Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! oh! ❯ Oh! oh! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Oh! Oh!

11/1 Saturday:
Naruto was heading to the store after visiting Iruka-sensei. He stopped to check the list that Sasuke gave him when a man bumped into him which caused him to fall to the ground. The man immediately started yelling at him as Naruto cringed submissively, hopping not to get hit.

Sasuke was walking towards the training grounds when he heard a shout. He looked and saw a man shouting as Naruto shook on the ground. His eyes narrowed as he saw the man grabbed Naruto's hair and roughly made him bow before him and apologize. He growled when he saw the man spit on his adoptive brother and walk off and frowned when he saw Naruto get off the ground and slowly walk down the street with his head bowed down.

The man felt full of himself. He had humiliated the kitsune and made him apologize for the act that he started. He turned a corner and comes face to face with a sharingan-eyed Uchiha.

The only thing that crossed his mind was Oh! Oh!

Naruto was surprised to see the same man that pushed him to the ground and made him apologize for something that he didn’t do, begging for forgiveness which Naruto gave. As Naruto was walking towards the uchiha manssion with a load of groceries, he was thinking about the man that asked for his forgiveness and wondering where the smell of burnt cloth was coming from. What he didn’t know was the man was sporting a burnt and chard hole in the back of his pants.

11/5 Wednesday:
Sasuke was watching TV in the living room when he heard the door slam and the stomping sounds going up the stairs. He knew it was Naruto back from his d rank mission and that he was mad. He made his way upstairs to Naruto’s room and listened at the door. He heard Naruto rant about stupid bossy old man accusing him of stealing a pendent and won’t pay for the job. He heard him say about the old man staying on his tail, not letting him out of his sight, nagging about this and that and insisting that he do stuff exactly the way he says. Sasuke cursed under his breath as he went to see Tsunade to asked her the details on Naruto’s mission.

An elderly man tended his garden as he chuckled to himself. He thought that he was a very smart man. He had made the blond kid organize his house for free and all because of a missing pendent. He entered his house, went to the vase and slipped his hand to bring out said pendent but his hand wouldn’t budge. He raised his arm to smash the vase on the wall but a hand stopped him. His eyes traveled up the hand to the smirking face of Uchiha Sasuke.

The one thing that crossed his mind was Yeah, you got it. Oh! Oh!

Naruto walked out of Tsunade’s office. He looked at his hand, which held the pay for the d rank mission. She had told him that the old man had showed up in her office with a chakra infused vase stuck to his hand, mumbling about promises of serious pain and begging her to release the chakra that someone had infused the vase with. When she released the chakra, the stolen pendent was clasped in his hand. This made his accusation null and void and he had to pay. Naruto tried to ask her who put the chakra on the vase but she wouldn’t tell. He whispered a thank you to the person and headed to Ichiraku's for ramen.

11/7 Friday:
Sasuke and Naruto were strolling through town. Naruto’s birthday is a few days off and Sasuke wanted to discreetly find out what Naruto liked best. Naruto was pointing at stuff in different store windows when he caught his breath and slowly said awesome. Sasuke followed the blonde’s eyes and saw that he was looking at monogrammed kunai. A movement in the window caught his eye. He saw a teenage boy pick up a rock and threw it. The boy watched as the rock sailed towards Naruto. He smirked as he waited for the thunk he knew would come when it connected with the blondes head but his smirk faded when he saw the dark hair Uchiha deftly caught it without moving his face from the window. The next thing he knew was he saw a blur and he was face to face with a glaring Uchiha.

The one thing that crossed his mind was Yep, you got it again. Oh! Oh!

Naruto’s eyes were glued to the glass window, drool dripping down his chin as he looked at the monogrammed kunai. He didn’t see sasuke’s reflection in the window as he shoved a rock in the teenage boy’s mouth and sent him flying through a store window.

11/10 Monday:
Today was his birthday. He had fun and plenty of presents. He looked at the various presents on the bed. He gotten several scrolls, free ramen coupons, cloths, a new weapon pack and the monogram kunai with the Uzumaki spiral on it but he was ticked off. Sasuke had ended the party two hours after it started. He had just started to get some motherly love from Tsunade, just sitting in her lap, relaxing and watching TV when Sasuke jerked him from her motherly embrace and kick everybody out of the house for no reason. He looked up when he heard Sasuke enter the room. He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest and demanded why he ended the party so soon. He watched as Sasuke shuffled his feet and looked to the floor. His anger left him when Sasuke said that he wanted to spin time with him alone on his birthday. He told Sasuke that he was forgiven. Sasuke smiled which quickly turned into a smirk. Naruto gulped. He knew that smirk, it says, I’m gonna tickle you crazy, I’m gonna chase you all around the house, I’m gonna comfort you when you hurt yourself, I’m gonna be an annoying brother. In other words, it’s brother time.

The only thing that came out of naruto’s mouth as he dodged around Sasuke and ran through the house was Uh huh. Oh! Oh!

Naruto now knew why the man that pushed him smelt like burnt cloth. He knows who put the chakra on the old mans vase and he laughed out loud as Sasuke told him that he sent a teenage boy flying through a store window for picking up a rock and throwing it at him. He thought about these things as he made his way down the hall. He opened the door and looked upon the sleeping form on the bed and can’t help but smile. He made his way to the bed and settled himself next to the warmth of the sleeping youth, laying his head on his chest. He smiled as he felt his brother’s fingers run through his hair, lulling him to sleep.