Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ More Than a Pet ❯ Bonus ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Okay, so I've read "My Pet" by obsessive-fanfic-reader, and it was awesome, and I kind of got this idea from that, but I saw that Luckout22 said she adored GaaNaru/NaruGaa fics in which they were master and slave but couldn't find any. So, here's one. Hope you guys enjoy it.
 
Naruto was walking in the park when he saw a small figure curled un on a nearby bench with their head resting on their knees. What caught his attention, however, was the mop of red hair. It wasn't a bright, in-your-face kind of red. More subdued. Kind of like blood. He wanted to know what was wrong, why they were sitting there like that. He didn't know whether they were a boy or a girl, so he settled for, "Hey, you, what's wrong?"
The head shot up and aqua eyes locked with his.
Naruto saw a range of conflicting emotions pass through those eyes, before a voice shattered it, locking the emotions away.
"Oi, Gaara! What the hell do you think you're doing?" A blond girl with green eyes walked up, her hands firmly on her hips. "We're supposed to stay together, or did you forget that?"
The red head shook slowly before another voice joined the girl's.
"Fucker, did you forget what Dad said he'd do if ya tried to run off again, ya little bastard?" A brunette walked up with his arms crossed over his chest.
The blond's glare shifted to Naruto. "Who the hell are you?"
"Naruto," Naruto replied. "Naruto Uzumaki, and who're you?"
"Temari."
"Kankuro."
"You already know our brother, so why don't you get the fuck out of our business?"
 
"I tell you, she was a bitch!" Naruto said.
"Hn," Sasuke replied. "Sounds like the Sabakus to me."
"Sabakus?" Naruto said.
"Yes, dobe, the Sabakus. Don't you remember the Sabaku Pet Corporation?"
"Mm, yeah, now that you mention it..."
"Remember that boy? The one with the dog fetish?"
Naruto nodded. He remembered Kiba Inuzuka. Who could forget someone who had such an obession with canines?
"Yeah, he bought a pet from the Sabakus once. Think it was the middle boy, if memory serves..."
 
10 years later (Or present time, depending on how you look at it.)
 
Naruto was lounging on his couch, in nothing but a pair of boxers, watching Everybody Loves Raymond and eating a bag of chips. He was supposed to be listening to Sasuke, but his self-proclaimed bi friend was going on about his pet, Neji, and Naruto really just wanted to the duck ass haired boy to shut up.
"Oh, and after the appointment I need you to handle today, we're getting you a pet," Naruto heard Sasuke say over the phone line.
"WHAT?!" Naruto sprayed chips over his lap and the floor as he yelled.
"I didn't stutter. It's time you had a pet, so I'm buying you one. No complaining."
"I'm still getting paid, right?" Naruto grumbled. "I mean, the pet doesn't count as my paycheck, does it?"
"Of course you're still getting your paycheck, dobe," Sasuke countered. "What do you take me for? The pet will be more of a...bonus, if you catch my drift."
"Teme," Naruto growled before slamming the phone down on the reciever. He knew exactly what that duck ass haired teme meant by "bonus".