Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Better Things To Do [SasuNaru] ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pairing: SasuNaru (yes, sasunaru XD)
A/N: for ayonoi
 
--
 
Naruto's ready for him this time. He's trained with Kakashi-sensei and Yamato, perfecting his control and even inventing his own jutsu.
 
It'll be enough, he tells himself, but deep down Naruto knows, especially after last time, he can't underestimate him. Sasuke's gotten a lot stronger as well.
 
When the fighting breaks out, Naruto isn't at all surprised Sasuke's still being a stubborn bitch and trying to kill him - bastard always was a little messed up in the head like that. Instead, he fights back, grinning madly as he waits for an opportunity to catch him off guard.
 
Naruto doesn't have to wait long. When he ends up with his back shoved into a canyon wall staring down the sharingan, he does the first thing that comes to mind.
 
He grabs Sasuke by the front of his shirt and crushes his lips against his in a kiss that's violent enough for him to wonder if it even qualifies as a kiss. He tastes blood, but he doesn't know if it's from teeth catching lips or if it was already there from the fight. It doesn't really matter, though, `cause he's not done yet.
 
He takes Sasuke's tongue between his teeth and bites down hard before shoving him away from him. That ought to give him enough of a shock to…. wait.
 
He stares at Sasuke then. He has blood smeared on his lips and a little on his shirt, and there's something oddly appealing about it. He blames Kyuubi.
 
“You kissed back!” Naruto shouts accusingly.
 
“You started it,” Sasuke replies blandly.
 
Naruto only blinks as Sasuke closes the distance between them again. This time he's the one who is grabbed by the front of his jacket and pulled against a warm body and willing mouth.
 
And all Naruto can think as he starts kissing back is that this is a hell of lot better than fighting.