Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Anew ❯ Dream ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Hence the name!Disclaimer...

Pairings: SasuNaru, NejiNaru, SasuNaruNeji, KakaIru (and some ItaSasu or ItaNaru... I hope I get to do this well...)

Closer… closer…

Note: This sucks. It’s been a long time… Gomen ne, minna-san! I haven’t had the time, being a sophomore now and all. Plus, I got in the writing club I tried to get into last year… So, more pressure. Especially with Perfection. I just got DSL this first week of school, so yeah. But anyway, I’m getting off topic, so here you go! (Though I don’t guarantee a great chapter)

Warning: Slash, fluff, shounen-ai, yaoi, malexmale loving, jealousy, desperate actions, manipulations, OOC-ness, different ways of writing styles and r-rated language.


Starting Anew

Chapter 9- Dream


“Wha-- what do you...” Naruto started. He didn’t understand what Itachi meant by that. It was horrifying but there was something that he said that made him go giddy. Was it the fact that Itachi said his beloved brother was coming after him? Naruto shook his head. No, that’s impossible to happen.

“You understood me, Kyuubi. My brother will come after you sooner rather than later. But then everything will be useless because when he arrives, you’re rotting already.” Naruto struggled at the chains binding him on the wall. “He won’t let you get away with that.”

“Unfortunately for you, Kyuubi-vessel, we already have.” Itachi left with the others who were laughing. “We’ll be appearing later. For now you should rest. It would be your last.” Naruto twitched.

“Sasuke...”


Tsunade slammed down her fist onto the desk. She cursed inside and out. Iruka’s breathing pattern had barely been fixed, and Naruto is still out there and only God-knows what’s happening to him. What could she do? The three rookie teams, Gai’s team, and the Jounins even ANBU teams were out searching for him. But to no avail, not even Sasuke knew where the Akatsu hideout was.

Nothing was going right anymore. Although Tsunade knew the consequence in that scroll mission she gave Kakashi’s team. The reason why Naruto lost his memories, but she didn’t want to alarm Sasuke or Neji in anyway. They were having problems enough as it is.

Yet she also knew the remedy.

“But informing them now would cause more than the loss of Naruto’s memories…”


Jump after jump, tree after tree, branch after branch, he won’t be able to take it! It’s been ten hours, and until now there is not one news about Naruto and Akatsu’s hideout.

Sasuke landed on the ground. He looked to his left and right, there were ‘x’ marks on the tree trunks. ‘Damn… this means I’ve been here before…’ He thought to himself. For ten hours now, he had been searching for Naruto nonstop. The others went home to report and had hopefully heard of something.

He turned around the tree, his eyes grew wide. He hadn’t been looking. All sides of the tree, the branch, and even the big roots that were showing had an ‘x’ mark on them. He had been circling around the whole Konoha forest in only ten hours.

And still he didn’t find a clue. No words could have expressed his anger more. He wanted to take it out on something… or someone, at least.

Why aren’t you here?

He turned and started walking his way back to Konoha. He didn’t want to give up, but he had already searched around the whole forest. And still there was no trace of Naruto. Not even his Sharingan was able to find any.

Where are you?

He walked into Tsunade’s office. Everyone was there… and they all looked at him. Their eyes widened as they saw Sasuke’s look. Paler and skinnier than usual… his muscles tense, his obsidian eyes darker than usual… His clothes scratched and dirty… In short, he was a complete and total mess.

The moment you left without my consent…

Tsunade walked over towards him and slapped him, loud and hard. Everyone gasped. “Tsunade-sama!” Shizune gasped. Yet Sasuke’s face was still expressionless. Tsunade’s eyes gleamed anger and had a tint of red in her brown eyes.

“Damn you…” She whispered. “Go home and wait for any news. You are not to go anywhere without telling me!” She ordered him, and he left silently with no complaint.

As soon as she knew he was gone, she sighed deeply, her eyes turned from angry to worry. “…I knew it,” she whispered. “He can’t take it.”

My heart aches…

He slowly walked outside in the pouring rain. He dazed off, not knowing where ‘home’ was anymore. Naruto wasn’t at his apartment and he didn’t want to go back to the Uchiha compound, there was no home for Uchiha Sasuke.

Damnit…

He continued walking, his eyes on the ground and lifeless. It was raining the last time he left Naruto… But then again… this time it was Naruto who left him.

Instead of the cold droplets of rain that fell from his cheek, now it felt hot. Sasuke looked up and straight, shocked at what he was feeling. He felt… helpless. He didn’t know what to do, he was lost without Naruto…

He touched his cheek, and licked his mouth, they tasted salty. He was… crying…? He grimaced. Sasuke wiped the droplets off his cheek, and let the tears continue falling. He stared at his hands, shaking.

Why did you let them do this to you?

He remembered that day… That time when Naruto tried to stop him. He didn’t know how long they fought… How hard their punches were… All he remembered, it was raining. He fell onto his knees and nearly fell on top of Naruto. Their faces so close… Then, he left his hitae ate in this blonde’s hands.

But I’ll find you before they do anything

He glared at the full moon, the rain lessening. “I swear, Naruto. I oath that I’ll do whatever it takes…” Those words falling from his lips, he knew, were cliché and unfulfilled. But there was something he felt when he was saying it. “As long as you won’t die…”

I’ll protect you…


Naruto gasped. He dreamed something so horrible… Panting and sweating, he struggled out of the chains once again. Then he realized it… These weren’t just sweat… He was crying.

Dream

Pain… and the anger in his eyes. Those golden eyes surrounded with black anger. The blood that was poured and the strength he gave just to kill him…

He didn’t know what happened next. All he remembered was that it started raining and he fainted. Next thing he knew, he had a forehead protector in his hands…

He was in a hospital the next time he awoke. Then…

His three-year training began.

Dream end

The agony of being left alone with the one you cared about. Why? What happened that time? Why was there… so much… anger and hatred? Why was he getting killed?

Soon, he gave up at struggling against the chains. He was tired… but the slightest light of hope was inside him. He imagined Sasuke coming any minute, rescuing him from these painful shackles.

But as he looked at the entrance of the cave, there was no shadow… No figure… No aura. It was empty. Even if it was light, it was dull and gray. There was no use in dreaming.

He hung his head down. Was there really no hope… after all?

Drip drop, drip drop

Water echoed throughout the cave. Still Naruto wouldn’t look up. He was tired and still wanted to continue sleeping. But was that the real reason? ‘I… just want to see if I’m still dreaming… Maybe I’m inside my room… Sasuke and Neji-kun might be in the kitchen… Sasuke might be cooking me breakfast… I–I just fainted…’

“Stop denying the truth, Kyuubi-vessel.” Itachi’s cold voice slapped Naruto hard as cruel reality came back to his vision. Shaking, he tried to move back, but he was already pressed against the cold wall of the cave.

Itachi cupped Naruto’s chin and raised it, forcing him to look at him straight into the eyes. Naruto’s glare softened as fear ran throughout his spine. Itachi’s red eyes with three tomoe. There was something about that glare that made Naruto feel weak, he didn’t want to feel weakness again and again.

The older Uchiha leaned closer to Naruto’s face. Closer… closer…

‘I’m going to have… what my brother wanted all this time…’


;________________________________________________________________; I swear I’m going insane… I know what you might be thinking–‘I’ve been waiting THIS long and this is all I get?!?!’ ;___; I’M SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!!!! *bows until forehead hits the ground* I’m really, super, sorry!

I know you’ve waited for soooo long for this chapter, and yet I’ve neglected it for a month or more! ;______; No words can explain my sadness. …and fear.

But anyway…

Important notes: I’m going to be busy from now on… since I’m in my writing club, I’m being demanded poems… And I’ve got to work on my poems… >.>

Also, to those who’s been reading Perfection, sorry, but I’m working on the climax… Double meaning, hope you know what it means.

…And I’m forcing myself to study the art of lemon and PWP… o.o;;

¬_¬;;

Ja!

isshinu