Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Miso ❯ Miso ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mmmmmmmmk....I was bored as hell in Science class, and thus produced this little piece of suckiness. Cover your eyes in disgust, cry out in anguish, flame me, whatever, I don't care. Oh, and if you couldn't guess, him in italics is Naruto. Thank you. =3


Disclaimer: I dun' own Naruto. If I did, it would be transformed into a fluffy yaoi series with lots of SasuNaru.




You know what?

Sasuke hates miso. Its flavor is too bold. The sharp saltiness is too much for him. Blandness is more suited to his tastes, safely within the bounds of his comfort zone. Rice balls are an adequate example - mild and calm, without any sort of risk involved. He didn't intend to take risks, so it fit at the time.

So much for that.

He can hear murmurs around him as he pants and chokes in shock, and by his side, he is doing the same. The distinct flavor of miso lingers in his mouth. The taste of him . But somehow, it doesn't bother him like it should. The rich powerful taste proves entertaining to him, and leaves a stricken daze behind. He feels pleasantly dizzy. The entire world is spinning before him, and yet he doesn't care.

"Naruto, I'm going to kill you..."

He says this only for reputation's sake. He has to keep up appearances, you know. But as he watches him snap back with rage, a new warmth begins to take flight within his being, and then he decides something...

Miso's not so bad after all.