Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Locked In ❯ Locked In ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]


Locked In
By Alden

Discalimer: I don't own Naruto, etc.

"Ino... Why the hell are we stuck in this closet?" Kiba asked, glaring her way. His nose twitched at the smell of her fancy, rich-girl shampoo, as he descibed it. Full of chemicals, of course.

"I don't know, Kiba, that's why I spent the last ten minutes pounding on the door..." she said in a sweet, sarcastic voice. "Maybe it was that psycho Sakura, trying to get me away from Sasuke... Or maybe Naruto, trying to get your hands off your teammate... and I'm not talking about Shino..."

Kiba glowered. "Naruto's not smart enough for this..."

"Maybe not, but someone locked us in here..." Ino shrugged, looking around the damp janitor's closet. The acadmey must have lost funds or something in the slast few years or something... before, they could've even hiredthe janitorial closet it's own janitor... Now this place was a mess...

"Sakura, probably..." Ino could see the boy squirming. Was he thinking about that Hyuga girl and Naruto-

"I'm worried about Akamaru... Last time he couldnm't find me, he circled the village unil his legs gave out..." Kiba said, sighing. "My foolish little brother..."

Ino gave a snort. "Your brother? Hmph..."

Kiba was in her face immediately. "What's wrong with that?"

"Usually, siblings are of the same species! Unless, Akamaru's half-human..." Ino said, implying something...

"Ino, that is so not funny..." the dogboy glared at her dangerously.

"Hey, if a dog can be a brother, why not a lover? I mean..." Ino shrugged.

Kiba lunged, Ino gave a little yell... And Kiba slipped on the wet floor. Resulting in a most unfortunate postion including Ino's butt on Kiba's hand...

"Pervert!" she screamed, mistaking his attempts to pull his hand from underneath her as feels, smacking and kicking insanely, catching him off-guard.

Finally, Ino stopped, and fell. Both sat, beside eachother looking at the door, and looked at their feet. Ino shivered.

"Ummmm... Ino? Want my jacket?" Kiba asked nonchalantly.

"Sure, dogboy..." she said, smiling and taking the proferred jacket, wrapping herself in it. 'It is warm...' she though, hugging herself. Both them closed their eyes, and waited for someone to open the door...

-

It was bright when the door was opened, and she opened her eyes. She wondered why her bed was so weirdly shaped, then realised - She was draped over Kiba, mouth on his neck and arms wrapped around him. Suddenly, he woke up.

"Ah!" Kiba said, alarmed, and scrabbled to his feet. "You say I'm a pervert, then you do THAT wheile I'm sleeping!" he said, pointing at her.

"Hey, I just woke up! Not like I would ever cuddle YOU!" Ino said, standing and dusting herself off. "Hey, the door's open.." she said, and looked in vain - no-one was there. "Come on, Kiba..." she said, and they walked out and parted ways.

When she was halfway home, she remembered - She was wearing Kiba's jacket, and she hadn't stopped unconsciously hugging it closer since she left the school. turning around and taking it off, she set off with one thought...

'He does smell good...'

.:The Ende:.

~~~~

Written for a Fanfic challenge at Bakakage Forums...