Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One Fine Wire (SasuSaku) ❯ The Birthday ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was March 28; the day Sakura turned 17 years old. This was the 4th year Sasuke hasn't celebrated Sakura's birthdays. Sakura wore a beautiful
soft pink lace dress that went quarter down to her knees. There was Sasuke and Naruto talking to each other. “Today is Sakura's 17th birthday, glad you came back.” Naruto said. “Hn. Like I care.” Sasuke replied.
 
“Is it true?” Sakura questioned in her mind.
 
“After all this, your still annoying.” He said. Sakura kept crying. “Please don't go! If you do I'll scream and--.” Sakura cried. Sasuke transformed behind her and said “Thank you.” After he said those words, he knocked Sakura.
 
Sakura was not interested into Sasuke anymore. That was when she was young and foolish. She didn't even want to start a relationship with him. “Happy birthday Sakura!” Naruto yelled. She just smiled and went on walking back to her apartment. “Did she move on with me?” Sasuke asked. “I guess so. She never talks about you anymore and when anybody says your name, she ignores.” Naruto said
 
All of that was true. She never talked about Sasuke and when anyone said his name, she would ignore. Mean while Sakura walked backed to her apartment she got her diary and wrote….
 
Dear Diary,
I can't believe it's my 17th birthday. It's like magic that it came to me this quick. 3 years of searching for Sasuke was a mess! We couldn't find him, so we had to go back and say “No luck.”. But all of a sudden, Sasuke came back. It was pretty odd. Tsunade is letting me having a big birthday bash but I HAVE TO INVITE EVERYBODY! {even Sasuke} Well I got to go!
- Sakura
 
Her diary was quite old and she never wrote in it after she left for the search. Sakura got on her make up and got her cherry blossom tiara. It was given by her best friend, Ino. She ran to the party room, no one saw her running. Everybody started to party. “Ladies and Gentlemen.” Kakashi said. “Here is Sakura's favorite singer from America live, Colbie Caillat!” Sakura squealed. She loved her music, especially her song One Fine Wire. Sakura danced and sang along with Colbie. “Thank you so much for the most awesome singer in the world!” the girls thanked her. “Your always welcome.” Sakura replied. The song Magic turned on and the couples slowed danced. Sasuke and Sakura were the only ones out. They were bored and they hardly saw eachother so they talked. “So do you have feelings for me or what?” Sasuke asked. “Not exactly, mostly no.” Sakura said. “Don't be mad at me just because I left.” Sasuke said. “I mean seriously, it was only for a couple of years, it's not like it was my whole life.” “I know.” Sakura said. “I just don't want to annoy you and be foolish like I was when I was 12 and 13. It seemed like you hated me so I better walk away so I won't be a *nuisance*” “You aren't Sakura, don't think that. I'm very sorry I lied to you.” Sasuke said. Sakura's green eyes wided. “What lie?” she asked. “The truth is, I like you a lot. I always wanted to hold you in my arms and pretect you ALL my life. That was my main goal, my 2nd was killing my brother.” He said. Sakura knew he wasn't playing games. “Are you serious, I'm sorry what I said.” Sakura said. The party ended at 12:00. “Do you want to spend the night at my place?” Sasuke asked. “If it's fine with you.” Sakura said.
 
What will happen in the morning?
Are they going to be naughty?