Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Path to Greatness ❯ K & O's Revenge & Haou's First K.O. ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



 
 
Haoku slept soundly through the day and through most of the night. She only awoke when a chilling breeze fell over her and the sudden chill settled deep with in her bones.
 
“What the … who left the window open …” She walked over and closed the window hearing foot steps behind her. “Who's there … oh … it's just you Itachi … sorry if I was being to loud …”
 
Itachi cracked a kind hearted smile “Don't worry about it Haoku, I need you to come with me.”
 
Haoku was baffled by his sudden change of behavior but followed him any way, far too confused to tell some thing was wrong. “Where are we going?”
 
“On … … a … um … a … mission!” He said not making any gesture to look at her, especially her eyes. In fact he moved to try and avoid looking at her.
 
“Oh … already … you haven't finished training me yet!”
 
“This is to … uh … erm … see how far you've gotten …” He stuttered.
 
~There's something really wrong here … we've only been training for one day … he's stuttering … and worst of all … he's being … nice~
 
“Something wrong?”
 
No … nothing …”
 
“Well … we're here …”
 
Haoku looked around; they were in a circle surrounded by trees. “Where exactly `are we'?”
 
“Orochimaru … she's here …”
 
“Excellent …” An extremely repulsive man stepped out from behind the shadows of the trees.
 
Haoku gagged ~That is … eww … I can't even describe him …~
 
“Quit gawking girl! Kabuto kill her!”
 
~Wow … he is just like Itachi … just a lot uglier …~
 
The man she thought was Itachi actually transformed back into his old self, the betrayer Kabuto. “So the rumors are true …”
 
“What rumors?”
 
“You know what I'm talking about Hamagichi!”
 
“No … I don't …”
 
“The rumors that say Yaku Hamagichi send her child back in time! But tell me … why'd she do it?” He asked staring at her through predator's eyes.
 
“She wanted to protect me …”
 
“From what?”
 
“There's … there's a war …”
 
“Well then lets just see how pathetic you can get!” He said charging at her.
 
Haoku activated her Sharingon and stepped back doing the same thing she did to Itachi only knocking him out in the first blow.
 
“You got lucky!” Orochimaru yelled taking Kabuto's place in the fight.
 
~Better step this up …~ “Mengekyo Sharingon!” He sharingon swirled until it burned into a star shape.
 
Orochimaru summoned a large snake as Haoku summoned Zetsubou.
 
“Zetsubou … you know what to do …”
 
Zetsubou listen carefully to her words then lunged at Orochimaru's exposed back with his 3 inch long claws.
 
Orochimaru of course turned his attention to the large wolf and didn't notice when Haoku appeared in front of him.
 
~I only have one shot at this … lets hope it works …~ Haoku repeated the hand signs that she watched Itachi do that he didn't think she saw. She then grabbed Orochimaru's pale skin and jerked him face towards her forcing him to looked her in the eyes. “It's … over … Tsukiomi!”
 
 
 
 
“Haoku … time for training get up already!” Itachi yelled walking in the room. “Where'd you go now …” He mumble to himself jumping out the window.
 
When he arrived at the spot where the battle had taken place he had just enough time to see Orochimaru sink to the ground.
 
“Haoku … … …” ~How could she do that … maybe I misjudged her … this girl is unbelievable …~
 
Haoku noticed Itachi and ran over. “Hey Itachi … when'd you get here?”
 
“Never mind that … let's get back …” That was all he said before turning away and starting to walk back.
 
Once she swore she saw him looking at her with as smile … as if proud … she smiled back and he looked forward again.
 
“Itachi … what was that all about?”
 
“I misjudged you Haoku … you're a strong young warrior ready to begin her life as a ninja of the Akatsuki … you did a great thing back there defeating those two …”
 
“It was easy … Kabuto went down with one blow and I used Tsukiomi on Orochimaru!” Haoku said ecstatically.
 
Itachi listened to her ramble on the whole was home but not really listening ~These next few years are bound to be interesting … I can guarantee it …~
 
 
Haoku defeated
Orochimaru
And Kabuto
All on her
Own
Will the
Leader be just
As proud and
Let her go
On her first
Mission?
Find out in
The next
Chapter of
Path To Greatness