Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon a Full Moon ❯ Fairies ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Once Upon a Full Moon
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto or the chant.
-Knock knock-[mornig]
"Come in" said a man.
"Lord Hiashi you called for me?" said a boy.
"Hai Neji I need you to get some errands for me" said Hiashi Hyuga, hands Neji the list. "Here"
"Hai Lord Hiashi, i'll be back.", bowed Neji then left out the room.

-After running errands-[night]
'Man im bushed....i cant wait to go home'thought Neji. Neji looks ahead and see's Tenten running into a forest.'What the heck...Why is Tenten running into a forest?'thought Neji. 'Might as well follow her to see whats going on'. Neji ran after her but silentliy.

-In forest by the river-
'Where did she go?' Neji looks around, an see's her by the river. '0h their she is'. Neji spot her by the river, he was curous why she is here. Slowly Neji hid behind a tree. "Come out of your Fairy Bower. Come upon this golden hour. Come to me, I beg you please. Fairies dancing upon the breeze." softly and gently whispered Tenten. 'What the....Fairies?'silently thought Neji, until he saw little lights dance around Tenten. She giggled in joy and let her hair down. Her hair was curly, earth-brown with very light strips of blonde in it. Then the wind gently blows through her hair.

Neji watched, entranced by her. 'so beautiful...no why am I thinking this away? This is Tenten I talking about but....' thought Neji, who wanted to come out of hiding and touch her.'she is beautiful ' The little lights turned into Fairies, as they giggled they dressed Tenten into a beatiful, spider silk gown. Tenten smiled even more brightliy. 'I've never seen her smile like that before.'

Then the Queen of the Fairies, flys infront of Tenten. Every Fairy bowed their head in respect, then Tenten but with a smile. The Queen smiles back, then says a few chants and then Tenten had wings bops out of her back. Her wings was ocean-blue outlined with black. Neji was shocked and amazed. 'H-how did s-s-she do that? ' He took a step forward without realizing it.Tenten gracifully dances of her tip-toes. 'She dances so...so beautiful ' Then she started to get tired so she just stopped dancing and just watched.

The Fairies, then started to dance around her with their partners. Tenten sadly smiles at them wishing she could dance with someone, then she sighs. 'Wow i've never seen her so sad before' thought Neji, but then he stepped on a stick and made a nice little 'snap'. They sudenly stopped, Tenten saw Neji back slowly.

She smiled then said softly "It's ok Neji you can come out". Neji gulped then then steps out, blushing lightliy. The Fairies giggled in delight, then surounds Neji and dresses him in hard beetle shells and spider-silk. Neji raised a brow, then looks at Tenten. Tenten smiles, then holds her hands out to him. "Their not going to hurt you Neji, they just want to have some fun".

The Queen chants a different chat for Neji. Then wings grows on his back, Neji is very shocked. His wings where purple with silver striks. Tenten continued to smile with her arms out to him. Neji slowly walked to Tenten then takes her hands. "if you say so" Neji says gentliy. The Faires giggled then dances with their partners. Leaveing Tenten and Neji standing alone. "Um....care to dance?" blushed Neji. Tenten smiles brightliy, then takes his hand in hers. "I loved to"