Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Dancer, Broken Dream ❯ For A Good Cause ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

S-Shi-chan! Uwaaaahhhh! OMG! You are my idol! Well…not really…but you are my idol author! Oh man, thank you for the review and I'll definitely update soon! Do you really recommend my story?
Rating: R (Definitely)
Disclaimer: I (sigh)…don't own the Naruto characters….
Summary: Naruto tells Kakashi his reason for working here. Naruto really needs the money but he's earning it the wrong way, will Kakashi be able to convince him to quit?
Warning: Yaoi! Slash! Shonen-ai! Go away if you don't like this!
Beta: IceHeart, you rock!
Inspiration: You know who you are…
Symbols:
Thoughts-:…:
Change of scenes- . … .
Point of View- . POV .
Authoress: “OMG! I can't believe shi-chan read and liked my story! I think I may as well die because my life is complete!”
Naruto: “Yeah and you'll die with a bunch of reviewers mad at you because you didn't update before you kicked.”
Authoress: “Hey! Where have you been? You disappeared like at the end notes thing when I really needed ya.” TT
Naruto grabs his butt: “Been getting it rough with that bastard, Sasuke.”
Authoress giggles: “Come on…you know you liked it…want me to call him back…?”
Naruto: “No! Besides, let's see how you like it!”
Authoress: “!” 00;
Naruto grabs authoress and slings her over his shoulder, kicking and screaming as he walks away: “Come on…”
Authoress: “Help me! Here's chapter two! No! I'm going for abstinence Naruto! Nooooooo…!”
The Only Reason Why
“Naruto! Please! Wait!” Kakashi crashed through the beads, crying out for his pupil and demanding answers.
“Please leave me alone!” Naruto yelled behind him. They ran into a small room that resembled the teacher's lounge back at the village's school and Kakashi made for a dive and caught Naruto around the waist, knocking them both down.
The blonde struggled in Kakashi's arms and turned himself onto his back to try and pry himself free from the Jounin's grip. But Kakashi refused to let go and planted himself on Naruto's abdomen, holding his arms above his head and careful to balance his weight as not to crush the boy beneath him. All the thrashing nearly made his head collide with Naruto's and he just realized how close to him he was. The Jounin felt the blood rush to his face and he got off of Naruto to let him stand. It seemed that Naruto was just as embarrassed as him, from the uncontrolled trembling.
“Naruto…,” Kakashi began, only to be interrupted by Naruto's furious cry and watched as the blonde tore the mask from his face and threw it to the floor.
“Damn it! What the hell are you doing here?” he fell to the ground, clutching his tiny top, “Sensei…you were never supposed to know about this…I'm so sorry…”
Kakashi forgot all about the embarrassment and the burning he felt in his groin, as he kneeled beside his student on the floor, “Naruto…why are you here…? This couldn't have been your choice?”
Naruto blushed and pressed his forehead to the floor in shame, “This…it was…”
Kakashi placed a hand on Naruto's back, taking note of the muscles that had formed there since he was a kid, “You can tell me. I'll never tell a soul…”
Blue eyes shined with tears and he broke down, “I needed the money!”
Naruto may as well have hit him in the face with a brick, “What! Money! Of all the stu-!”
`Kitsune' looked at him with such sad eyes, “I know…it's stupid…”
“No! No! No! It isn't stupid! It's just...I mean,” Kakashi waved his arms about frantically, “Why do you need money? I mean, you're a Jounin now…and it's not like we're poor or anything…”
“Not like that!” Naruto tried to bit back the sobs with no use, “I messed up bad, Kakashi-sensei!”
“Why? What happened?”
“A mission went wrong okay! I messed up and now, Iruka's in the hospital!” He threw his arms about wildly, pounding the floor as cries racked his body.
Kakashi wrapped his arms around his shoulders to try and calm him, “Naruto! Please! Calm down!”
“It's my entire fault! I blew it! And now Iruka's in the hospital! He's in there because of me! I loved him so fucking much and I let him down! He tried to protect me! Damn it!” More violent thrashing pursued and (A/N: sorry to say guys) even Kakashi was a little frightened by his behavior.
:Iruka's in the hospital…Iruka's in the hospital…: It kept ringing in his mind, but what disturbed him most was why had the village not heard about this. One of the most valuable ninja was in the hospital with something serious and no one was informed? “Naruto! Please! Calm yourself!”
“What's worse is I have to work here because they lowered my pay to almost nothing! They might even drop me as a ninja! I won't be a ninja anymore! I'm never going to be Hokage now! I'll be nothing! I'll live up to what all those damned people in that fucking village expected me to be!”
“Naruto-!”
“Kakashi-sensei!” Naruto grabbed Kakashi by his vest, tears streaming down his cheeks, “Please don't tell anyone I was here! Please! If anyone were to find out, then…”
Kakashi winced, “You…”
“I'm begging you…”
“Alright. I won't tell.” He would have asked for exactly what happened but…then it would only stir up another round of cries from Naruto. The silver-haired jounin thought it best to ask later when Naruto was calmer. “What is wrong with Iruka?”
“When we were attacked…they had these special needles…filled with poison and meant to kill,” Naruto answered, hiccupping and fresh tears still leaking from his eyes, “He needs help. The only cure is an extremely rare plant. It's expensive and very difficult to find. But…I found it. An underground dealer is selling it to me. But the price is insane. Tsunade is out of the village making negotiations with Mizukage, so she can't help. And the village is still recovering from the sand villages' attack. They can't spare any money for anyone. Stupid people!” He rubbed his puffy, red eyes.
“Naruto, I need you to promise me you'll quit this job. I can't have you working here. It's not right. There has to be another way. Just quit.” He ignored the comment he made about the village. He knew the boy was just being foolish. Iruka was a very important member of the village, but they can't spare money in this desperate time on just one person...no matter how special they are.
“But sensei-!”
“But nothing! This job could get you into trouble. I certainly don't want you wrapped up in it!”
“But how will I get the money! I need this job!” Naruto argued, balling up his fists.
“I'll help. Somehow, I will. Ok?” Kakashi gripped Naruto's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.
About to open his mouth again, he stopped, knowing Kakashi would not let him be and he sighed, “Fine. I'll quit.” He put his hands behind his back in mock innocence and crossed his fingers. “Promise. And…anyway…since when were you gay?”
“That-!” He felt his cheeks flare, “Stick to the matter at hand or just-! Gah! Look, just quit the lousy job!”
Suppressing slight giggles, Naruto smiled at his sensei, “Fine. No problem. But what about your, um…” He wiggled his pinkies together.
“Huh? Oh no! No! No! That's fine! I'm gonna just have to tell Raido that...um…,” Kakashi scratched the back of his head.
“Don't worry. I'll get your money back, okay?”
“Thank you. Well then…I best be off. Take care. Quit the job. And if you ever need anything…,” Kakashi added with a slight pat on Naruto's shoulder.
“I'll be sure to ask, Kakashi-sensei.” A wide smile spread across Naruto's face that seemed to infect Kakashi too. Once finished exchanging goodbyes, Kakashi left the club without Raido, feeling he needed the quiet walk home to digest what had just happened…
. In the Club's Manager's Office .
“Damn it!” The manager of the club, Yanase Kouji, sat at his desk while rubbing his temples with his index and middle finger to try and soothe his throbbing headache. “Most of those fucking dirty whores left the goddamn club! How the hell how am I to earn anything in this dump! I'm trying to run a damn business here! Shit!” There was a knock at the door. “Come in!” A turn of the knob and another knock clued him in that he had locked the door. With a grunt, he heaved himself out of the chair and unlocked the door, attacked by a violent kiss. Kouji felt a hot tongue slide into his open mouth and wrapped his arms around the small waist of his lover. The scent of plums, golden hair and soft, tanned skin was all it took to make his headache go away. He pulled back for air and reached behind his lover to close the door and captured the younger man's lips in another scorching kiss.
“Mmm…Naruto…,”he managed to get it out through small gasps.
“Kouji-sempai…,” Naruto whispered in his ear and twined his fingers in his boss's silken hair, “Sempai, do you love me…?”
“Yes…,” Naruto's boss answered, still relishing in Naruto's scent and gently suckling on his neck, tasting him.
“How much?”
“More than words can say…,” Kouji made to lift Naruto's kinky little top off but was stopped by a firm hand, he groaned, “Damn…why do you do this to me?”
Naruto giggled, “Naughty boy!” He wagged his finger at him, “I may as well as serve as one of your little whores. I won't have sex with you as long as you're still paying me to work here.” He plopped himself down on the couch near Kouji's desk, putting his hands behind his head, smiling mischievously.
With lust in his eyes, Kouji spread Naruto's legs and pressed himself against his boyfriend, making Naruto moan and reach up to pull his head down to kiss him, “When I need you the most, you are having fun teasing me!”
More moans escaped him as his sempai began to rock against him, “I told you why I can't do this. I'm just not ready.” Before he could lose all control, Naruto nudged Kouji off of him gently, “Look…could you do me a favor? There's this one guy I know and he needs his money back because…well…..just because. Can you get me his money, please?”
Kouji sighed, “You're just too naive. I'm not supposed to give money back. Look, this will be the last and only time, okay?”
“Sempai, if I was as naive as you thought I was, then I wouldn't be here.”
Frowning, Kouji made his way to the desk and opened the drawer, “Now, who was it? Whose appointment was this?”
“Uh…I don't know what name it was under…do you have a time for it, at least? It was like…maybe…10 minutes ago…”
“You'll be the death of me, Naruto.” He pulled out a clipboard and a wad of dollars. Kouji marked it off on his clipboard and handed a few hundreds to the blonde, pulling him in for another kiss. “Now…keep it a secret. Don't let anyone know I did this for you. Get out there. You're back on stage in a few.”
Naruto pouted, “Can't I stay in here and play a bit longer…?” He grabbed Kouji's arms and wrapped them around his waist. He never gave one thought about Kakashi's demand for him to quit.
“Now, now…how can I pay you if you don't do your job?” A pat on the rump and Kouji sent Naruto off, a smile on his lips. How lucky he was to own that young body. It was all his and nobody else's. If only Naruto would let him do whatever he wanted to him. He remembered all the lust stricken faces of all the other men in the club when they first saw Naruto. He bet they would pay millions to have a piece of that…and maybe...
:.I could use this…: Kouji grabbed his pencil, writing out beginning bids…
. With Kakashi .
Sensei…onegai…,”Naruto moaned under him as he swiped his thumb over his sensitive head. The red tinge on his face expressed the excitement he felt to have this young man beneath him. Adrenaline pulsed through him as he surged forward into that lovely behind. In a few swift thrusts, he was so close to the edge and Naruto cried out his name as the blonde's load blew out over his hand. It was all it took and he buried his head in Naruto's chest as he…
Kakashi woke with a scream, swimming in his own semen. he panted, wiping the sweat from his forehead and shivering in disgust. He was a sick, sick, sick, sick bastard and should burn in hell for it. His feet padded along the cold floor, heading towards the bathroom for a bath. :Clean…clean…not dirty…clean…: He kept chanting it out in his head, as if to remove any impurities from his mind. But…as much as he tried…the dream kept playing over and over in head and soon he was hard again. Some water spilled out of the edges of the tub as he stepped in to the warm water, resisting the urge to touch himself. :But…it's not like…I'm actually doing it. And I bet there are worse guys out there than me.: He grabbed a warm, wet towel and rubbed it across his forehead. Settling back against the wall of the tub he reached down into the water, feeling his own desire, moaning a certain blonde's name…
Review Responses
Duos-Bunnie- Thank you so much! You know what? You deserve a Yaoi fan badge! (Pins badge to shirt)
Remorseful youth- Yes I will continue! Have a badge!
Dancing-Neko-Shikigami- Wow! You've read more Kakanaru stories? I want them! Thanks for the review! Want a badge?
Lost In The Shadows- When did I promise in this story? Hm…ok! I will! Have a badge lost one!
Yudi-kun- It is addictive huh? Just like drugs huh! You F#ing junkie! JK! Thanks! Have a badge!
Tamara2187- I believe we all hate cliffhangers. Sorry! And when you get on your knees you're supposed to offer me something! Offerings people! Hello! Thanks! Have a badge!
Tenshikaitou- Nosebleed! AH! Here! Have a tissue! I will update! Have a badge! (steps on crickets so that they will no longer chirp)
Jewelclaw Lady of Wind- You're just curious…? (lies face down in snow to weep and snow begins to cover body)
Ryouichi- Thanks for the review! And here was the next chapter:D have a badge!
Shi-chan- 0.0 (faints)
Tsuki-Thank you! Thank you! (bows) Have a badge!
Hogo-chan- Foaming! Agh! Mad dog! Have a badge!
Asher- It's ok.i know you're a chick. There's just sumthin about that name that gives you away…lol! Have a badge!
Dbzneon- You're not a big yaoi fan? (looks at badge) you sure? (tosses badge down in shame)
Tiggra- Sorry for the cliff hanger! XP I'll update! Badge for you!
Thank you lovely reviewers! I 33heart 33 you! For those who did not get badges, try harder! Just kidding! Here you guys go! (Tosses out badges)
Authoress is lying on bed crying: “Damn you…Naruto…”
Naruto: “Oh shut up! I didn't do anything, you baby! I didn't even get to take your shirt off or anything!”
Authoress: “Rapist! I ought to report you!”
Naruto: “No, no, no, no, no!”
Authoress: “Bye, guys…” TT
TBC
Review and I will write more…