Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One-shots: HinaxKiba [Puppy Love! Akamaru Disappears!] ❯ [Puppy Love! Akamaru Disappears!] ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Yuuki:w00t!This time it's Hina-chan and Kiba-kun!This ficcie was for a friend and her boyfriend, who rp as the two.So I thought wat the heck...lets just embrass the bastards[shrugs and does be-da face to fwends]

Kiba:[glares at Yuuki]Why you little-

Yuuki:Aww I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad, right Hinata-chan?

Hinata:[completely red]S-s-s-sure

Yuuki:Hehe lets just start ^-^UU

*____*____*____*

Episode 03[Puppy Love!AKamaru Goes Missing!] Hinata sighed, sitting on the steps of the Hyuuga Main House in a mild depression.'Naruto-kun....why won't you notice me...?'she thought, taking another deep sigh as her gaze met the ground.The gates creaked loudly, signaling the arrival of a guest and Hinata looked up quickly to find her fanged teammate panting heavily."K-Kiba-kun w-what's w-wrong...?"she mumbled, proding together her index fingers, nervously.She did it again, hiding her emotions to help with others.Yes being helpful was always great, but there's time when she needed to be selfish.That thought would never cross her mind though, being selfish.SHe studied her teammates form and noticed something,"W-where's A-Akamaru...?"Hinata asked, worriedly.

Kiba panted lightly now, finally catching his breath."That's why I'm here I was hoping you had seen him...guess not?"he asked, sadly.Hinata shook her head slowly and Kiba sighed,"I can't find him, he's been missin' since training today, I asked Shino a he hadn't seen him either."annoyeddly mumbled Kiba.His had Akamaru since a kid, he definatly didn't want to lose his best friend and canine teammate.He had noticed Akamaru had goon missing when he decided to train walking on water, once he had gotten soaked he failed to notice the inu had travled away from him.

"D-do y-you w-want t-to go l-look f-for h-him t-together, K-Kiba-kun...?"

Kiba found color running to his cheeks as he looked at the blushing Hinata,"S-Sure...um..lets go!"he said, shacking out of his embrassed shockHe ran into the forest with Hinata close behind,"The last place I saw him was around her, Hinata-chan!"he yelled over the rustle of bushes.HInata nodded,"O-okay!"she activated her byakugan and scanned the area below them findind nothing to help their search for Akamaru.

"Thanks for your help, Hinata-chan, I know you probably had more important things to do at the compound..."said Kiba, flashing her a grateful toothy smile.

More important things, not really.Her important things were letting her mind travel to the blonde boy that was her strenght to become a better person.Yes he meant alot to the Hyuuga, but she had to work to become better and thinking about him distracted her, and that was the cold truth."N-no I w-wasn't b-busy,K-Kiba-kun...a-and A-Akamaru is p-part of t-the team, t-too!"she said, blushing lightly.KIba looked at her a nodded, "I've tried catching his scent, but it's so faint I can't tell which direction it's coming from..."he said, lifting his head as he sniffed the air.

Hinata looked at Kiba lightly, he was just as detremined as Naruto, even the same goal, to become the next Hokagge.She always fond herself which one would succed at the ambision, but her faith was in the both of them, nothing could hold them down.Sometimes she found herself wishing she had that type of detreminatation.

"Something wrong,Hinata-chan?"mumbled Kiba, catching the shy girl staring at him so deeply.She blushed and began twindling with her fingers once again,"U-um n-nothing, I k-know w-we'll f-find A-akamaru..."she stuttered as the blush increased when he huged her.KIba smiled hugely as he released her,"Thanks Hinata-chan, though you whiser your words do have an impact!"he looked away,"Lets keep goin'!"he grabbed her hand and they jumped through the trees once again.

HInata looked at the fingers inlaced with her and felt her heart give out(not literally of course, no one wants Hinata dead...>->correct?^-^correct.), her words had an impact?Usual no one really cared to hear what the mumbling girl had to say and walked off, but Kiba found reasurement in her quiet whispers.She smiled hugely reactivating her bloodline limit and eyed the land with her pale eyes.'Maybe I can have the same detremination as him one day!'she hoped.

Kiba blushed brightly, happy that the Hyuuga girl could see his rosey face.'She tryin her best to change and I wanna help...and we will find you Akamaru!'he couldn't think of a reason for the inu to runaway.No arguements, no snacks not given, what could it be?Maybe Akamaru needed time to himself?No he wouldv'e told him before leaving.Dammit he felt like screaming!'WHERE ARE YOU AKAMARU!'he yelled mentally, sniffing around once agin.The smell was getting closer, but there was another smell with his, another dog?

Hinata noticed how Kiba stopped and stood next to him, "Y-you h-have h-his s-scent, K-Kiba-kun?"she asked hopefully, staring at his face."Yeah I think, there may be another dog with him..."said Kiba as he walked to the direction where the smell got stronger.He peaked behind and wall that hide an alley and his eyes widdened as he watched Akamaru nuzzle the fur of a very pretty female canine with silky light brown hair with patches of darker brown here and there."Akamaru...?"he called out sofily as he stepped into the alley with HInata.Akamaru barked and ran to Kiba leaping into his arms."Aww boy I was worried sick don't do that!"he yelled, angerly then softened his voice as he watched Hinata apporoach the slightly frightened female inu.

Hinata walked slowly toward the frightened dog,"S-shhhh....i-it's o-okay...I-I'm n-not g-gonna h-hurt y-you..."she laid her hand on the inu's head(it flinching lightly)and petted it softily."Shh..."she whispered, moving her other hand to cradle the girl.Once everything seemed okay, she walked next to Kiba, smiling.Kiba looked down at her and smiled back, "You were great, Hinata-chan..."he mumbled ruffling her hair as he watched the female inu fall asleep.

They arrived infront of the Hyuuga compound and Kiba smiled,"It seem she likes you and they like each other!"he chuckled as the wo inus followed behind them, very closly.

"Puppy love...?"mumbled both in unison.

Hinata turned crimson along with Kiba as they looked at each other, "Um...if you keep her...can Akamaru and me...you know visit once in a while...?"he mumbled, nervously.Hinata turned darker scarlet,"O-of c-course....and m-maybe w-we can g-go o-on...um..."

"Dates?"asked Kiba, nervously.

Hinata nodded nervously,"Um...y-yeah...w-walking d-dates..."she mumbled, picking up Akari, as she named her.Kiba stopped HInata,"Um...thanks Hinata-chan, you were lots of help today!"he smiled hugging her tightly as he pecked her cheek."Later!"he yelled, waving as he and Akamaru ran off.HInaa held her red cheek and smiled hugely, finallu she had all the detremination she needed!