Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Operation S.E.X.Y. ❯ Omake ( Epilogue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

This is just some batshit-insane randomness I decided to throw in afterwards. Contains some good-natured Gai-bashing.
 
 
It was a fabulous day in Maito Gai-land. Our favorite nutjob-ninja was on his way to visit his number-one student, Rock Lee, to find out what the little clone was so excited about. On the way he was fortunate enough to help 6 old ladies, pose 4 times with a dramatic sunset and waves backdrop for young children while proclaiming the power of youth (unsurprisingly they all ran away screaming), rescue 2 cats from trees, and declare his eternal rivalry with one Hatake Kakashi. Kakashi simply sighed and poofed away, leaving Gai crestfallen for a moment as another missed opportunity to beat his “friend” was lost. But nothing could deter Gai for very long today, oh no, his favorite and most youthful student had big news! So he hopped on his hands and began running upside down towards Lee's house, drawing many strange looks from the villagers in the process.
 
When he arrived at Lee's house, Gai righted himself and jogged up to the door, giggling like the little schoolgirl whose mind he seemed to have stolen. He knocked on the door and ran in place, never wanting to miss an opportunity to exercise, because exercise brought out the POWER OF YOUTH!!! After a moment the door opened to reveal Lee, clad in something other than green spandex, but that was ignored for the moment. Here came the waterworks…
 
“Lee!”
 
“Gai-sensei!”
 
“Lee!”
 
“Gai-sen-” TWACK! “OW! Naruto-kun what did you do that for?!?”
 
“Remember what we talked about Lee?” the blonde sighed before retreating into the house, hoping to escape the coming display. Smart boy that Naruto.
 
“LEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR YOUTHFUL CLOTHES? AND YOUR HAIR! MY STUDENT WHAT EVIL HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?!?” Gai screamed maniacally, a thunderstorm backdrop magically appearing behind him (where does he keep those things anyway?) All at once the thunderstorm disappeared and was replaced by a golden-pink backdrop. Clenching his hands together and with chibi-eyes watering, Gai stood gazing at the heavens as cherry blossoms drifted by. “It is my solemn duty as a teacher, no as a human being, to find out who is responsible for this most unyouthful act. I solemnly swear on my honor as a Konoha shinobi not to rest until I succeed! If I fail, I will run 5000 laps around the village on one hand!” So saying the backdrop disappeared and Gai took off running into the village screaming insanely and generally scaring the populace.
 
Sighing, Lee closed the door and went back inside to join his boyfriend.
 
“So…how did he take it?” Naruto asked when the Taijutsu-specialist entered the bedroom.
 
“I didn't even get to tell him.” Lee replied sadly.
 
“Oh. Well that's too bad I guess. He'll come around eventually Lee, you'll see. Right now though, I think you have more important things to attend to…” the blonde snickered evilly and gave Lee his best `come-hither' grin. Needless to say, the pair had wild hot mansex for the remainder of the morning. Kinky.
 
As for Gai, his mad rampage was finally put to a halt by one well-placed punch from the Godaime several hours later. Then everyone held a parade to celebrate the Hokage's victory and all were content. The End
 
 
Don't ask me, I don't know XD.