Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ More Than a Pet ❯ Home ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

As Yashamaru left the room for the red head's file, Sasuke turned back to Naruto. "Can you get him to stand up?"
"Yeah," Naruto said. He held out his hand to Gaara.
Gaara took it hesitantly and allowed Naruto to pull him to his feet.
Sasuke looked him over and nodded. The blond had good taste in pets, although the red head was a tad bit underweight. Self-starvation, perhaps?
Yashamaru came in and shoved the file into Sasuke's hands.
Sasuke flipped through it, his frown deepening with each page.
"You sure you still want him?" Yashamaru sneered.
"Of course I still want him, you bastard," Naruto growled. "I've said it, and I never go back on my word."
Yashamara began grumbling and Sasuke said, "Let's complete the purchase. Naruto?"
"Yeah, Sasuke?"
"I'll meet you in the car." Then he disappeared behind Yashamaru.
Gaara was in shock, to say the least, as Naruto led him to Sasuke's car. Now one had ever wanted him since...that day.
Naruto fastened Gaara in, seeing how the red head seemed to be in shock, and buckled himself in. Within a few minutes, Sasuke came out to the car.
Grumbling to himself, Sasuke slammed the door of his car shut and flung the file ontu the dash.
"Thought doors weren't supposed to be slammed," Naruto taunted.
"Shut the fuck up," Sasuke spat as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. They rode in silence for a few minutes before Sasuke spoke again. "Dobe, do you even know what the hell you're getting yourself into?"
"Maybe not," Naruto replied with a backward glance at Gaara.
The red head seemed to still be in shock, staring out the window as he was.
"But, his eyes...I just couldn't leave him there. Not with those eyes."
Sasuke spared a glance to Naruto. He knew what the blond was going on about. Naruto couldn't live with himself if he left someone alone. It would be best to leave Naruto alone about that. So, he changed tact. "You know, because he's never had a master before you, you're going to have to find out his kinks."
"I know that," Naruto growled. "You drilled that into me when we were little. You wouldn't let me work at the shop if I didn't, know whould you?"
"You're right. I wouldn't."
A few minutes later, Sasuke pulled into Naruto's driveway. "Call me if you need anything, all right?"
"Right," Naruto said. As an afterthought, he said, "Thanks."
"No problem."
Naruto got out and opened Gaara's door. "Come on," he said gently.
Gaara climbed out of the car and followed Naruto inside the house.
"Welcome home, Gaara," Naruto said with a sweeping gesture around the room.
"...Home?" Gaara said quietly after a few minutes of silence.
"Yeah," Naruto said. "Home. Now, let's get you something to wear. Come on."
The red head followed him to the bedroom.
Naruto rifled through his drawers. Gaara was so small and girly. Wait... He pulled out a pair of jeans Sakura-chan had left one time. That would have to work for the time being. Grabbing a t-shirt, he threw both on the bed and ushered the red head over.
Gaara stepped up beside Naruto.
"Now," Naruto said. "Let's get this chain off, hmm?" He unhooked the chain and flung it into the closet. "Better?"
"Y-yeah..." Gaara said quietly. He stayed still as he let Naruto dress him. After all, it had been drilled in over the past decade. "Please the master. Do what he wants, no matter what it is."
Naruto finished dressing his red head and looked him over once. The jeans were a little big, Sakura-chan would throw a fit if she heard that. The shirt fell so cutely off of one shouldr, showiing off Gaara's creamy, snow-white skin. "Come on," Naruto said, grabbing Gaara's wrist and gently pulling him to the living room. "Let's go watch TV."
"O-okay, Master."
I'm gonna have to break him of that, Naruto thought.
 
"Master?" Neji said from his crouched position on the floor, the typical position for pets.
"Yes, what is it?" Sasuke said, shifting his eyes from the TV to rest on his adorable pet.
"Master Naruto's going to have his work cout out for him, isn't he?"
"Yes, he is, pet," Sasuke replied. And that's just if he keeps the relationship to master and pet. But you won't, will you, Naruto? You'll do everything in your power to right every wrong in that red head's life, and we both know it. It's just going to take time...