Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: for jammaster_goat who requested InoHina and “new tricks” ^^
Warnings: yuri, though it's clean
Disclaimer: Don't own it.
 
 
 
 
“Naruto's never going to notice you if you keep hiding all the time, you know.”
 
Hinata only frowns and blushes in response. She never can decide what to say when someone mentions her bizarre infatuation with the village loudmouth. Vaguely wondering what Ino's motives are, she timidly glances up at the blonde whose eyes are zeroing in on the lone teenager training shirtless on the other side of the grounds.
 
“Heh, for once I can kind of see the attraction,” she grins semi-appreciatively as she turns her eyes on Hinata and grabs her wrist. “Come on.”
 
The Hyuuga heir finds her softly spoken objections ignored as she's quickly dragged closer. Then her back is suddenly against a tree, and Ino's lips are pressing against hers. Too shocked to formally protest, she squeaks, her eyes wide, as the smell of freshly cut flowers invade her senses.
 
Ino pulls away slightly a few moments later and whispers against her cheek, “This won't work if you keep standing there like a block of ice,” but the Hyuuga's mind is still stuck in the `uh' position.
 
It's not until she licks her lips and tastes the other girl's lip gloss that Hinata breaks free of her stupor. And when Ino's lips find hers again, this time she reacts, kissing back with fervor. Her tongue brushes against Ino's as the blonde switches them around in one fluid movement so that she's the one against the tree and the shy Hyuuga appears to be the aggressor.
 
At the edge of her consciousness, Hinata is vaguely aware that Naruto has stopped his shuriken practice and is openly gawking at them as are a couple of jounin who had been passing by on the other side of the training grounds, but she could surprisingly care less at that moment. She's much more interested in the way Ino sucks on her bottom lip as the kiss ends, the feel of her fingers combing through her hair, and breasts pressed against her own.
 
And when the taller girl leans forward and whispers victoriously in her ear, “He noticed,” the words barely register in Hinata's brain. She's busy wondering what other tricks Ino could teach her.