Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ More Than a Pet ❯ Time ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Time is a funny thing. Sometimes, it goes by really fast, and sometimes really slow. But sometimes, time just seems to stop and you don't notice it as much, Naruto thought to himself as he scratched Gaara's head gently.
The red head kept the house spotless and was always done by the tiem Naruto came home, no matter what time it was. A girl would've been complaining, "You said you'd be home three hours ago." Gaara never complained, though.
Naruto would bring home take-out, and they'd either eat in the living room, on the counters in the kitchen, the dining room. Whereever they ate, Gaara cleaned up afterwards.
It took a few weeks to get Gaara to sit on the furniture instead of the floor like most pets. A few more weeks to get him so that Naruto didn't have to ask him to sit and by that time, Naruto was trying to get the red head to sit next to him. Now, after about a month, Gaara lay comfortably curled up, with his head resting in Naruto's lap, and Naruto gently scratching his head like a cat.
Well, Naruto thought, at least I've almost broken him of that "master" nonsense.
"Naru..." the red head said groggily, shifting uncomfortably.
"What?" Naruto said, lifting his hand away.
"No, more," Gaara said, pushing back up into Naruto's hand like a cat.
"Oh, you like that, do you?" Naruto said as he resumed scratching.
"Mm-hm," Gaara mumbled, but he shifted again.
"Gaara, what's wrong?" Naruto asked.
Time is an unusual housemate, and apparently it was time for this.
Gaara pulled back to rest on his haunches with his arms resting between his legs. "I'm not sure, Naru," he replied with confused expression on his face.
Naruto frowned. "Well, does this feel good?" he asked, reaching forward to scratch Gaara's scalp.
Gaara leaned into it, his eyes closing briefly. "Y-yeah," he panted.
Wait...Panted?
"Gaara, when I say, 'Does it feel good?", I mean does it feel good?
A blank look. Great.
"Gaara, lay down on your back, with your head in my lap"
The red head complied.
Hello lightbulb.
"Gaara, do you know why that happened?" Naruto said gently, pointing to the small bulge in Gaara's pants.
"No. I'm sorry."
"Don't apologize," Naruto corrected him gently. "Okay, random question. Have you ever masturbated before?"
Blank look.
Naruto sighed tiredly. "Do you even know what masturbation is?"
His question was met with another blank look.
Gaara sat back up and leaned back on his haunches, putting his hands between his feet. When he spoke, he kept his eyes focused on his hands. "We were never allowed to touch ourselves."
Typical. Of course the head of the Sabaku Pet Corporation would keep his youngest son in the dark about this subject. What had he been thinking? That it'd be a little easier? But what did wishful thinking ever get anyone? All right, they'd just have to go about this the hard way.
Dear God, please don't let me scare him away, Naruto prayed mentally. "Okay, so I guess the first thing that needs to be cleaned up is the mechanics of it."
One hairless eyebrow quirked up slightly.
"And of course, the different types."
"Different...types?"
"Yeah. Okay, how do I say this," Naruto replied as he shifted so that he could sit cross-legged and face Gaara. When Gaara copied him, naruto went on. "Yeah, there are different types. First, there's sex. It's just wehn you become aroused to the point of which you need release." Here, he stopped, blinking. "Damn, you don't know what arousal is, do you?"
Gaara shook his head.
"'Kay, this." Naruto reached up and scratched Gaara's scalp, causing a small, needy whimper to escape the red head's normally near-silent lips.
"That's a turn-on for you, and it gets you aroused. That's your present problem right now." Naruto grinned. "Now, back to what I was saying. After just plain sex that can occur betweeen any two people that turn each other on enough, regardless of if they love each other or not, there's fucking. Well, there's actually two different ways you could look at fucking. On one hand, you could consider it to be identical to just plain sex. On the other, Hinata, with all her insecurities and such, used to get so desperate to be reassured that someone cared for her, she'd beg me to fuck her. Don't get me wrong, I didn't love her per se, but I still cared about her. So, in a way, fucking is more for the person recieving. Lastly, there's making love. Making love, I believe, can only occur between two people who truly love one another."
Gaara nodded as he proccessed everything Naruto had just told him. "And where would we fall?" he said quietly, staring intently at the blond before him.
"I don't know yet, Gaara," Naruto replied honestly. "I care about you, and I guess I love you as a friend, but maybe there can be more between us. Just go take a cold shower, that'll fix your problem for now."
Gaara nodded and got up to do as Naruto asked.
Naruto sighed. He wasn't quite positive he'd explained things well enough, and his answer to the red head's question wasn't exactly the best in the world. I just know one thing, if anything, Naruto thought to himself. I'm not going to take advantage of him. We'll learn together.