Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Birds And Bugs ❯ Realized ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
NoTe:Italics are thoughts. Not actaul words. Shoai's Sushi House is not mine! Neither is Naruto! And again, NO FLAMES.]

As Shino walked by Hinata's house, he traced his index finger on his lips.

My first kiss...With Hinata.

He was more than happy. He thought his life was complete. His heart skipped at the thought of her. Her beautiful pale skin, her soft lips, and her eyes...Oh, how he admired her eyes. They were very unqiue. Just like his.

He sighed. The only diffrence was that Hinata's eyes were beautiful. His eyes would make anyone turn to stone. He clenched his fist at the thought. Everyone had judged him for his looks, always asked him why he never took his glasses off. Teased and feared, he promised himself to never show his eyes again.

"Hey you! Fagget I've been waiting for you!"

It was Kiba. He sitting on a tree stump, his precious dog Akamaru sleeping soundly on his lap.

"I just ran into Hinata." He said simply.

"Just ran into? More like you lived with her! Its been an hour!" Kiba complained, about to smack Shino on the head.

He quickly blocked it with his arm,
"Listen. I need to ask you something."

"About what?" He asked, patting Akamaru on the head.

There was a long silence, and Shino looked on the ground and said,
"About...Hinata."

Kiba's mad expression faded into a wide grin. He always knew there was a connection between them, he had waited for this talk to come.

"Well Shino, what is it?"

Shino cracked his knuckles and glanced both ways.

"Do you know where Naruto's house number?" He asked.

His smile left his face and turned into a deep back breaking sigh. Kiba mearly nodded, wrote it down, and handed it to Shino.

"Thanks. We'll train tommorow. Promise." He assured his friend, running back to Hinata's house.

"YOU BETTER BE THERE, DOUCHE BAG!" He yelled, waving his hands in the air.

As he sprinted, he could hear Akmaru's lonely howl.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Shino appeared again on Hinata's door step, his heart beating faster then it did before.

He heard footsteps. They were getting louder and louder, his heart felt as if it were to jump out of his skin and land on the ground.

The door opened faster than he thought it would, almost knocking him in the face.

He almost fainted.

Hinata was wearing a pink, (almost) transparent night gown that fell only to her knees.

"Oh! Shino..." Her voice sounded very mortified, she looked beet red as well.

Shino was also very flushed.
"I er- well, I need to...Use your body." He stammered.

"What?!" She asked, her eyes widening.

He shook his head furiously,
"No no, I meant...I need to use your phone! Phone..."

She smiled and welcomed him inside. As he walked inside he had to contain himself from glancing at Hinata. You could nearly see her beautiful pale skin through the gown. He felt a jolt in Heaven's knows where and gave a pleased grin.

"What a beautiful body..." He said, lower than a whisper.

The happy girl turned to him, giving a small laugh.
"Did you say something?"

He shook his head and locked his hands behind his back.
"So, your...phone... I-"

Hinata walked him upstairs until they reached a small, dim room. It had one, little bed with dirty green sheets, and a window on its very side.

She pointed to a white phine that had been near the bed.

"Please, dial nine first. It's a very old phone." She explained, picking up the phone and handing it to him.

"Arigato, Hinata." He said, dialing the digits that were on the piece of paper that Kiba had given him earlier.

Before she walked out of the room completely, he said something that caught her attetion.

"Naruto? It's me. Shino."

Naurto! She thought, she leaned by the door so that she couldn't hear him.

"Yes, I know what time it is. I was wondering if I could talk to to you.
Where? Well, how about that Shushi resraunt. Yeah, thats the one."

There was a long pause, then Shino banged his fist into the wall, which made Hinata jump in fear.

"No, damn it! I want to talk tonight! I don't care what you say, if your not there in thirty minutes or less I'm going to take you of your own home and drag you by your eyelash."

The once happy girl was now whimpering.
Please Naruto, do what he says...

She heard him laugh and he banged the phone back.

"I know your there, Hinata Chan." He said, his voice harsh with anger.

Hinata gasped and walked farther into the room.

"What are you going to do with Naruto?" She demanded, pouting slightly.

"Talk." He spat, turning to her and walking up to her.

"About what? And why? Just talk, right?" She kept asking questions, the longer he stood quiet the more she wanted to know.

Shino frowned through his gray jacket. Naruto couldn't imagine how much Hinata loved him. How he yearned to be that stupid blonde to have her love.

"Stuff. Because. And, yes." He told her, walking out the door and down the stair case.

Hinata could do nothing but watch him as he left her with so many unanswered questions. She needed to know more, for her love's sake.

As he opened the door, he looked back at the worried girl.
"And Hinata, don't follow me."

The door closed and Shino was gone. Hinata would not just stand, sobbing and mouring for Naruto. No, she would have to go against her friend's wishes.

"I'm going to follow him." She told herself, licking her lips with determination.

She ran down stairs and went into her room to change. She found a nice green long sleeved shirt with a hood, a jean skirt, and her favorite pair of sandals. She also brought her flashlight, just in case.

She heard a yawn from behind her.

"Where are you going, Hinata?" Ino asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Is it mornin' already?" Jubei managed to say, fluffing a pillow over her head.

"Please, go to bed dear friends. I must go and buy some...Milk." She lied, trying her best poker face.

Jubei and Ino exchanged glances, but nodded and went back to sleep, making her breath easy.

She decided to go through the back door, so Shino would find out she was following him. She stomped through mud for what minutes seemed like hours in sprinkiling rain. Tears went down her eyes and her heart felt like it was about to brake.

"I'm so sorry Shino!" She yelled.

Hey! It's me again. Yes, yes, it was supposed to be a cute one shot. But then I got a request from four friends, then a sister, even my own mother. O.o Mother knows best so I will continue.