Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto: Secrets And Seekers ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
#############################
# Naruto: Seekers and Secrets
#############################
########
# Page 1
########
Chapter one



The figure ran through the forest the yells of a mob closely behind it. If you looked closely you could see it was a boy age 4 with sun-kissed blonde hair that would have shone like gold if it hadn't been caked with dryed blood and perfect saphire blue eyes. As the boy ran you could tell the he was injured in the fact that with every step blood hit the ground. slowly he started to falter until finally the mob that was chasing him caught up. When they surrounded him they started moving closer while yelling "DIE DEMON, DIE" and "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO LIVE" and other horrible things until they reached him and then they started beating him until almost every bone in his body was broken and then when they realized he had fallen unconcious most left but the rest took him and threww him into a ave that was more like a pit. When the boy it the bottom after falling for five minutes he was barely breathing. Suddenly there was a dim glow as a ghost like apparrition appeared. "Who's there" said the apparrition. When it saw the boy's broken and bloody body it let out a gasp and said "HOLY?!?!" and then reached down to pick up the child and carried him away.

Time skip

As Naruto groggily woke up he heard voices though he couldn't make them out. He thought "Did the Old Man find me?". when he opened his eyes he saw a strange creature that looked like a small winged gargoyle looking at him. "AAGH!!!" When he stopped yelling he noticed that the creature had fled to the other side of the room and that the voices had stopped talking. Suddenly a voice spoke "So your awake huh?" He looked around and saw four ghost like people and let out a gasp for he was too weak to do much else. One of the ghostly images spoke and said "So you got a name pal." Stuttering the boy replied "U-Uzumaki N-N-Naruto, sir." The ghost replied "Good, Good I am Lok this is Dante (pointing to the apparition in a trench coat("Hi"), Zalia (The black-haired woman("Hey"), Sophie (the blonde("Greetings"), and Jerrid (the gargoyle("Hello"). Now can you tell us what you were doing where we found you and why you were so badly beaten?" "I was running from the mob that always comes on my birthday when they caught up to me and and once they began beating me I fainted" Naruto replied shakily. "Tell me then what would you do if you had enough power to destroy the people in that mob what would you do" Lok said sternly. "I would use that power to show that I am not a monster and get their respect" said Naruto. "Good answer Naruto, now the reason I asked you that is because me and the others thought that if you were worthy then you could be tested to see if you were what we call a seeker and if you were then you could be allowed to bond and use all the amulets in this cavern" said Lok. "I don't see how amulets would help me out, and whats a seeker" puzzled Naruto. "Ah, a seeker is someone who has special abilities that allow them to learn how to use amulets and each amulet contains within a titan of varying powers and abilities, one for each amulet" spoke Dante. "COOL," yelled Naruto "so how do you test me." "JUst take this amulet and hold it" Sophie said. When Naruto held the amulet he was given a strong green aura sprung up around his body. "Guess that proves you can do it" finally spoke Zalia. When the aura died down Lok said "Now that we know you can do it we wil begin training you to use the amulets and spells for the next few years." "YAY!!!" cheered Naruto.


This story is just an idea, if anyone wants to continue it please do so
but it must have these things
Naruto being an excellent seeker
Him being able to use all the titans that the Huntik foundation and Organization owned
and optionally
the Legendary Titans
and Kyuubi being turned into a titan