Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Without A Doubt ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Forty-one

Title: Without A Doubt

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: She's got Kiba thinking about it constantly. [KibaHina]




He had been just her teammate for the longest time, so when Hinata came up to him after training, he was a little more than surprised. She was blushing and stuttering, like she usually did, and Kiba found it extremely cute. She went on to say that she had been watching him train, and that he was getting better with each day. The dog boy couldn’t fight down a slow blush when Hinata slimed at him like he was the only thing in the world. The Hyuuga had topped of his day by asking him out to lunch later. His immediate answer had been yes.

Kiba paced nervously in his house, waiting for seven o’ clock to roll around. Their training had moved well past lunch, and the two of them had agreed to meet at seven. Now Kiba was waiting-rather impatiently-for the clock to strike that hour. He didn’t know what he was going to say to her. They’d been teammates for years, and suddenly there was this new relationship just waiting to bloom. He couldn’t say he wasn’t excited, but he was too nervous and jittery, so he just kept circling his room.

A minute before seven, Kiba got tired of waiting and left the house, telling Akamaru-for the first time-to stay home. Kiba felt bad for it, but he wanted this little dinner date to go smoothly. If things went well enough, he hoped he could take Hinata to dinner more often.

The Hyuuga girl was waiting where they agreed to, right at the point where the streets leading to their houses intersected. She was smiling at him in that way again, and Kiba felt his heart flutter.

“Hey, Hinata.” He grinned, lifting a hand in greeting. When they met up where the streets intersected, they headed towards the village, making small conversation about where they wanted to eat. “Well, there’s Ichiraku. Ramen’s always a good thing to have.”

“There’s a new restaurant opening close to-to Sakura-san’s house. We could go there.” The Hyuuga girl offered up, blushing darkly when Kiba turned to look at her. She loved his toothy grins, and the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed. She loved his laughs, too.

“That’s cool.” Kiba grinned, resting his arms behind his head. It didn’t matter where they ate, as long as he got to eat with Hinata. It took a short, few minutes to reach the new restaurant, and they went inside and found a table. The restaurant was nearly crowded, but they didn’t care. Kiba would wait forever with Hinata if it meant he could just be with her.



~Owari~