Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Song Parodies ❯ GoodBye Sakura ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
GoodBye Sakura Parody of: GoodBye Earl, by the Dixie Chicks

Sasuke and Naruto were the best of friends, all through their genin days Both members of the Jutsu club, both active in the FHA {Future Hokage Association}

(Naruto and Sasuke are hanging out in front of the academey, mock fighting with each other and chatting happily)

After graduation Sasuke went out, looking for his brother to kill Naruto looked all around this village, and all he found was Sakura.

(We see a lonely looking Naruto walking down the street and looking for some company. His luck seems very unfourtunet though, as all he finds is Sakura)

Well, it wasn't 2 weeks after he got married that Naruto started getting abused He put on dark glasses, and his bright orange jacket, and used chakra to cover his bruise

(Naruto cowers in the corner from his new wife who is looking extra pissed ,and hideous, that day. Good thing the Kyuubi lets him heal fast)

Well he finally got the nerve to file for divorce, he let the Hokage take it from there But Sakura walked right through that restraining order, and put him in intensive care

(We see an angry Sakura reading a restraining order. She runs back to the apartment she shared with Naruto, and beats the crap out of him. Even the fox couldn't save him from a bitch like her)

Right away Sasuke ran in from Stone Country with a red eye He held Naruto's hand, and they worked out a plan, and it didn't take them long to decide That Sakura had to die.

(Sasuke holds Naruto's hand in the hospital room. He makes sure Naruto's pillows are all fluffed and perfectly comfortable before leaning in to whisper a plan in Naruto's ear.)

Goodbye Sakura That miso ramen, it tasted alright to me, Sakura You feelin' weak? Why don't you lay down and sleep, Sakura? Ain't it dark, wrapped up in that tarp, Sakura?

(Sakura glances at Naruto suspiciously from over her bowl of ramen. Naruto isn't eating his. "I've got a stomach ache", Naruto lied, and from the window Sasuke grinned. They lifted her now dead body up and wrapped it in black tarp they had got, curdisy of Shikamaru. {He's always willing to get rid of something bothersome})

The ANBU came by to bring Sakura in, they searched the apartment high and low Then they tipped their masks and said thank you sirs, if you from her, let us know Well, the weeks went by and spring turned to summer and summer faded into fall And it turns out she was a missing nin, who nobody missed at all.

(The ANBU finished their search and left. Naruto and Sasuke shared a knowing glance and burst out laughing)

So the boys bought some land and a road side stand, just near the village gate They selled shadow shuriken and shiny kunai, and they {usually} don't lose any sleep at night {wink, wink}

(We see a nice small stand with ninja weaponry layed out neatly. Behind the stand, Sasuke has Naruto pushed up against a tree)

Cause Sakura had to die Goodbye Sakura We need a break Let's go out to the lake Sakura We'll pack a lunch, and stuff you in the trunk, Sakura Is that alright? Good! Let's go for a ride, Sakura. Hey!!

(The moment they got rid of Sakura's body flashes by. Sasuke is stuffing Sakura's body into the trunk, and Naruto is fixing some riceballs and ramen for their picnic. They head out for the lake.)

Well,hey hey hey Awww, hey hey hey Well, hey hey hey

(Upon hearing of Sakura going "missing" the whole town celebrates. The hokage even holds a festival.)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Errr....Sorry if you're a big fan of Sakura. I don't mean to insult anyone. Don't forget, I take requests. Review Please!!!

I, Avalon Hunter, am woman enough to admit that I own neither Naruto, or the song. If you have any requests for a song, just say so in a review! And there is just a slight little mention of SasuNaru somewhere near the end. I couldn't resist....