Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Missing... ❯ Missing... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of the anime or manga Naruto. I don't even own the characters, so thank Kishimoto Masashi if you like this fanfic., because without him I wouldn't have had the inspiration.
 
Not really any spoilers since it strays from the anime at about episode 17 or so. Hope you enjoy!
 
Chapter 1: Sasuke is missing
 
“Sasuke! Where are you”? Sakura yells. Where could he have possibly gone in the two seconds her back was turned from him?
 
Naruto and Kakashi join her. “What's wrong Sakura”? Kakashi asked.
 
“Sasuke is missing!” She says in a cry.
 
“Do you know who he's with”? Naruto asked.
 
“Sasuke and I were talking. I turned my back for only a second, and he was gone. It was like he just disappeared.” Sakura answered. “The last person I saw was Zabuza!” She shouted in near hysterics, as tears rolling out of her eyes!
 
“What was the last thing you two were talking about before he disappeared”? Naruto wondered aloud.
 
“Naruto, the both of us were talking about how his strength and confidence is progressing.”
 
“Huh! You think I'm getting stronger?”
 
“Eh! Listen this is not about you, it's about Sasuke.” Kakashi retorts aggressively.
 
When Sakura looks forward she sees Sasuke lying on the ground. “Hhh!” She gasps, thinking her worst fear has come true… `Sasuke is dead.'
 
“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Naruto obnoxiously yells, pointing his finger at Sakura.
 
Fear momentarily forgotten. She grows angry with Naruto. “Naruto!” She growls, raising her fist threateningly in the air. Sure he doesn't see Sasuke lying on the ground, but he knows he's missing and he sure as hell could be more understanding.
 
Kakashi jumps between the two before Sakura can soundly pound Naruto six feet into the ground. “My. My. We should probably go check on Sasuke eh?” His voice drips with sweetness, trying to defuse the heightened tempers.
 
Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi run up to him and see a knife stabbed into his side.
 
Sakura ran to her obsession, falling to her knees beside him. “Don't die Sasuke!” She sobbed.
 
“Lets go get help!” Kakashi both suggests and orders.
 
Naruto agreed, but Sakura had to be dragged away, and she definitely complained… the whole way.
 
Everyone knew that Sasuke was the love of Sakura's life, but she couldn't stay alone with a dead body. I mean anyone cold have showed up, like the person who killed him. But Sakura is convinced that she doesn't care and all she wants is to be left alone with him. “Let me go I want to stay here with Sasuke! No let me stay. He needs me to be here with him. Please! Let me go!” Naruto and Kakashi continued to drag her away as tears streamed down her face.
 
“Sakura you can't stay here. I'm sorry, but you see what happened to Sasuke and you were there. Imagine what could possibly happen without another person with you. You could get brutally murdered. We wouldn't want that to happen now would we?”
 
“I don't care if I'm able to die beside the love of my life. I want to die.” She sobbed in a voice scratchy from crying. She realized that Ninja's weren't supposed to show emotion, but at this moment she didn't care.
 
Ignoring her protesting cries, they left to get medical help… all three of them.
 
When Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi had arrived with help, Sasuke was missing…
 
 
 
 
 
 
3