Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Maxout ❯ The power of the curse mark ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
9
The power of the curse mark

Kyo clinched his teeth shut. This will not happen. If the second form of the curse mark came he would be a step closer to losing his body. And his future children would be forever cursed to lose there bodies. Kyo glared at Cleo who was forcing his mouth open. “Damnit the brat is being a pain” Cleo hissed. Kyo pulled on his own arms. If he could only bring his hands together he could do his ice breath and freeze the creep in front of him.

“Don’t know why Orochimaru wants him so bad. He seem pretty practice.” Majik grumble as he tighten his hold on Kyo arms and dug his knee into the mid of Kyo back. Moving Kyo stomach and chest forward. Kyo flinched being his spine was still healing. But this wasn’t the main point of doing this. Cleo moved tightening one of her fist. Before slamming it into Kyo stomach, causing the boy to yet out a yell of pain. Cleo moved popping a pill into Kyo mouth and forced it shut. So Kyo couldn’t spit it back out.

“If you don’t want me to kiss you to make you shallow that pill. You better do it on your own” Cleo grumble. Kyo glared as he tired to pull his face away from her hand.

“Shadow possession justu!” A voice yelled. Cleo found she couldn’t move. “What a drag” Cross groan as he held his jutsu. Unlike his father's jutsu. His had more secrets behind it. He didn’t get hurt when something happen to the person that he had under control. Also the shadow didn’t have to be part of or touching Cross. He just turns their own shadow against themselves. Cleo was forced to remove her hand and step back. Giving Kyo the chance to spit out the pill. Majik flinched letting go of Kyo when a hand hit the middle of his back. He looked back as he fell to his side. A wave of chakra had just destroyed most of his insides and only from a tap.

Toshio stood there. “Kyo you ok?” he asked quietly, his hand still out in front of him. Kyo slowly nodded. “Thanks” he grumble. Cross moved near Toshio and Kyo. “The other hadn’t notice yet so we didn’t tell them. Over doing it won’t help” Cross said as he rubs his neck. Kyo nodded. “They’ll most likely be after Kameko to” Kyo whispers. Majik had stood up. Cross still had his hold on Cleo. Toshio moved forward. “I will fight you all” Toshio said calmly. “Toshio you can’t do this on your own” Kyo said quickly. Cross patted Kyo shoulder. “Don’t worry, Toshio can handle them. He been dying for a good fight. You’re still not a full strength yourself” Cross said quietly. “Miki is also getting some of the adult” he add.

Kyo sighed. Toshio was a guy that like to prove that he was powerful. There wasn’t much to stopping him. “Fine. The moment he get over whelm I’m stepping in. if I have to I’ll use this damn curse mark” Kyo grumble. Cross crossed his arms. “And that what they want” Cross grumble as the two step back. Kyo let out a small growl. That was true. But maybe he could control it on his own.

“So this little brat thinks he can take us all on” Pro laughed. Toshio didn’t glare just looked at them. “Byakugan second level” Toshio whispers. His eyes first went as normal Byakugan then to a dark purple. “Byakugan huh? Oh no he can see our chakra points. Well your attack won’t work if you can’t touch us” Tako laughed. Toshio eyes drifted to the loud month. “You must have not heard me. I said second level. I can see 1 to 3 minute into the future of an attack and I can see their weak points” Toshio said as if it was nothing. Leaving Tako to stare at the young boy. Kyo stared at the back of his some what friend. Cross sweat dropped. “That's my teammate. The cold smart ass” Cross mumble.

Majik had just got a taste of this kid power and he would die so far if he didn’t let the curse mark somewhat come in control. It reached cross his face. “Just hand him over. It’s destiny for him” Cleo grumble though clinched teeth being Cross had yet to let go of his shadow hold. Cross knew better then to let go.

“Destiny?” Toshio had enough of destiny stories. His father had told him of his story, and his great uncle story of destiny. If you asked him he had enough of destiny. He like to let thing go as it goes. Why fear or get pissed at the future when the day is the only thing you’re seeing at the moment. “Destiny isn’t written in stone. There always two paths to walk” Toshio said calmly as he dropped into as stand his front hand is low to the ground.

Kyo eyes stared in wonder at Toshio Hyuuga. Much like his father Toshio powers were amazing. Kyo hand reached up to his neck rubbing the curse mark that was burning deep into his skin. Toshio gentle fist attacked didn’t just black chakra. It destroyed the chakra net work. Toshio rarely used the 250 strike. If he used gentle fist it was only the 180 with less energy. But the sound 4 derived to have their destroyed. Cross held two off them off with his shadows.

Kyo stood up slowly. He was thankful for the two. Kyo eyes were on Toshio until he felt something warped around his leg holding him tightly. Kyo yelped as the snake that held his legs bite deep into Kyo side. Someone from behind wrapped his arm around Kyo grabbing and holding open Kyo mouth and forcing a pill into his mouth. Toshio turn quickly only to find Kyo attacker putting Kyo into a coffin. “Cross” Toshio yelled as he turn. Toshio heart missed a beat. Somehow these four were able to fix there damage chakra points.

Kyo holder smirked at the group. “See children you should have called for help” the man laughed as he picked up the coffin.

Zen smirked at the young boys. Before holding out a hand. Toshio and Cross didn’t stand a chance when the double edge swords crashed though their bodies damage theirs bodies badly.

***

The group of teens looked up as two screams of pain echo off the trees around them. Kameko scan the group. The one guy that needed to be under lock and key was missing.

“Kyo!” Kameko yelled out. Her heart snuck. Here she told him the past wouldn’t repeat itself. Zack looked around for his cousin. Not finding him, his eyes started to water.

“Tosh… Toshio gone to” the youngest of the next gen whimper. “So cross” Rath-lee said, as he started for the forest. Where the screams were heard.

When the adults appeared along with Miki. Neji eyes widen when he found his son. Shikimaru was already picking up his son.

Sasuke for the first time in years panic started to consume him. Kyo was no where to be found. His chakra was gone.

Toshio eyes open somewhat as Sakura started to work on his wound. His eyes drifted to Sasuke who was turning in circles looking for any sigh of his son.

‘Jeez two weeks as a father and I already become the worst father ever’ Sasuke though.

“Sasuke….sound 4 and one other guy put Kyo in a coffin and left.” Tosho mange to say.

Sasuke body stiffen. The coming of the second level of the curse mark. Where you had to die first. Yes his was gone thanks to Itachi, and he had his own jutsu if he need the second level. But the spot still burn when he though of the curse mark.

“Damn” Sasuke hissed, he took a step forward going to leave when Kakashi grabbed his shoulder. “You know you can’t leave the village right now.” Kakashi warned. Sasuke had to face the Hokage first.

*** Hokage office.***

Tsunade shook her head. “You and Naruto are not to leave this village. You both need to get your Ninja status back.” Tsunade said quietly.

Sasuke eyes narrowed. “For god sake he my son.” Sasuke yelled.

“I know Sasuke, but you forget how you left the village. And didn’t see thing straight. Until Naruto kicked your ass. Even then you two took on Akatsuki. End up as a baby machine for Orochimaru. Then you’re taken to protect the forbidden scrolls that should be in hell.” Tsunade growled, losing her temper by the moment.

Naruto flinched slightly this fight could last a while. Meaning Kyo was getting closer to Orochimaru. Tsunade stopped a moment. As she saw the door start to close.

“Kameko you are to stay near your father and the ANBU assigned to you. You are Orochimaru next target. Unless you want to be having babies at 13, you will stay put” Tsunade grumble, as the teen pushed open the door and stepped back in.

Naruto set a hand on Kameko shoulder. Boy was this disavow.

“He my teammate and my friend.” Kameko said quickly.

“That why we got some of the best to go after him” Tsunade said, as she tapped her desk. At least this was a kidnap and not becoming a rogue ninja. Sai, Kakashi and Sakura stood behind the three. “People I know you all trust.” Tsunade said calmly.

***

Zen carried the coffin as if it was nothing. He hated working for Orochimaru. But this was only way his little sister would really be protected. He was glade to get a new body for Orochimaru, so he wasn’t next on the list.

Zen didn’t make another move as the coffin started to shake. Zen eyes went over his shoulder to the coffin. ‘He shouldn’t be awake yet’ Zen through, as he jumped to the ground.

Zen set the coffin down. Kyo was some how awake already and his powers were now growing quickly. Zen looked back at the sound 4. “Go ahead of me and get the master. Kyo getting to powerful to quickly and out of control if he get out of this coffin. And lead those damn Konoha ninja that are following away.” Zen grumble.

The 4 nodded before taking off. Zen looked back at the coffin. His own mark was on fire. It wasn’t like the heaven curse mark that Sasuke had or like the hell one that Kyo now had. It wasn’t as powerful. But it helped his powers enough. Zen was now going to his second level just as the top shot off and the coffin blew apart, as something shot out and up.

Zen Smirked at the newly formed Kyo. He was a pale blue skin color, his hair was an ocean blue. Two black ice colored horns had form on his head, his wings were a navy blue color. One angel like the other was demon like. Demon like nails and fangs had also formed.

Kyo wings stretched out , as he landed on the ground. A low growl came from Kyo. “Look what you did to me.” Kyo yelled. Zen just shrugged at him.

“So look how powerful you are now” Zen said with a small grin. “So powerful that I can’t wait to test out mine own powers against you Uchiha.” Zen said with a laugh as he lunged toward Kyo who stood there, his eyes slowly drifted up to the attacking Zen. Zen arm shifted back going for a good hard punch to the face only to get his hand caught when Kyo reached up so fast Zen hadn’t seen him and stopped him in mid attack. And with one hard crack, he had cracked Zen wrist back. So that the hand touched the arm. Zen eyes grew wide. The scream was a mid slow as he pulled the broke arm away from Kyo. Who stood now with his hand still out. Kyo eyes narrowed.

“What wrong you wanted me to have these fucking powers. Can’t take it now” Kyo growled as a crazy look crossed his face. Zen eyes flashed a glinted of anger. Zen moved his broke arm into his other hand. With a hand move his broke hand started to shift. The skin was moving around under it. A movement later the skin cut open and blade edged out. Making it so that the hand and arm moved together.

Zen moved again moving fast this time around and with a quick move this time. The arm blade slamming though Kyo Neck. Kyo eyes widen but not in pain. Kyo arm moved back before slamming into Zen stomach ripping into it with his nails and sending Zen flying back into a tree. Pulling the blade out when it happen. The blood started to flow quickly. Zen let out a laugh thinking it was a stupid move. But he froze in mid stand as an ice wind seem to come from somewhere and slowly the blood froze up around the wound. The Ice froze the wound so no more blood flowed out. Zen eyes study the demon. The Uchiha were post to be fire user.

Kyo grunt something as he moved his neck somewhat. Zen was finding that his attacks weren’t going to help much.

****after fight***

Kyo stumble through the woods trying to make his way back. He was normal again.. He didn’t want to lose his mind. The fight had end with Zen running for it. He wasn’t able to stand another attack.

***

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes as Zen return alone and empty handed. Meaning his new sound 4 had been killed. And Kyo was gone. He could never find good help nowadays.

Orochimaru eyes narrowed. Normal length of a body, last him about 3 years. But if the body strong and the person willing like Kabuto. Then they last longer. Kabuto had lasted about 13 ½ years. With his willingness and med ninja abilities. He was able to keep it stable. But a couple months ago it had started to reject him. If he only of gotten his hands on Kameko before Naruto knew of her or kept an eye on Kyo this wouldn’t be happening.

He be in Kyo body and already have at least two offspring from Kameko. Being the moment the girl came into womanhood he would have taken her.

***

Able sighed, as he carried the girl. She was screaming and kicking all the way. Able had to move quickly to get her out of range when she tried for below the belt. Big reason why Able carried the girl other then Yuri. Yuri had been hit pretty good. Being the guy flinched with every step. He was grumbling the whole way so far.

“We should just kill her and have Chase bring her back to life under control.” Able grumble..

“Chase disappeared for a couple of days. Beside his powers been working on the first Akatsuki, Or I would of killed her sometime ago.” Yuri growled out.

“How we going to make hr talk” Able asked. “Tobi the all knowing, because of his damn eyes. Will get her to talk.” Yuri grumble. Ok he had it with the asking. When did Able start asking so much.

“Ask something again and I’m going to lock you up in some haunted house with body parts ripped off.” Yuri hissed.

Able made a face. He was somewhat the new Tobi. Being he only act as if he had a one tack mind. But he was most likely one of the smartest in the new Akatsuki.

Able only put up with Yuri, because he felt sorry. All of Yuri life he been treated as a monster. When Yuri wasn’t looking he jabbed a presser point on the girl neck, causing the girl to faint.

Yuri looked back when it became quiet. “She just past out. Maybe from lack of air form all the screaming.” Able mumble, as his partner eyed him.

***

Chase pushed open the door to a small home. His Akatsuki jacket was else where. When he was home he wasn’t Akatsuki, he was a husband o be. Chase smiled as his loving girlfriend greeted him.

“Chase” she said gently, as she helped him being he could barely walk right. “I’m fine, glad to be here” Chase answer. Erika smiled again at Chase.

***
Kuro carried Chase Akatsuki jacket. Kuro sighed as he walked. Chase needed this. He need to be around his wife to be. The Akatsuki had almost all the scrolls. Just two remain. Which they found were guarded by Sasuke and Naruto. Kuro eyes drifted ahead of him. Look like they were going to be picking a fight with Konoha sooner then plan. The village that had shame his blood. More like they were scared of him. His deadly blood jutsu could scare anyone. Reason he walked with Chase. If one was stupid enough to have his blood mixed with there own. Chase could bring them back. Like they had for Hidan.

Kuro smirked as he left the little village behind. This would was going to pay.

Eyes hide n the wood of a tree. Watched Kuro disappear. He had watched two Akatsuki go in and now only one came out carrying an empty Akatsuki jacket. Yamato pulled out of the woods. That was weird.

Yamato stood thinking. Could one of the Akatsuki be living here. It was a smart move to lose the jacket if the people didn’t know the new Akatsuki faces. Yamato disappeared. Needing to get back and tell the Hokage.