Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Blood ❯ Prologue_It begins... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Moon Blood
 
 
Prologue
 
Fire burned everything, flames consuming the shops, the houses, everything that was in its path, even people were not forgiven. The explosion had been massive and the people who were near it did not suffer the cruel fate that the others were still feeling. From a distance you could still hear the crying and howling echoes of the people.
 
 
Only two survivors had made it out that night, luckily, they were away on a mission earlier and it was thanks to this that they didn't catch their death sentence.
 
 
“No… Mother… Everyone… they're,” said a young woman no older than eighteen years. She had fair skin, snow white hair and bright blue eyes, which were holding back tears of sorrow. She was wearing a white jacket with the word `WOLF' written in black Japanese characters on the corner with a black shirt underneath and blue jeans and knuckle leather gloves. (A/N: I think they're called biker gloves?) She was on her knees and her face was covered in ash, “Everybody's gone!” she said not being able to hold her tears back.
 
 
She felt arms circling her waist, “Shh, it's okay… Luna…” said a young man holding Luna close to him as he placed his head atop of hers.
 
 
He was almost the same age as her, nineteen to be exact, he had fair skin as well, pitch black hair and blood red eyes with black slits in the middle (A/N: no… he's not a vampire), a curse he had since he was a child. He was wearing a black vest with no shirt underneath and black jeans, he also had the same gloves as her.
 
 
“We got to get out of here Luna… If the bastards who did this find us they'll kill us without mercy…” he said. Luna nodded, “I know Nadiel… I know,” she turned around and pulled away from Nadiel, “Let this be my oath to my people as leader of the Lukahn Village,” she took out a kunai blade and slit her hand, “… on this blood I make an oath, I shall find the one responsible for this and I will make him pay. Once I'm done with that I'll rebuild this village…” she said as hatred filled her eyes and her blood dripped to the ground.
 
Nadiel took the kunai in her hand and did the same as her, “…Here I make my oath and pact to you Luna Hatake… My oath to you will be to protect you until my end comes… And my pact… to you belong my blood and my life…” he bowed down, “use me… as you see fit…” he said looking down.
 
“No Nadiel… get up…” he did as she told him, “… You of all people know that you aren't my servant but my friend, my partner… my soulmate. I can tell you one thing though, our pact will make us stronger like the moon and the night…” she took his wounded hand in hers (A/N: her wounded, duh!), “…Just you and I… Protecting each others back and trying to survive…” she said closing her eyes and placing her head in his chest.
 
Suddenly, Nadiel picked up a strange scent, “Luna… we got to go…” he whispered in her ear. She nodded and a tornado of leaves appeared making them disappear.
 
 
 
A/N: Just in case yes Naruto does make an appearance as well as Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi… Oh and by the way the rating may go up…
 
Oh… I'm also asking for voters to decide if I should do another Naruto fic besides this one that involves Naruto's son and Sasuke's daughter (get my drift) so please vote and review.