Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Place ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
-------------------Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or the characters-------------------------.

My place

She looked at the blank pages in her book, reminding her of her life. It always seemed as if something was missing. She just knew what was missing and might not find out. It seemed she was there, occupying space. She felt out of place, like she just didn't belong. She would question her place in the world. Things seemed to get confusing each day. The road became unclear and fogy. Maybe she strayed to far from her path and might not get back on it. People said leave things to time, but to her, you have to do everything now. Time can't heal all wounds, you have to let go. Every time she got up, she felt like it was a dream. Things were the same everyday, nothing changed.

Bottled up emotions, never meant to be shared. Maybe, this confused her. This is why she strayed away. The world seemed to be moving, but was she? She felt like a hollow shell, that could break at any given time. Tears. They reminded her that she was human. Purpose. One word, so many questions. What is my reason of existing? Who am I, really? Why do I get up? Why do I cry? Why Why Why Why. Stop!!!!! She doesn't know. She just doesn't know anything anymore. Everything is in place except for her. Right now, she needed to find her place. Things might get better, then. Yes. She'd do that. Little by little, step after step; things would come into place. The world would become clear and she would find answers to her questions. Then both her and the world would move. Things would get better. Old wounds would be scars and not open up. Emotions would be set free, and the world would fall into place. This sounded good. Yes, she liked it. But first, she'd find her place. Then the possibilities would be open. First...….. her place.

******Something I wrote in school, when I got bored. Hope you liked it! Tell me what you think by reviewing. Flames are welcomed!!!!***********