Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Obivious Solution ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Sasuke/Hinata

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Obivious Solution

Sasuke/ Hinata, one-sided


Everyday, when Sasuke got home from training and tried to sleep, he'd always end up spending a few hours contemplating on his love line thing he was involved in with Naruto, Sakura, and, the one he thought about the most, Hinata Hyuga.

He always wondered why she was such a huge fan of Naruto. Naruto, in Sasuke's opinion, wouldn't do Hinata justice.

Naruto was too loud for her, for one. She was a quiet girl, who, probably wasn't used to loud noises. Surely, within six months, She would go deaf because of Naruto.Sasuke, on the other hand, was much, much, quieter than Naruto was. With, Sasuke, Hinata would be able to keep her capability of hearing.

Also, Naruto stood out too much. His appearance did, that is. Hinata was very pretty, but, her clothing and looks wouldn't be able to stand out much next to Naruto's bright orange clothing. With Naruto, her looks would go unnoticed by everyone, which would be such a shame. But, Sasuke, on the other hand, while very handsome, didn't dress too loudly, so, Hinata, too, would surely go noticed by everyone with Sasuke.

Naruto probably would never be able to completely get over Sakura, and would probably end up paying more attention to her than to Hinata. Though she wouldn't say anything, Hinata would definitely be hurt. She was strong, no doubt, but, she had feelings. Sasuke would definitely give her all of his attention that wasn't occupied on Ninja related matters, anyways.

Even Naruto's food preferences wouldn't do Hinata justice. She would end up getting sick eating ramen for every meal. Anyone but Naruto would, but, if Naruto were with someone else, they'd force him to eat something else sometimes, but, Hinata would never say anything like that. She'd be too nice to Naruto. Sasuke, however, ate a variety of foods. At least she wouldn't get sick qute as often with Sasuke.

Sasuke thought that Sakura would work better with Naruto. She talked a lot too, so, she was used to loud nioses, thus, wouldn't go deaf. Sakura stood out a lot too with her pink hair and bright green eyes. She'd be noticed with Naruto. And, Naruto would give her his attention, too. Plus, Sakura would say something about eating ramen all of the time, unlike Hinata.

So, pretty much, Sasuke thought that if they're weird love line thing were to ever be resolved, the obvious solution would be for Sakura and Naruto to get together and Hinata and Sasuke to do so too.

Not to say that Sasuke liked Hinata or anything, it was just his opinion. He just thought that, He'd work better with Hinata than Naruto would, and, that Sakura would be better with Naruto rather than with him.

Yes, he and Hinata getting together was just the obvious solution... Right?


THANKS FOR READING THIS! IT'S PRETTY WEIRD, BUT, I WROTE IT VERY QUICKLY. PLEASE REVIEW. PLEASE REVIEW. PLEASE REVIEW!! TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT, HATED IT, OR THOUGHT IT WAS SO-SO. IT'S CURRENTLY A ONE-SHOT, BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I COULD ADD TO THIS, BUT, MAYBE I'LL CONTINUE IF I THINK OF SOMETHING. SEEYA,
AlwaysHiei