Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Nerve Endings ❯ I Thought you knew me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nerve EndingsEndless Legenddon't own Naruto if I did Sakura would be replaced with me and me and Sasuke would be a coupleOne, I thought you knew me*~
sat in a tree. A piece of straw was sticking from your mouth as you watched the stars. You hummed a morbid song that kept the animals away. You twidled a few kunai in your fingers and laughed. This wasn't a normal laugh but a sadistic laugh. A laugh that only someone who was going to kill would laugh.name was Arien Hitomi. You had long ebony hair so black that it looked blue. Then there were your eyes. They were dark dark red with with burning hatred. You wore black jeans and a dark blue shirt that had a fire emblem on the back. Tied to your jeans was a katana. (Think about Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho's sword it looks just like that) Your hands were covered with tipless gloves. You wore no head protector but you were a shinobi by skill. You drew the katana at your side in a flash it was sheathed. A nearby tree fell down with a clean cut. Your ponytail swayed in the wind as you starred upon the rising sun. Soon everything will be made clear and your revenge will be at it's peak. The rising sun signified a new day. A new time. You were going to kill him then kill yourself.
started running. Running in the direction of the rising sun. Toward the Kohona. This time you wouldn't fail in killing him. back*~starred at Sasuke. He covered in your parents blood. They lay dead on the floor. You had gone out eariler and when you came back your clan was in ruin. Silver streams came from your eyes. "Sasuke, what have you done" You cried. Sasuke looked up at you. Fear sadness other emotions in his eyes. "I didn't do it Itachi-" You cut him off, "Liar! Take responsibility for your actions" Sasuke stood up slowly. "Arien, please..." Sasuke pleaded. You shook your head violently. Sasuke ruined it. He ruined it all. You trusted him. You loved him. Damn him, Damn him you repeated in your head. "Uchiha...If I see you again your life will be mine" You said taking your fathers katana making a swift motion cutting off a lock of Sasuke's hair. Sasuke looked at you then started running. You thought he murmured something but you didn't know what and you didn't care.Flash Back*~couldn't live with yourself. I have to see him...so I could kill him yeah thats right I have to kill him You thought yourself. The Kohona was comming into view. But you had been travling for hours and you were tired. So naturally you took a rest. In a tree around the front of the Kohona. Voices. You heard vpoices. You woke up slowly and looked to your side. There was a girl standing there. She had pink hair and a kunai in hand. You drew the katana quickly and had it pointed at her neck. "I wouldn't move if I were you" You muttred pressing the blade against her skin causing it to bleed a little. The girl whimpered. You scowled. "This is a Kohona ninja!" You grunted in disbelif. You took the kunai from her and then said, "Run away" Obidiently she started running as fast as she could.
had eventually gotten back to sleep. Then there were more voices. "Sakura-chan is this the one that cut you" "Uh-Huh" "Hn..." You opened one eye sourly. "Oi! can't someone get anysleep around here It's a damn forest for Gods sake" You said without paying any attention to whom was there. They continued to talk. Though you were paying no attention. You took out a kunai and threw it at the one in the center. Obviously it was Sakura. "Eep!" You heard her squeal. "Sasuke-kun!" She also said as you threw another. Your eyes snapped open. (You were throwing kunai with your eyes closed) You sat up quickly and glanced at them. "If it isn't Uchiha unfortunatly you have to die now, Uchiha" You said and stood up drawing your sword. Realization hit Sasuke as you drew your sword. "Arien!" Sasuke said looking at you. You smiled sadisticly. "So you do remember Uchiha" You chuckled. Sakura threw something at you. "You don't touch Sasuke-kun!" She shouted oblivious to the fact that you are in kill mode. You lifted a hand to your cheek where you were hit. A little sore. "You little Bitch I'll take great pleasure in killing you both" You growled.
Blonde whom you assumed was Naruto threw a kunai at you. "Leave them alone!" He growled. You chuckled sadisticly. "I will kill one of them just tell me the one you can part with the most, Demon Fox Kyuubi" You said in a dark tone. Naruto was left with a choice. His love or his friend. There was a silence. "Fine I'll choose for you" You muttered and threw a kunai at Sasuke. You were too fast. The kunai carved into Sasuke's arm. Sasuke grabbed his arm in pain. You grabbed him by his hair. (Ouch...) "For the deaths of my clan I will send you to hell" You growled. Sasuke looked at you with that look he gave you years ago. "It was Itachi who did it" Sasuke said stedily. You lifted him higher and punched him in the gut. "Liar! You were the one covered in the blood that reeked of my family" You growled. Sasuke continued to look at you that way. "I was trying to stop Itachi and the blood got spilled on me" Sasuke said. You hit him in the gut again. "Your lying" You growled. "I am not! Itachi killed everyone in my clan but himself and me he told me he was going to do the same with your clan and just leave you alive" Sasuke growled. You let Sasuke go. "Your shitting me...I've been hating you all these years for nothing" You mumbled. Sasuke looked to the side. "Dammit!" You shouted slamming your fist in the nearby tree. Your fist started bleeding. "Though...I do owe that bitch a through beat down" You said glancing at Sakura.
stood in the way of Sakura. "Don't hurt Sakura-chan" Naruto said with almost a growl. Suddenly there was a puff of smoke and a man you knew as Kakashi "Copy Ninja" Hatake stood. "What brings your grace upon me" You said sarcasticly. "Arien! Wonderful you came to seek further training here i the Kohona" Kakashi said/asked joyfully. "No accually I came here so I could see...erk...kill Sasuke" You said correcting yourself. Kakashi looked at Sasuke who was obviously alive. "You did a bad job of it" Kakashi said. The next thing anyone knew was you having Kakashi in a headlock and growling something. You were fast faster than even Kakashi. You felt a surge through your body. "Everybody get down!" You shouted. Nobody litsened. "Damn damn damn damn" You shouted getting infront of everyone and catching what looked like a giant sword. (Oh God it's Zazuba ll over again) Your hands were blood soaked. "Whos the bastard who threw this fucking sword" You shouted still not letting it go. "How long have you been training under the demons Hitomi" A man said walking out. You smirked. "Your very perceptive to notice my style" You said Holding the sword at your side.
man smirked as well. "Only a demon warrior could catch that and not have their hands chopped up" You shifted your weight. "I've been training about Seven and a half years" You said driving the sword into the ground. "What does he mean by Demons" Naruto asked. "The Demons are a group of warriors that have been hand picked by the leader to serve and train under him they call them demons for their lack of mercy and violent killing sprees" Sakura answered with worry in her voice. You looked at your bleeding hands and clapped them together. Then you reopened them and the wound was healed. "I left the demons earier this month they expected me to kill my comrades because I was superior of course I had to kill them anyways because they attacked me" You mumbled.
man continued to smirk. "You've grown soft, dear sister" He said gruffly. You froze. "Onii-chan" You said softly. "Ah Arien it's so easy to toy with your emotions" He laughed. "Jokomaru!!" You growled just wanting to lash out. You brother just continued to laugh. "Jokomaru you ass!" You shouted pulling out a kunai poised for attack. Jokomaru looked at you. "You're just too easy" He said. Your fists tightened. "I swear by my honor-" "What Honor?!" That was the thin line he crossed. You lashed out with the fury of a demon. "Jokomaru you left us! You left us to die!" You growled feeling the space between your eyes burn furiously...Chapter One*~Ba Jebuz I haven't used Rich Text Font in awhile it makes me strive to do more I see....You tried to kill me*Sweat Drop* Heh Heh yeah....You bitch!What did I doYou called me a bitch...I thinkMaa Maa I always call you a bitch so does my friend, MichellSakura: DIE FREAKSErin: Holy Shit I exsistSasuke: Heh...HehKakashi: <Things children under 21 shouldn't hear>o.Ome the spelling plz): Wait for the next chapter of Itcha Itcha Paradise*Hits Jiriya* Shut it Hentai-san Wait for the next chapter of Nerve Endings