Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Oh, Mr. Sex-ed Teacher! ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: this was long. Aaannd! I'm gonna be gone for a while so this might be the last chapter for a while. I'm going to Paris and bringing me back some European lovers. Syke. But I will be in Paris. When I come back, I promise that the next chapter will be so hott, you'll have tingles in your underwear for days.
 
LOVE PREVAAAIIILLLSS!
 
Chapter 4
 
It was like déjà vu.
 
Tanned slender fingers intertwined with each other, supporting a rested chin. The cool surface of the desk on his elbows caused a slight shiver to run up the boy's arms. Blue eyes focused on pale irises that blinked with expectation. The boy ran a wet tongue over slightly chapped lips and narrowed his eyes, bending his head a little forward.
 
“So what makes you think that I can tutor you, Hyuuga?” he questioned in a business like tone. It was like making a commitment to some financial aid or something…
 
Life loved to hurtle unexpected events in every persons' way. If there were no surprises in life, than life would be, well, unbearably boring. But then, some unexpected events were sometimes a tad bit too troublesome…
 
Naruto stared at the boy. He had been deemed one of the elite geniuses at the academy. So why was the boy asking for a tutor session?
Hyuuga Neji was perfect. He had perfect grades, was a perfect role model, he had the perfect family, perfect hair, even perfect skin! He was vice-president and captain of the dojo. He hadn't lost a match… until the day he met Uzumaki Naruto. That was the only match he had ever lost in his life.
Naruto sighed. This seemed quite familiar…
 
“It's not a tutoring session, Uzumaki. It's just a spar.” Neji corrected, clearing his throat. He stared at the boy with a disinterest.
“Sparring, tutoring. It's the same.” The blonde retorted. Having someone, anyone, ask him for help usually inflated the boy's ego. He grinned and leaned back, both hands cradling the back of his head.
The other boy raised a delicate brow and leaned forward.
“Call it what you want. You're the only person that's good enough to hold up to my level.”
Could you inflate his ego more, please?
Naruto's grin got impossibly wider.
“That's right.” He agreed.
The long haired boy suppressed rolling his eyes at the boy and continued.
“So tomorrow, after school. In the dojo.” It was more of an order.
“And what do I get out of this?”
Neji raised his eyebrow.
“It's not like you to turn down a sparring match, Uzumaki. If I remember, there's always something beneficial in a fight when it comes to you and I can assure you I've improved on my training. I promise you won't regret it.”
 
With that, the Hyuuga left the blonde, the last words ringing in his ears.
 
“I promise you won't regret it.”
It was all too familiar.
Naruto snorted and shoved all thoughts down. Neji was right. He had never turned down a challenge or an opportunity to test out his strength. Why turn this one down now?
 
He smirked.
Just another surprise that was flung his way.
*********************************
 
To say the Uchiha was furious did not quite describe the boy at the moment. He was beyond livid. It was scary how he had that calm look. It was much more frightening when he had spoken out in a slow, soft tone. The blonde loved it. Naruto could tell through his composed demeanor, the boy was angered. The corners of his lips curled upwards. Seeing the Uchiha in such a calm state wasn't as fun as watching the boy pitch a bitch fit over the smallest things.
`Like when I used his toothbrush…' the boy snickered at the reminiscent thought.
The two boys were currently in Naruto's apartment kitchen. At first, the boys were reviewing over the AP Chemistry chapter. During their small conversations of how their day went, Naruto had made the mistake of bringing up the small sparring event that was to take place. But watching the Uchiha fume silently was actually pleasing the blonde, delighted that he had mentioned it.
 
“He asked you to spar with him.” It was a statement.
“Yes.”
“And you agreed.”
“Yup.”
“And… you're going to be alone with him.”
“Pretty much.”
“And you're going… to be alone with him” he repeated more slowly, as if the boy hadn't fully comprehended or grasped the situation.
Naruto grinned.
“Yes. No one stays in the dojo after school. So it'll just be me and good ol' Hyuuga.”
Sasuke took a deep breath through his nose, tapering his eyes as his lips tightened. Naruto took note of this and he had to suppress a smirk. The boy was slowly revealing his possessive streak.
“Don't worry, Sasuke-kun. I'll be sure to go easy on him.” The boy continued, knowing that this was just another opening that he could use against the Uchiha to receive one of those reactions that no one could ever see.
“Last time was pretty tough, though. I'll give him props for that. He always managed to somehow get me against the wall.
The raven haired boy gritted his teeth.
“It'll be easy getting him on his back again, right Sas--”
 
The blonde suddenly found himself on the floor, his back pressed against the cold marble tiles. The boy was insanely quick. Pale fingers gripped at both slender tanned wrists at both sides of his head. Both legs were trapped between the Uchiha's, and he could feel himself hardening at what he knew was going to happen in a matter of seconds.
The onyx eyed boy was giving him a calculating stare and his dark bangs framed his face. He looked adorable when he was livid! Naruto wanted to laugh at the boy and tease him all the more.
 
“And the Great Uchiha is jeal--”
The comment had been cut short and was quickly replaced with an indecent guttural moan. The pressed thigh to his heated groin tended to make him forget what he was saying.
“I'm not jealous.” The boy bit out angrily, his face swooping in to claim the boy's tanned neck.
“I beg to differ.” The boy snickered.
The sudden bite ripped a soft sharp cry from the blonde, and Sasuke's member twitched at the sound. Those sounds the boy made could make anyone excited. He leaned away to look at the boy below him. Hazy dark blue eyes stared up at him through those dark thick lashes. He had noticed that the boy's eye color would change in different shades of blue according to feelings and moods. This was his favorite shade.
Naruto struggled against the other teen's grip, his hips moving, grinding against the boy's thigh when there was no movement on the Uchiha's part.
“Sasuke…” the boy whined, his face was steadily growing flush and his breathing was shallow.
Sasuke's lips curled and he craned his neck forward again, his lips barely touching the other boy's. Naruto keened softly and tried to capture those lips, only to have it moved away teasingly and cruelly.
The blonde thumped his head against the tiles and grunted.
“You can't keep doing this to me, Uchiha- Sensei.” The boy sighed, knowing the pet name would at least evoke something in the boy to quit the teasing and get down to business.
The boy was right. Hearing the name caused the raven haired boy to feel a small electrical current run through his system. Just the way that dobe of his said it made him want to just ravish him.
“Maybe I should start calling you Master…”
Another shudder ran through him and he found himself grinning like an idiot. The name had a good taste to it…
Master Sasuke? Hm… maybe it's a little too much…” the blonde continued, observing how the inky black eyes would glaze over.
Leave the Uchiha to his imaginations…
The grips tightened and Naruto raised his eyebrows.
“Say it.” The pale boy demanded.
“Say what?”
“My name.”
“Sasuke.” The blue eyed boy grinned then squealed and fidgeted when the thigh pressed up against him ground against his groin roughly.
“Say it… and I'll finish this the way you like it…” The whisper held so much promise that Naruto gave another breathy whimper as he began to move his hips. The thighs were suddenly leaving him.
“Master! Master Sasuke! There! I said it!”
Sasuke had to snigger in triumph.
He loved how the pressure returned. Every second in their torturous foreplay made it so much more pleasing.
The black haired teen gave a lusty groan.
“What's my name?”
The pale fingers left tanned wrists and reached into the boy's baggy sweat pants.
“Haaa….”
Finger's gripped him, enclosed over him and over all of his logical thoughts.
“Narutoo…tell me…”
“Nnn…M-Master…”
“And what do you want…?”
You…”
 
Sasuke gave a content grin over how he dominated the boy so quickly. It was the boy's own damn fault for even suggesting the new name. He knew the Uchiha always took it overboard with the names.
The baggy sweat pants Naruto was wearing was pulled down along with his boxers and strewn across the kitchen floor.
Huston. We have a problem…
“Lube… the lube! We need lube.” Naruto was frenetic again. One, they had ran out of lube and two he couldn't wait another moment, not when things were flowing at a pace he desired. “There's lotion on the counter…”
Sasuke nodded and quickly made his way, finding the small bottle of unscented hand lotion perched on the marble counter. He turned back to find the other teen watching him with a hungry gaze. He had flopped onto his stomach and Sasuke felt how uncomfortable his pants had become. His bulge was crying out as he watched the boy rise to his hands and knees.
“Can you be any slower?” he barked.
Sasuke's eye twitched this time.
He took his time walking back to the boy and crouched down in front of him, swaying the bottle in his face. Naruto gave an irritated noise close to a growl.
“That's no way to act towards your master, Naruto.”
The boy glared up at the boy and remained still as the boy leaned forward.
“I want to watch you, Naruto-kun…” The whispered hotly, flicking his tongue out to lap at the boy's ear. “Let me watch you get ready.”
 
Naruto whimpered. Sasuke's behavior was only fanning the fire burning inside his groin, and the possibilities of someone walking in on them made it all the more exciting and absolutely terrifying. Naruto snatched the lotion out of the pale fingers. Sasuke smirked and made his way behind the tanned boy to observe the little show the boy was going to put up for him.
 
Sasuke couldn't contain his excitement. It was like watching a new episode of pokémon when he was 10years old all over again. Except pokémon didn't have blonde, tanned boys rubbing lubed fingers in an out of their…
The inky black eyes monitored every movement those tanned fingers made. How the blonde smothered the lotion over his thumb, index, middle and ring finger. How the slippery middle and ring finger slid against his brown puckered entrance. How that index finger began to probe and easily slip inside, burying itself and pulling away, only to be accompanied with the middle finger.
 
Naruto was breathing in short, labored pants as he rested his forehead against his forearm. His thighs were shaking as he continued to stretch himself, getting more excited as he inserted the third finger and caught the satisfied groan from the Uchiha that was watching him. He couldn't get any deeper and he cried out in frustration.
 
“Sasuke…” he felt trickles of sweat slide down the back of his thighs and gave a pathetic whimper when the boy didn't respond.
Sasuke was having a difficult time himself. Watching the boy impale himself with his fingers and whimpering his name was all too mesmerizing. The ache in his pants was the only thing that kept him from remaining transfixed on the sight.
The blonde felt his wrists being roughly grabbed and gave a soft sigh when the boy withdrew the fingers, suckling on each digit before placing a kiss on the boys palm and let go.
The resounding noise of a zipper opening made Naruto whine in excitement as he prepared to anchor himself. Slender, pale fingers grasped at the tanned hips. He felt the bulb-like head of the boy's arousal press up against him and he pressed against it, keening softly when it broke through and invaded his body. This time, the Uchiha took his time penetrating the boy. He was going to make him feel every inch of him slowly.
When he was finally fully sheathed, he was gritting his teeth, watching the boy claw at the tiles.
Move, damnit! Stop fucking around and fuck me!” the blue eyed boy hissed.
Sasuke shoved the boy's black t-shirt up to expose the tanned back and leaned forward, pressing his clothed chest to the naked skin.
“Quit being so goddamned demanding. I'm the Master, and you're the bitch. Remember that.” He breathed as he slowly withdrew and slammed right back in forcefully, causing the other teen to cry out.
He continued to pound recklessly into the other boy, watching the sweat trickle down the tanned back, as creased lines formed from how the boy arched when he hit that special spot inside.
 
“Sa…suke! Faster, fuck faster! Please…!”
The boy smirked and he slowed his thrusting.
“That's not my name.”
“Fuck, Uchiha! Just please, please--”
“C'mon, just say it…”
Those hands strayed low and grasped the blonde's ignored cock, giving it a loving squeeze.
“Master!”
Sasuke groaned and squeezed the member more roughly, regaining his speed in thrusting.
“Keep saying it…”
“Master… master… m-master!” the boy was sobbing softly, whimpering in delight.
 
It didn't take long. Sasuke was rubbing his fingers against the shallow slit of the blonde's cock, pounding into the boy with such force. Naruto could feel his impending orgasm as his body was jerked forwards and back.
 
“Come for me, baby… let me hear you…” the boy whispered hoarsely, licking a wet trail up the exposed back. Naruto shuddered and gave a fulfilled cry as he came on the shiny tiles. Sasuke's hips jerked forward a few more times and he came. He withdrew and fell on his ass, panting and watching in fascination as he watched the opaque fluid dribble out of the hole and down the thigh.
 
Naruto grunted and let his whole body flop down to the side. He slowly turned his head to look at the other boy.
 
“You're an ass. And I'm still going to spar with Hyuuga.”
Sasuke sighed and crawled towards the boy. He stroked the flushed cheeks and smiled softly when the boy close his eyes and leaned towards the touch.
 
The mushy moment was squashed when the Uchiha opened his mouth.
“No, dobe. You're not.”
 
Cerulean eyes flashed open and glared at him with defiance.
“Yes, I am.”
“I won't be able to watch--”
“Watch? I don't need a babysitter, Sasuke. I'll be fine on my own. It's not like I'll do anything to him!”
“And what about him?”
“What about him?”
 
Sasuke glowered as the blonde sat up and grabbed his pants, making a face as he wiped the steadily flaking fluid from his thighs.
“I don't trust him.”
Naruto snorted and glanced at him.
“Grow up. If something happens, I'm capable of stopping it, and I doubt anything will happen! Are we seriously going to bitch about this?”
Sasuke rolled his eyes at the boy and stood up, buttoning his pants.
“Whatever. I'm going home.”
 
The blonde watched silently as the raven haired boy packed up his belongings and left without a word.
 
It was just another lover's spat…
***************************
 
Naruto gulped.
 
He was wrong. Very wrong.
 
Neji was right. He had improved on his skills tremendously.
 
Not only was the Hyuuga right, but so was the Uchiha.
 
Pale eyes locked with his as the boy's dark brown, silky hair cascaded around him like a curtain. His body was pinned down underneath the pale boy's body and that perfect face was merely a couple of inches away from his.
 
Naruto opened his mouth.
 
Neji leaned forward.
 
***************************
 
TBC.