Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My drama obsession ❯ Sasukes Tokyo Holiday ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sasuke's Tokyo Holiday
 
 
The five best students in Kohana were rewarded for their over achievements with a press conference in Tokyo.
In the hotel room the five are listening to their teachers instructions of to do while they are there.
 
 
 
 
Sasuke: The versatile youth who dreams of taking risks.
Neji: Only relies on real talent. A studious young star.
Naruto: A soccer lover with an open and cheerful personality.
Shikamaru: a 4- dimensional youth. Always in his own world
Shino: A pretty boy who has perfect deep insight.
 
 
“O.K everyone you are to stay in the hotel today. Tomorrow there will be a press conference at eight, and then there will be a photo shoot at eleven. We will have a luncheon with Top Boys magazine, and then a commercial shoot that will take about three hours. So, everyone get plenty of rest, and I'll see you at dinner. Is that understood?” their sungsangnim said with no one apparently paying any attention to him. The five were all in their own worlds.
 
“Ye” they all answered.
 
 
All of them were fine except Sasuke. He didn't want to stay cooped up in the hotel. So, he decided that it would be so much fun if he could go out.
“Hey Naruto! Wouldn't it be fun if we could go outside? I mean, we have been in here, like, ever since we landed.”
 
“Yeah Sasuke, your right!” He answered enthusiastically. “How about we go to the park and play soccer? Then, we could get ice cream or something like that!” Naruto said bouncing a soccer ball on his knee. He bounced it high and hit himself on the head giving him a headache. “You know what how about later.” He said and sat down.
 
 
Well, that really boiled his blood, but there are three others.
“Hyung-ah stop reading already. Haven't you read enough? Let go out, please!” He said to Neji who was currently reading a book on modern day words.
“Sasuke, do you not know how long I have been in that village?” Neji looked at him pale, empty eyes serious with concentration. “There are so many different words that they use that we don't. How can we go somewhere when we can't even understand them? You should go study, too.”
He was almost out of options. It was between a conceited pretty-boy and an extremely rude wiz kid.
“Yah! Shikamaru.” No answer. “Shikamaru!” Still no answer. “What an arrogant little punk. He doesn't even answer people.” Last, hope.
He kneels at the couch that Shino is sitting on.
“Shino-ah come on an adventure with me, please.”
 
Without taking off his shades he coolly replies: “We have a lot to do tomorrow so why don't you just do what Sungsangnim said and just stay here?” That was it. He was going to have to go alone or not go at all.
 
 
Sasuke walked out of the room in the perfect disguise. He had a regular jacket, a hat, and a pair of Shino's shades. No one would notice him. He casually strolled out of the room and almost right by their teacher until he looked his way.
“Oh man he's going to catch me!” Sasuke said as he ducked into a crowd. He just followed the crowd and got on the bus.
 
“O.K. everyone we are now headed toward Tokyo Tower. Did you ever notice in anime Tokyo Tower is almost the first thing that is either blown up or destroyed? So my advice to don't get any closer to the tower than you need to.” The pretty tour guide said to the passengers.
 
Sasuke went and saw everything a very tiring day so he decided to take a nap.
“Twenty two, twenty three? Why is there too many? Hey you wake up the tour is over.”
 
“Well Temari you will just have to take him home with you.” Her boss said
 
“What? I can't do that! He wasn't even supposed to be on the bus! I can't take him home with me and that's final.” She said slamming her hand down on the table.
“Is that your house? That one that is about to fall over? It's so run down.” Sasuke said looking at the house in disgust.
 
“Well you can sleep outside for all I care.” Temari said angrily.
“Well in your house, outside, what's the difference?” He retorted.
“Appa I'm home.” She said upon walking into the house.
 
“Oh Temari come over here. There are celebrities in the city. Look at the poster.” He quickly picked up the poster and showed it to her.
“Temeri that's him he's from Kohana!” He said point at Sasuke surprised.
“No he's not dad. How could he be from Kohana see how he looks? There's no way he from there.”
“ Wait what's wrong with the way I look?” Sasuke said noticeable irritated.
“Well you aren't as cute as they are.”
“What aren't as cute? Well I am Sasuke Uchiha o.k.!” He said out of anger.