please Ginsora-chan, I am ok. It is nothing.
 
Ginsora: Nothing? I was an idiot for coming here. I never should have pulled you into this. I can't stand it, I keep hurting people. I have to leave.
 
Lee: Ginsora-chan do not leave now that you have just returned.
 
Lee grabbed Ginsora's hand and she wanted to step closer to him again, but she forced herself to pull back and slip her hand out of Lee's.
 
Ginsora: Orochimaru's still out there. If you're with me, if you even know about me, he'll hurt you again.
 
Lee: Ginsora-chan, I would take that risk.
 
Lee pulled Ginsora closer to him their faces close.
 
Ginsora: No, you shouldn't Lee-kun.
 
Ginsora and Lee only stared at each other as they got closer and closer.
 
Closer.
 
Closer.
 
Then Ginsora turned her head away. After a second of thought she hugged Lee resting her head on his shoulder. Behind his back she raised her hand to his head.
 
Ginsora: I'm sorry Lee-kun.
 
Lee: For what?
 
Ginsora: Everything and…especially this.
 
Ginsora curled her hand into a fist hitting Lee on the back of skull. Lee's vision quickly became only black as his body fell limp.
End FB
 
Tsunade: But where did they go?
 
The door slid open revealing Shino.
 
Shino: They're in Suna and in trouble.
 
Lee jumped from the hospital bed and darted out the door following Shino outside to a group standing by a tree.
 
Kiba, Neji, Naruto, Akamaru and Shikamaru began running along beside them.
 
Shikamaru: No doubt he's already attacked.
 
Lee: Who has attacked?
 
Naruto: Who do you think bushy brows? OROCHIMARU!!!
 
Shikamaru: No doubt the time Ginsora and others spent here, Orochimaru's cornered them in Suna.
 
Kiba: How do you know they're in Suna?
 
Shino: Kyomi and I kept in contact but the lightning insect that was to return with a message was a different species than the one she had, a sad imitation.
 
Neji: I'm curious, what Gen-jutsu did she use on you Lee?
 
Lee: I do not know!
 
As hey ran at top speed towards Suna it wasn't long before Neji's eyes found the storm clouds. Sensing the familiar charka he increased his speed.
 
Neji: They're just a few miles ahead.
 
Without a warning something shot past all of them. No one saw who it was, but they all smiled inside as they noticed it was green.
 
Naruto battled the thought in his own mind.
 
Naruto thoughts: Wow, bushy brows really likes this girl. Wow………hm….wow………mmm….
 
Just then Naruto's stomach growled reminding him he hadn't eaten lunch.
 
(Me: Ok, a bit of comic relief there at the end, only one chapter remains and it's the fight that decides it own fate. Seriously that's going to be the title. ^_^)