Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ No Comlaints [NaruIno] ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: for yira_heerai who wanted NaruIno, undercover stuff, and hot tubs (this is close.) They're about 16 here.
 
--
 
He's not complaining, not when they're sitting with their feet in the onsen and Ino's body pressed up against his, a towel being the only thing separating them. He doesn't complain when she whispers mission related stuff into his ear as her hands roam over his torso. Hell, she might as well be whispering erotica into his ear; it's having the same effect on him.
 
He is a little despaired about the tell-tale tingling in his groin, though. How's he supposed to carry out their task with a hard-on tenting his towel? At least he has a towel, he thinks in mild consolation.
 
Their mission is simple enough: switch a scroll to be delivered to a bordering territory daimyo with the one in their possession. It's something any chuunin could pull off with their eyes closed.
 
“The target should be here any minute,” Ino whispers in his ear, and Naruto fidgets slightly, trying not to shiver. “This is probably the only time we'll find him alone, so don't screw this up,” she warns.
 
Unfortunately, even her harsh tone isn't enough to kill the happy thoughts running through his head right then as a breast presses against his arm. He takes a deep breath and tries to remember the old pervert's lessons on being cool. Then he remembers Jiraiya was never `cool.' Aw, fuck, he's screwed.
 
The plan - Ino's plan, he amends - isn't a problem per se, but it's not ideal either. Okay, so maybe it's fucking awesome, and he's just a tiny bit sore his plan of pouncing with 50 clones while Ino switched the scroll was shot down unceremoniously. And maybe he's just a tiny bit uncomfortable with intrigue. So what?
 
And the fact that Ino's going about this like being naked with him in the onsen is simply business as usual isn't really helping either. He can't be the only one getting a little… bothered by this, can he? Naruto resists the urge to pout at the thought and decides, instead, to do something about it.
 
He slips an arm around her waist, pulls her halfway onto his lap, and presses his lips against hers in a kiss that's not really fake considering the circumstances and all. She's tense against him for a moment before following his lead. She's not as enthusiastic as he'd prefer, but he has time to work on that. He thinks so anyway. When did she say the target would be here again?
 
When she pulls away moments later, her expression isn't one of shock, but the arched eyebrow gets her point across just fine, he thinks.
 
Naruto grins and leans forward to whisper into her ear, “If we're supposed to be a couple sneaking off for a quickie, we have to play the part, right?”
 
Ino pinches his side. “You're enjoying this way too much.” She sounds annoyed, but the way the corner of her mouth curls up just slightly tells him everything he needs to know.
 
He can't help but grin in triumph against her neck as he replies, “You better believe it.”
 
She huffs quietly, but then her hands are in his hair, pulling him out of the crook of her neck initiating a kiss of her own. He doesn't complain when Ino shuffles herself so that she's straddling his thighs so that his towel is the only thing separating her from his quickly growing erection. He does whimper just a little, though.
 
He's certainly not going to complain when his hands somehow find their way to her ass, because that's nice. The little squeak that comes from her throat as he pulls their hips together is more than nice; it's intoxicating. He does it again and exhales shakily when she grinds back against him.
 
Ino suddenly breaks the kiss and mumbles against his lips, “You pull this off and maybe we'll pick this back up later.”
 
Naruto looks at her curiously and tries to wrap his brain around what she just said, but it isn't until the door slides open to reveal their target a moment later that he curses loudly and remembers the assignment.
 
And as the full implication of Ino's offer slowly sinks in, Naruto's grip on her tightens as he decides this mission will be completed without fail no matter what. Even if he has to deliver the forged scroll himself!