Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto No Baka!! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: This is a little fanfic that just sprung into my head. I was just mucking around and it just jumped into my brain. What if Naruto used his Sexy no Jutsu and someone permanently sealed it so he couldn't change back? Not sure when this would happen, but I figure around episode 20 or 21 of the anime. Y' know, a week before the Chunnin exams.

Disclaimers: I don't own Naruto. I don't get anything from this fanfic except the fun I have writing it, and the praise and adoration from my loving readers........ yeah right......

Naruto No Baka!!!

Chapter 1

Uzumaki Naruto was having a bad day. Kakashi Sensei wouldn't let him and the other members of Team 7 try their hands at tougher missions. Ok, that wasn't too bad, they were officially still recovering from the mission in Wave Country, but that idiot, Sasuke kept showing him up in front of Sakura-chan. Now Konohamaru and his friends kept bugging him to play "ninja" with them. Didn't they see the thing on his head that signified that he was already a ninja, 'y know, a forehead protector? Seriously, why would a ninja play "ninja"?

"Naruto-bro!! Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" Oy ve. Konohamaru again. But something didn't sound right. He sounded panicked for some reason. "There's this weird guy after me!!"

Naruto stopped walking and turned to look at Kono. He was right. This guy in what looked like a black cat suit was chasing after him. He seemed weird, for some reason. He had all these purple tattoos on his face, but Naruto didn't recognize him. He was pretty sure he'd recognize a guy like that if he lived in the village. He looked behind the guy and saw Kono's two friends and Sakura-chan trying to catch the guy. 'This gut looks dangerous' he thought. 'I'd better use something powerful.' "Henge!!" Naruto transformed into his Sexy No Jutsu form. The guy stopped chasing Kono and just blinked, a small trickle of blood running past his lip. "Nice try, kid" he said, "but that won't stop me!!" He performed multiple signs with his hands and shouted "Seal No Jutsu" as he formed the final sign.

"Ok....... is anything going to happen?" asked Naruto-chan, sounding confused. "If not, just get your lazy butt out of here, you purple faced freak!!" The guy laughed. "The Jutsu has been performed. What's going to happen has already happened."

"I don't get it" Naruto-chan said. "What do you mean?" The guy laughed again. "Try releasing the chakra and you will see what I mean"

Naruto-chan felt a chill run through her body. She tried to release the chakra holding the Jutsu, but failed. There wasn't any chakra being used!! As shock spread across her face, the guy laughed evilly and started walking away, laughing his head off. "I'll see you weaklings later. Have a good time!!"

As he walked away, Sakura, Kono, and the other two ran over to Naruto. As they almost reached him... her, he... she started to fall, almost as if in slow motion. "Naruto" Sakura cried. She caught him... her, and just before she passed out, she said,"No chakra used....."

What did he mean?" Kono asked Sakura quizzically. Sakura shrugged. "Not sure, but the Jutsu should have dissipated by now, considering he's unconscious." Just then, Sasuke appeared out of nowhere. "What happened?" he asked. "I heard you yell Naruto's name" Sakura shrugged again. "Not a clue. I was chasing Konohamaru for some stuff he said to me. He wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into this weird guy wearing a Hidden Sand forehead protector. The guy got offended and tried to cut Kono up with a kunai. Naruto tried to stop him with Sexy No Jutsu, but it barely fazed him. He got even more offended and performed some sort of Jutsu on Naruto. On the last sign he said "Seal No Jutsu." Sasuke's eyes widened. "I know some about that Jutsu. We need to take him to the Third Hokage. Now!!"

________________________________

As they dragged Naruto-chan to the Hokage's place, Sakura asked Sasuke about the Jutsu. "Sasuke-kun, I don't get it. Why didn't Naruto change back after he passed out?"

"That Jutsu, Seal No Jutsu, seals another Jutsu permanitely. For example, if that guy had used it on me while my eyes were Sharingan, they would stay that way. It's complicated, but the gist of it is, the person would be permanently sealed in the Jutsu. It's limited though.