Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto a new arc ❯ Defeat ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Previews Chapter
 
The little boy smirks at the three assassins ignoring his pain now that his cherished student needed him more then ever.
 
“Touch her and I will kill you,” His eyes were full of range and he can feel somewhat of chakra forming in him. “My name is Uchiha Itachi...and I will kill you all. Sharingan!!!”
 
000000000000
 
Chapter 2
 
The very famous Sharingan advanced bloodline ability come out as he muster up enough chakra to use it. His red pupil eyes has shown three semi-colons showing how advance he become using Sharingan at his age. Rage was in his eyes and saving his only cherished student was all he can think about. He takes out his Kunai knife at his side and positions it sideways at his wrist ready to attack.
 
“Touch her and I will kill you!!!” Itachi yells at them.
 
He charges at them full forces. The little girl looks at the three assassins as their eyes are all occupied on him. She looks at the Kunai drilled in her hand and then back at the assassins. This is her chance. She quickly pulls the Kunai out of her as Zaku notices. She flips three times backwards quickly and hurls the knife hard directly at Baku's head. Baku quickly turns his head towards the girl but the knife was inches away from his head. He stands their, eyes widen, in shock as it is too late to deflect it. At the last second the Kunai stop. The sharp end of the Kunai stop 3 centimeters away as it touches his head. He looks at Zaku and sees his hand bleeding from catching it with his bare hands. Zaku clench his teeth and looks at the little girl.
 
Dam that little girl. If I didn't notice what she did, Baku would have been dead by now. How can she throw a kunai knife with that strength and speed behind itafter I thought we weaken her chakra? I wonder what the hell this little girl is?Zaku thought to himself but his eyes diverted back to the boy as he stopped. He did quick hands sign then put his hand towards his mouth
 
“Katon, Karyuu Endan!Itachi yelled.
 
A stream of fire blaze towards the three assassins in the shape of a large dragon, from his mouth as it covered a large area of his enemy so they couldn't escape. The little girl back off even more to get out of the attack. The three assassin's eyes lit up with shock of how big the flame was. They looked at each other then back at the blazing flames coming near them. In a few seconds the flames consumes them as the enormous blaze fly pass about a quarter of a mile burning everything in its path. The little girl eyes gaze at Itachi amazed at how strong he can be. As the flames started to dissipate her eyes widen as she knew something was wrong. Even if they were burn alive some traces of them would have remain no matter how big and powerful the fire was. She looks at her sensei as he steps down on one knee, breathing heavily; his hands fall to the ground to support his body up. His body starts to tremble of using that powerful attack and using up his last bit of chakra. His eyes looked at the ground as sweet drips off his face.
 
I did it. I kill them. He grins and looks at his student. Never underestimate anUchiha... His thought was interrupted as he looks down at his stomach. W-What the hell... A sword was plug through his stomach. W-Why?
 
The little girl looks at him stunned. When did they move?I didn't even see them perform a Jutsu. Was it pure speed?She thought in her head but realized... Of course!When I was occupied of moving away they used Doton Shinjuu Zanshuu no Jutsu to get underneath Itachi-sensei to jump out behind him. To perform it in that short of time is amazing. These Jounins ninjas are highly trained in the Jutsus art. But no matter how much you speculate the situation death is now closer upon us now then before.
 
“Itachi!.” She cried out loud.
 
She hears a man giggle behind her and recognizes it Baku as his blade his plug in Itachi stomach from behind him.
 
“Hehe, I told you before that it was over,” said Baku. He smiles behind Itachi. The other two ninja were also behind Itachi with him. “And to think that attack almost had us, Hmm, oh well.”
 
He plugs his sword deeper in his stomach as Itachi screams out in pain. He spits out blood from his mouth clenching his teeth to forget about the pain but he couldn't.
 
This is it. His Sharingan faded away. With no more chakra to use were sitting ducks. He looks at his student as now there is nothing more he can do for her in the end. W-Why?
 
Zaku looks quickly at the girl. “Chengo, kill the little girl now!” He yells.
 
Chengo looks at Zaku as he has a serious look on his face. To him he was shock to see this expression on his face giving the situation they are in. Chengo follows his orders and throw five Kunai directly at the girl. The girl heart stop for a second as her surprised eyes look at her body and see five Kunai stuck directly in her. Blood starts to pour out of her body as Itachi looked stunned.
 
W-Why didn't I move? Her legs collapse to her knees on the ground. W-Why didn't I move? Itachi,I'm so-rry. Her body follows gravity and land on the ground with no chakra to support her body. In the end I did become bothersome. Her eyes gaze at the ground as blood trickle out her mouth. Why couldn't I save you?
 
“Nooo Tori!” Itachi yelled. His eyes start to water as tears start to fall.
 
Zaku looked at the child as blood pour on the dusty ground. “Mission accomplished. Let's go”
 
“What! What about the boy?” Baku retorts.
 
“Leave him where he is. We came for the girl from the beginning.” Chengo said.
 
“B-But.” Baku retorts.
 
“I said lets go.” Zaku shots him a serious look.
 
Baku knew not to defy Zaku even though his killing sensation craves to kill Itachi for killing his other two partners. “Ok, ok. He wasn't worth killing anyway,” He pulls out his sword. “Even if I don't finish you off quickly your still gonna die anyway.” He kicks Itachi body to the ground.
 
Itachi eyes was focused on Tori's body. W-Why? Why? I'm sorry? Itachi closes his eyes as he feels his death among him soon.