Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ That Which Everyone Else Sees ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: recently found this thing hiding in my fic folder of d00m.
Pairing: NaruSasu and a hint of NaruSasuSai
Warnings: language
 
--
 
"You don't have to get pissy about it."

A glass slammed down on the bar loudly. "And you don't have to be here. Get lost already. It's bad enough Dead Last dragged me to this dump without having to listen to your constant ass-kissing. If you haven't noticed, we're nowhere near Sound. You can drop the…"

"Hey, it's my birthday. Why aren't you kissing my ass?" Naruto interrupted in mock-annoyance, anything to get those two to quit being stupid really, because the alcohol only seemed to be making it worse so far.

Ignoring that question, Sai picked up where the other left off, "Now, now, Sasuke-kun. Is that anyway to speak to an invited guest?"
 
Naruto sighed and wondered how long it would be until they finally grew bored with aggravating each other.

"Just 'cause idiot here feels sorry for you..." the Uchiha grumbled under his breath.
 
Okay, bastard kinda has a point there, but still. This outing was supposed to be fun. He snorted at the thought. It was his own fault really. These two wouldn't know fun if it sat on their faces and wiggled. Ah well. If he could just get them to quit bickering for a while, he could go back to having fun at least.

"Come on, guys! No need to fight. There's more than enough of me to go around," Naruto snickered as he flagged down the bartender for another round. There! That ought to shut them up, he thought smugly.

While Sasuke indignantly choked on his drink, Sai only smiled pleasantly and responded, "That's a big claim for someone with such a small dick."

"Man, when are you going to let that go?! Yamato's scary face would make anyone shrivel up! You know what? Fuck that." He hopped off his stool and began unbuttoning his pants right there at the bar. "I'll show you who's small."

Sasuke groaned and downed another shot before turning toward Naruto expectantly.
 
Surprised, Naruto paused, zipper half-way down, and asked, “What?”
 
“Well, are you going to show us or not?” Sasuke smirked.
 
He eyed his companion a moment before slowly zipping his pants back up. “Way to take all the fun out of it, bastard,” he grumbled resuming his spot on the stool between them.
 
Sasuke laughed then. Fucking laughed! “Only you would find it fun to show people something when they don't want to see it.”
 
Naruto's bottom lip protruded in an exaggerated pout as he slowly ran that logic through his brain. Like a light bulb, his smile suddenly flickered on. “So, you're saying you want to see it?” he teased. “Should we go back to my place so you can see it up close?”
 
Sasuke shrugged. “It's better than sitting here listening to you two act like idiots.”
 
Uh… Naruto blinked once then twice and plainly stated, “You're drunk!”
 
Sasuke gave him a bored look. “And so are you. Your point?”
 
Naruto opened his mouth with every intention of denying that, but then closed his mouth and shrugged - bastard has a point there. Instead, he flagged down the bartender for the tab. Almost as an afterthought, he turned toward Sai and asked, “You coming?”
 
Sai simply smiled as he stood and lightly slapped Naruto on the back. “As fun as it sounds, I must decline. Consider it a birthday gift.” And with that admittedly confusing statement, he paid the bill and left.
 
“Uh, what just happened?” Naruto asked his remaining companion, but Sasuke was still staring at the exit with a thoughtful expression on his face. A moment later, though, Sasuke snorted and glanced at Naruto with an amused sort of smile.
 
“Let's go,” was his only reply as he nodded toward the door.
 
It wasn't until the next day, when Naruto awoke with a nasty hangover and a naked Sasuke in his bed, that he finally understood what Sai had meant. The blond grinned and made a mental note to thank him.
 
Later, of course, `cause right then he still had a naked Sasuke in his bed, and he'd be a moron to pass that up, hangover or no.