Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tamming Two Hearts or Breaking One ❯ A Night to Remember ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5 A Night to Remember
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
 
Authors Notes: WARNING LEMON CHAPTER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
 
 
Hyuga Compound
 
 
 
Hinata was getting ready to leave to the training grounds to spar with her boyfriend Naruto, when she reach the exit she saw her cousin Neji he was wearing the same uniform he had when he became a Jounin he still had his hair long.
 
“Where are you going Hinata?” Neji said
 
“Im going to spar with Narutokun” Hinata said coolly
 
Neji gave his cousin an unusual smile which she saw as weird” you have been awfully cheery lately so what's going on?”
 
“Of course Im cheery I like spending time with Narutokun” Hinata said with a smile
 
Neji chuckle” but you had that look in your eyes and the last time you had that look it was when you confessed to Naruto”
 
Hinata blush remembering that wonderful day the day her life was change for the better the day she became Naruto's girlfriend she chuckle nervously at her cousins comment” I….I don't know what you're talking about Neji?”
 
Neji smirk” Hinata I don't need my byakugan to see that you're hiding something from me so what is it you can tell me”
 
Hinata smile at her cousin she couldn't believe that he has become such a nice person, she remembers that he used to be so cold and he hated the main branch a lot but not anymore during the past years Neji has change and he has become very caring for her. She knows why he change because of her boyfriend that's was Naruto's gift to change people for the better and she couldn't be glad for her cousin and her boyfriend another thing she loved about her blond boyfriend.
 
Hinata looked at her cousin she blush slightly and smile before speaking” Neji you know very well that I love Narutokun very much and we have been a couple for three years now so I have finally decided that well I……….” she didn't finish as she began to blush bright red she was expecting that he would be shock but instead he had a genuine smile on his face
 
“So you're going to invite him to the private residence right?” Neji said
 
Hinata blush while nodding” yes Im going to ask him while were sparing and hopefully it will be tonight”
 
Neji smile” Im proud of you Hinata you finally broke your insecurity and your shyness too not to mention that you have become a very strong fighter Im sure that uncle is proud of you even if he doesn't admitted it”
 
“Thank you Neji its my turn now after all” Hinata smirk” you did brought TenTen to the private residence too”
 
Now it was Neji's turn to blush while Hinata giggle” well I have to go I don't like keeping Narutokun waiting bye” she finally left the Hyuga compound leaving Neji with a smirk on his face
 
(I wonder if Naruto is ready he's in for quite a surprise)
 
 
 
Hokage office
 
 
 
Tsunade was sitting on her desk doing what she hated the most paperwork she then heard a knock on the door.
 
“Come in” Tsunade said while cursing doing the paperwork
 
Sakura came to the office” you wanted to see me Tsunadesama?”
 
“Yes please close the door” Tsunade said
 
Sakura close the door to the office and went to her desk” Tsunadesama what is it that you want to talk to me about?”
 
“Its about yesterday Sakura?” Tsunade said
 
Sakura gulp” Tsunadesama Im sorry that I drank all of your sake but I didn't mean it I was too drunk and I don't remember anything from yesterday”
 
“Its al right I have gotten over the fact that you drank all my sake except from one bottle” Tsunade said she then smirk” how's the hangover?”
 
Sakura sighed while rubbing her head” it still hurts nothing compare to this morning though”
 
Tsunade smile” good now Im going to ask you a question and I want you to give me an honest answer”
 
“Sure what is it?” Sakura said puzzle
 
Tsunade took a deep breath before asking the question that she already knew the answer” do you love Naruto?”
 
Sakura's eyes widened at the question her teacher just ask her she stood silent for a while she knew she couldn't lie to her teacher so she didn't have a choice but to be honest with her” I…..I….yes I do love him with all my heart”
 
Tsunade didn't look surprise at all” have you told him already?”
 
“No I….I can't he's with Hinata” Sakura said
 
“That's just an excuse you should tell him before you regret it and you hurt yourself even more” Tsunade said
 
“I can't I think is better to feel the pain of never having him than telling him and feel the pain of rejection which hurts more than the pain of not having him” Sakura said as small tears fell from her eyes
 
“You may be right but, the pain of never telling him hurts more than anything why do I know Sakura? Because there was someone very close to me who die and I loved him very much” Tsunade said as a tear fell from her eye
 
“Is it Dan?” Sakura said puzzle
 
“No I told Dan I loved him and I couldn't have been any happier the person Im talking about was very special to me and I never got the chance to tell him how I feel” Tsunade said as a few tears escape her eyes
 
Sakura gasp in shock as she has finally realized who was the person she was talking about” you don't mean Jiraiyasama?”
 
Tsunade nodded sadly” yes I loved him for years but I was too stubborn to admitted it I thought that I was insane but I was real I was in love with him and when I finally realized it I couldn't tell him because he's dead” she dry her tears” so you see Sakura its better to tell him now than never please don't be like me I never told Jiraiya how I feel and I don't want you to suffer so don't be afraid to tell him”
 
Sakura was quiet after what Tsunade told her she looked into her teachers eyes” Tsunadesama Ill think about it”
 
“Well don't take too long to think about it okay you're dismissed” Tsunade said
 
Sakura nodded and left the office, Tsunade shook her head and sighed remembering the perverted sanin
 
(Jiraiya you stupid pervert I regret never telling you how I feel)
 
 
 
Training grounds
 
 
 
Naruto took a step back he panted while looking at his opponent Hinata who was in her Jyukken stance she had her byakugan on he smirk at her” Hinatachan you're holding back on me”
 
“Im sorry Narutokun I don't want to hurt you” Hinata said
 
He smirk even more” what's wrong are you too strong I can't handle you come on Hinatachan don't hold back on me because I wont” he form a hand seal
 
MASS SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
An army of clones have appeared and surrounded Hinata some of the clones transform into a large shuriken the other clones took the shuriken and thrown them at Hinata whom she block then with her Kaiten rotation. The rest of the clones charge at her but she counter with Kaiten again, she then charge at the clones hitting them and taking them out. Since she had her byakugan she knew which one was the real one, she used Kaiten one more time to take down another large amount of clones. She charge a the real Naruto and hit him on his stomach sending him to the ground, the rest of the clones vanish Naruto stood there on the ground he wasn't moving for a moment Hinata grew worry for her boyfriend she went to his side she didn't expect that he vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
“What a clone but he was the real one” Hinata said
 
Out of nowhere came from behind Hinata with rasengan on hand Hinata reacted quickly and turn around but was meet with a rasengan a few inches to her face.
 
Naruto grin” its over Hinatachan I win” he then vanish the rasengan
 
Hinata then went to his arms” Narutokun I was so worried about you I saw you not moving and I fear the worst”
 
“Its al right Hinatachan I knew you could tell the real me with your byakugan so in the last second I made a shadow clone and then I used the flash step jutsu” Naruto said
 
Hinata gasp” so that's how you were able to fool me you used your fathers jutsu Im so glad Narutokun” she gave him a peek on the cheek making him blush
 
“Thanks Hinatachan you gave me one hell of a workout” Naruto said with a grin
 
Hinata giggle” I was glad I was able to help you Narutokun” she paused she began to blush and started twiddling her fingers something that surprised Naruto a lot since it has been a long time that she has done that
 
Naruto smirk” what's wrong Hinatachan you're acting like your shy self” he then pulled her closer and gave her a soft passionate kiss which she gladly accepted when they broke the kiss he looked back at her who was still blushing” come on if there's something on your mind tell me?”
 
Hinata paused again” well Narutokun I want to invite you to a place of mine, it's a private house of the Hyuga clan its very beautiful if you would like to go with me tonight?” she blush again
 
Naruto smirk again” is that it? You were acting all shy again just to invite me on a date Hinatachan you know I will accept without hesitation so tonight huh?”
 
Hinata blush” thank you Narutokun then meet me at the Hyuga compound tonight at seven o'clock Ill see you then bye” she left the training she was running like an eager child
 
Naruto was a little confused at first but he shrug it(and I thought Hinatachan wasn't so shy anymore but I wanted her any other way) all of the sudden he got a vision of the kiss Sakura gave him when she was drunk another image came to him which made him blush and have a nose bleed it was when he saw Sakura naked he shrug his head and erase the impure thoughts that were running on his head and decided to go to Ichiraku.
 
Hinata was running fast as she was in a hurry to return to the Hyuga compound(Narutokun tonight is going to be a very special night for the two of us)
 
 
 
Azuchi restaurant
 
 
 
Neji was sited on one of the tables with his girlfriend TenTen who during the three years she look the same she still her buns they couple were having a double date with Ino and Chouji now unlike TenTen Chouji has change a lot in physical appearance. He has lost a lot of weight he was now thin and he has develop some muscles making a lot of the girls drool at his new body and its all thanks to Ino she made him go on a diet. At first Chouji didn't like the idea of avoiding to eat some of his favorite food but in the end he didn't regret going on a diet because he actually like being thin so he was happy along with his girlfriend Ino. He was wearing the same uniform when he became a chunin that is the uniform was change to hold to his new weight.
 
“So Shikamaru is still in Suna?” TenTen said
 
“Yup he sure loves spending time with Temari I keep telling him if he likes being in Suna because of Temari why he doesn't stay there, and he tells me that is troublesome to pack his bags to move out I swear he has become so lazy” Ino said while sighing
 
“Well its Shikamaru what do you expect?” Chouji said while chuckling
 
“I always knew those two would make such a cute couple” TenTen said
 
“So Neji how's Hinata?” Ino said
 
“She's been very happy with Naruto and she has become quite the strong fighter” Neji said with a smile
 
TenTen giggle” Ill say she even beat you Neji”
 
Neji gasp” TenTen don't say that out loud”
 
“What really she defeated you Neji that's pretty amazing” Chouji said
 
“Yeah she has change a lot hasn't she she's not so shy anymore” Ino said
 
TenTen giggle again” Ill say but after tonight she'll be a whole new person” she giggle making Ino and Chouji look puzzle
 
“What do you mean TenTen?” Ino said
 
“TenTen don't tell them” Neji said
 
“Tell us what?” Chouji said curious
 
“I will tell you tonight Hinata is going to take Naruto to the private residence of the Hyuga clan” TenTen said while giggling and blushing
 
Ino and Chouji look confuse because they didn't know what TenTen was talking about
 
“So what does that mean?” Chouji said
 
TenTen raise an eybrow” well you know the private residence”
 
“So Hinata is taking Naruto on a date isn't that what couples do?” Ino said in a sarcastic tone
 
TenTen sweat drop while Neji sighed” TenTen they don't know about the private residence”
 
“So what's this private resindence?” Chouji said
 
“It's a private house from the Hyuga clan and its used for one and only special reason” Neji said he looked at Ino and Chouji who had interested looks on their faces” when a Hyuga is ready to…..well to take it to the next level with his couple they go to the private residence”
 
By now Ino and Chouji were blushing they got the idea of what was the private residence for.
 
Ino was shock” you don't mean” she paused
 
TenTen nodded” that's right tonight Hinata will make Naruto hers” she giggle
 
Aren't you upset Neji?” Chouji said
 
“Why should I Im happy that Hinata is with him she's very happy being with Naruto” Neji said
 
TenTen smirk” this is gonna be a night Naruto will never forget”
 
The group laugh as they continue to talk Ino then gave a worry looked(poor Sakura if she finds out she'll be devastated)
 
 
 
Hyuga Compound(nightfall)
 
 
 
Naruto arrived at the entrance to the Hyuga compound and saw Hinata who seems to be a little nervous.
 
“Hey Hinatachan” Naruto said as he gave his girlfriend a peek on the cheek
 
Hinata blush and smile” hi Narutokun are you ready?” she blush at the question since to her it had a double meaning
 
Naruto nodded” yeah lets go to” he took her hand and they started walking” so where is this private residence you mention?”
 
“Oh it's a little far from here secluded from the village” Hinata said as she blush
 
Naruto blink(secluded?)” why would it be secluded from the village?”
 
Hinata blush even more” well so we could spend some time alone”
 
Naruto smile” oh I get it come on Hinatachan lets hurry I can't wait to get there”
 
Hinata blush(so am I Narutokun after all it will be our special night) she continue to blush as they walk the streets of the village
 
 
 
At Sakura's house
 
 
 
Sakura was lie on her couch she was thinking about what Tsunade told her she still couldn't bring herself to tell Naruto how she feels about him, she knew he was going to reject her eventually because he loves Hinata and not her. She shrug that thought aside and pick up her Itcha Itcha book and continue to read when she heard a knock on the door.
 
(DAMN I was gonna do another solo) Inner Sakura growl
 
When Sakura open the door she saw Ino
 
“Hey Sakura” Ino greeted
 
“Hey Ino come in” Sakura said
 
Ino enter the house and she notice the book Sakura was holding and smirk” why Sakura I didn't know you were that kind of a person reading Kakashi's book”
 
Sakura gasp when she saw she was still holding the book
 
(SHIT) Inner Sakura cursed
 
Sakura chuckle” oh come on Ino this book is not mine its my mother's”
 
Ino smirk not believing her at all” right you're a terrible liar…..so is the book any good?”
 
“Oh yeah is very good” Sakura said she then gasp” WHAT I….mean I don't know what you're talking about?”
 
“Gotcha I knew that book was yours” Ino said with a smirk
 
(SHIT) Inner Sakura cursed again
 
“What do you want Ino?” Sakura said annoyed
 
“Its about Naruto?” Ino said
 
“What about him?” Sakura said puzzle
 
“Come on Sakura you have to tell him how you feel” Ino said
 
Sakura sighed” we already been through this Ino I can't I wont”
 
“Please Sakura you have to I mean look at you your not yourself you've bee depressed lately and its not good for you” Ino said
 
“I don't know what you're talking about Ino Im fine” Sakura said
 
“No you're not Tsunadesama told me about the sake, you drink all of her sake and got drunk” Ino said worry
 
“It was just an accident Ino it wont happen again” Sakura said
 
“Oh really do you know that ninety percent of the people who drinks is because they're depressed and it wouldn't surprised me to see you get drunk again there's no way Im going to have a drunk best friend” Ino said
 
Sakura smile at Ino's comment” Ino…..thanks you're right I am depressed and when I do get depressed I have the urge to drink till my depression is gone”
 
“Well unfortunately drinking sake won't take your depression away but you might feel better if you tell Naruto how you feel or you might live to regret it” Ino said
 
Sakura gasp after hearing that she then remember what Tsunade told her she narrow her eyes and looked back at Ino” you know what Ino I will tell him I have to take this off my chest even if he rejects me I have to tell him or I will go crazy”
 
Ino smile” that's the spirit girl Im glad I was able to help you forehead”
 
Sakura grin” thanks Ino pig Im feeling much better”
 
They both laugh Ino then gave her a friendly hug” well I have to go glad I was able to help you” she then left for the door but not before turning back to her” hey Sakura?”
 
“What is it?” Sakura said
 
Ino smile” best friends forever”
 
Sakura smile back” best friends forever”
 
Ino then left and closed the door as she was walking she shook her head in worry(I think it will be best if I don't tell her that Naruto and Hinata are about to get laid knowing Sakura she will go crazy)
 
 
 
Private Residence
 
 
 
The couple arrived at the private residence Naruto was surprise the house was big not as big as the Hyuga compound though. The two enter and Naruto was caught by the beauty of the house the decorations and the furniture were very appealing not to mention that it look rather expensive. As he continue to look around he notice a fire place nearby he could also heard some soft music playing making the place very romantic. Naruto was very impressed with the place it seems Hinata has prepare all of this just to spend some time with him, Hinata then took his hand and gave him a warm smile.
 
“Come on Narutokun you must be hungry” Hinata said as he led him to the dinning room section of the house
 
When they arrived at the dinning room Naruto jaws fell to the ground there a large table with lots of food namely ramen, Naruto was drooling at the food they look very good and also the smell of the food got into his nose making him drool even more.
 
Hinata smile” eat up Narutokun while its hot”
 
Naruto nodded as he got sited on the chair follow by his girlfriend the two started eating Naruto began devouring the delicious bowls of ramen he stop for a moment and looked at Hinata.
 
“Hinatachan did you made all of this?” Naruto said
 
Hinata nodded” yes Narutokun do you like it?” she said in a hopeful tone while blushing
 
Naruto smile before eating another bowl” you know I loved your cooking very much I already told you, you will make a good wife someday” he then blush at what he said he took a quick glance at Hinata who was blushing a lot while smiling
 
“Thank you Narutokun” Hinata whisper while blushing
 
Naruto gave her his famous fox grin as he resume his eating, Hinata began to daydream herself married to Naruto she would consider it an honor to be his wife and she knew she will be happy married to her boyfriend. She finally snap from her daydream as she began to eat her meal, it wasn't long before Naruto ate every bowl of ramen that Hinata made for him Hinata didn't eat much since she wasn't so hungry she then went to Naruto's side.
 
“Did you like the food Narutokun?” Hinata said while smiling
 
Naruto nodded” you bet Hinatachan I love the way you cook ramen it was very delicious”
 
Hinata giggle” thank you Narutokun” she blush before speaking again” now Narutokun I want you to wait right here Ill be right back” she then went close to his ear” I have a special surprise for you” she then gave him a peek on the cheek before leaving
 
Naruto was a little confused at what his girlfriend had in mind but he obeyed her and waited for her return. A couple of minutes passed and Naruto was getting a little impatient he sighed while waiting for his girlfriend to return. Hinata finally return Naruto was happy but he was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing her usual ninja clothing she was wearing a light blue nightgown that cover her whole body he was confuse he didn't know why his girlfriend was wearing a nightgown was she planning on sleeping here he continue to gaze at her.
 
Hinata smile warmly at him” Narutokun we have been a couple for three years and I couldn't be any happier I love every moment that we share together and I love you with all my heart I wish that we can continue to be a couple”
 
Naruto smile at her” I feel the same way to Hinatachan I love you very much and I couldn't be any happier with you by my side and Im glad you made all of this I have really enjoy this night thanks Hinatachan” he smile again at her but then he notice something very unusual from his girlfriend something he has never seem before she was giving him a seductive smile
 
“Well then you're going to enjoy it even more” Hinata said as she took off her nightgown and that's when Naruto has lost his mind
 
Naruto mouth open wide while his jaw fall to the ground follow by a nose bleed and a huge blush on his whole face he couldn't believe what he was seeing he thought that this was some kind of dream. He was looking at his girlfriend the shy innocent Hyuga Hinata wearing a white lingerie he looked at her from top to bottom and he still couldn't believe it. He looked at her bra and saw her amazing sexy cleavage his breathing quicken at his heart beat faster and faster he looked at her white creamy skin, his eyes travel down from her chest to her stomach to her waist to her beautiful slender legs. Naruto was shock and he didn't realized it before that a certain part of his body had reacted to his girlfriends hot body. Hinata smile warmly noticing that her outfit was doing a great job in turning him on she then decided to show him more of her outfit and too a quick turn around, Naruto got another nose bleed as he saw that Hinata was wearing a thong it was revealing al lot of the Hyuga heiress butt. Naruto heart was beating so fast that he could feel like it was ready to burst from his chest any second now he continue to look and worship his girlfriend's sexy body.
 
(Oh my WOW Hinatachan WOW her chest WOW she looks WOW I WOW she's so WOW) Naruto thought as his hormones were reacting and they were on the level to overload
 
Hinata gave him a seductive smile” I take you like what you're seeing Narutokun, no more talking Narutokun take me now”
 
Naruto snap from his hormone fight and his daydream and went to his girlfriend side he gave her a passionate kiss which she accepted he then slid his tongue into Hinata's mouth and she didn't hesitate to let her tongue take his boyfriends tongue they got into an amazing tongue duel. Their tongue kiss lasted for a couple of minutes until they broke their kiss to catch their breath.
 
“Hinatachan are you sure you want to do this?” Naruto said as he was expecting his girlfriend to say yes since he was now being control by his hormones
 
“Narutokun this was the main reason why I invite you here so do you want to?” Hinata said in a hopeful tone since she will be heartbroken if he says no after everything she did to make this night special
 
Naruto didn't said nothing instead he gave Hinata a soft kiss on her lips and carry her on his arms bridal style and slowly took her to the bedroom section of the large house.
 
(WARNING if you haven't realize by now yes this is the lemon part so this will be your final warning if you're under eighteen LEAVE NOW if you are over eighteen than be my guest and continue to read this is my first lemon so please go easy on me now on with the lemon)
 
Naruto arrived at the bedroom which was very big the bed was large and it look very comfortable but Naruto didn't pay any attention to the room or the bed only the sexy beautiful girl he had on his arms he gently place her on the bed. He then went on top of her and took her by surprise as he gave her another passionate kiss she accepted and kissed him back with the same passion as her boyfriend did, they continue to kiss until Hinata broke it which made Naruto a little disappointed. Hinata took the first move as she took Naruto's orange black jacket follow by his black sandals, Naruto decided to help her by taking off his black fish net then his pants now Naruto was only wearing his green boxers. Hinata made her boyfriend sit on the bed she then got to her knees Naruto knew what she had in mind and he didn't objected he only continue to watch as his girlfriend was about to pleasure him. Hinata's eyes widened and blush hard when she saw the size of his erection in his boxers she gave a seductive smile as she decided to tease him a little she began to kiss and lick his erection trough his boxers making Naruto moan a little. Naruto was getting a little desperate he moan as he continue to feel the kisses and licks of his girlfriend, Hinata notice it and she finally stop the teasing she reach for his boxers shorts and pulled them down revealing his huge manhood she gasp and blush. She took her hand and grab his manhood making Naruto groan a little she smile at him as she began to give a few soft struck at his member making Naruto moan louder. She let her hand go and began to kiss his long member when she reach the tip of his manhood she gave a quick lick making her boyfriend moan, she began to lick the tip and Naruto moan loudly. She then went down from his member to his testicles and began to kiss them and lick them the sensation was obvious for Naruto as he moan loudly.
 
(AH Hinatachan is so amazing and to think she was so shy and innocent OH AH Hinatachan please DON'T STOP) Naruto thought while moaning
 
Hinata stop her licking on her boyfriends testicles and got back to her feet but not before giving a quick lick to the tip of his manhood. Naruto was disappointed he didn't know why Hinata stop her ministrations on him he got his answer when he saw her reaching to her back and untie her bra letting it fall on the ground. Naruto was now looking at a topless Hinata her breast were big Naruto drool at the size of her breast very nice and her nipples were very appealing, Hinata gave a seductive smile before going back on her knees she gave a few licks to his member making Naruto moan again. Hinata then put her voluptuous breast between his manhood and started moving then up and down, Naruto moan in reaction the feeling of Hinata's voluptuous breast rubbing his manhood felt so good. Hinata blush while looking at the pleasurable face of her boyfriend she knew she was doing a good job on him, she decided to give him more pleasure while she continue to move her breast on his member she lick the tip making Naruto moan uncontrollably. Naruto felt like he was living in a dream the one and only Hinata was giving him a tit job and a blow job he love every sensation his girlfriend was giving him, Hinata then quicken her ministrations on him she was sucking on his manhood while rubbing it with her breast. Naruto moan loudly while Hinata continues her oral operation on him but it wasn't long before Naruto reach his climax.
 
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
 
An immense wave of cum hit on Hinata's face she moan as she felt the warm creamy liquid hit her face, there was so much cum that her face and her breast were completely covered in her boyfriends seed. Naruto's breathing has return to normal as he felt so relief of the pleasure burst he then saw his girlfriend cover in his seed and gasp. He was going to apologize but he gasp in shock Hinata wasn't scared or shock she had a delighted look on her face it shocked Naruto even more when he saw her licking his cum every piece of cum she had in her face and her breast she pick it with her hands and send it to her mouth pretty soon she clean herself completely. The sight of seeing his girlfriend licking his own seed turn him on even more, Hinata then got up and gave him a seductive smile.
 
“Mmmm I knew it Narutokun you're cum taste so good” Hinata said as she was licking her fingers
 
Naruto gave a wicked grin as he took Hinata by surprise and took her in his arms he went to her ear and whisper” now Hinatachan is my turn”
 
Hinata blush and shiver in anticipation her boyfriend took her and placed her on the bed, he began to kiss her neck which she moan softly follow by her chest Naruto was giving a trail of kisses to his girlfriend making her moan. He then reach her breast and started massaging then in a circular motion carefully not to hurt her he wanted to make a good job on her since she did an amazing job on him the effects were obvious as Hinata moan loudly. He added more pleasure as he lick her left nipple making Hinata yelp in surprise while he was licking her left breast he was massaging her right Hinata moan again a she hold him closer so he could never leave and continue his ministrations on her breasts. When he was satisfied with licking her left he went to her right breast and lick it while massaging the left breast by now Hinata continue to moan as she continues to hold him closer. Once Naruto was completely satisfied with playing with his girlfriends breasts he continue to kiss her body went down kissing her flat stomach making Hinata giggle and moan at the same time. Naruto grin in satisfaction as he finally reach his destination which was her sex which was still being cover by her panty he smirk for himself he decided to tease Hinata the same way she did, he began to kiss and lick the fabric of her panties making her moan in pleasure. He looked back at his girlfriend and saw her he could see the pleasure in her pale eyes and smirk he gave few more licks to the fabrics of her panties and finally decided to stop teasing her he grab her panties and took them off. Naruto fully control by his hormones and grin as he was staring at Hinata's sex which it was very wet he also saw a patch of dark blue hair above her sex he reach her sex and started kissing her outer lips making Hinata moan softly he then started licking her outer walls making Hinata moan even louder. Naruto got another idea as he put two fingers inside of her making her moan in surprise and then he reach for clitoris and started licking it slightly making Hinata moan uncontrollably. Naruto speed up his fingers inside of Hinata's pussy while licking her clit faster and faster Hinata has reach a point that she was completely lost in the pleasure she beg for more while moaning her boyfriends name loudly. Hinata continue to moan in pleasure as Naruto continue his ministrations on her she couldn't take it anymore she reached her limit and she was about to climax.
 
NARUTOKUN AAAAHHHHHH
 
Hinata release a huge wave of her nectar it fall towards Naruto and he took it proudly he drank her juices like there was no tomorrow. He looked at his girlfriend who was very relief and happy.
 
“Mmmm I knew it Hinatachan you're juices taste delicious” Naruto said while licking his lips
 
Hinata giggle while blushing” Narutokun its time we have to finish what we started”
 
Naruto smile back at her” yeah lets do it”
 
Hinata spread her legs wide open and Naruto got on top of her he guided his manhood towards its target Hinata's pussy, his penis finally touch her pussy and slowly without rushing into things he pulled it inside of her. Hinata flinch in pain feeling his boyfriend's penis entering her vagina after all she was still a virgin but she didn't care she love Naruto so much she was willing to get over this pain just for him and only him. Naruto was also a virgin and he knew he was going to be feeling some pain too but he didn't care he love Hinata very much he was also willing to go trough with this pain. Naruto started moving slowly as his member have reach Hinata's barrier the proof of her virginity, Hinata flinch in pain as she was feeling her boyfriends manhood slowly breaking her barrier.
 
“Hinatachan Im sorry I know it hurts so please tell me if you want me to stop” Naruto said
 
“Its al right Narutokun I want this a lot so please continue” Hinata said
 
Naruto nodded as he continue to break trough Hinata's barrier Hinata flinch once again in pain as she put her arms around him and started scratching his back like a cat scratching a sign post due to the pain she was feeling. Naruto groan in pain but he didn't care he continue his trust until he was finally to beak trough the barrier, that's when he notice that Hinata wasn't feeling any pain anymore her facial expression change to a pleasurable look.
 
“Narutokun its okay Im not feeling anymore pain please Narutokun go faster” Hinata pleaded
 
Naruto nodded as he began to trust himself inside he moan as well as Hinata, very soon he began to quicken his trusts both began to moan loudly. Naruto pin both of Hinata's leg as he deepened his trusts on his girlfriend sex who was moaning in pleasure, he got another idea and decided to change position he got her in doggy style as he move faster while moaning. Hinata could only moan in pleasure as she continue to feel her boyfriend member being pulled in and out of her sex.
 
AH NARUTOKUN I WANT MORE DO IT FASTER
 
Naruto didn't nodded he only speed up his trust making Hinata moan even more, he then got another idea and change the position Hinata was now on top of him as now she was the one who was bouncing on Naruto's member. Both couples moan louder their pleasure as Hinata continues to bounce up and down on his manhood she moan loudly as well as her boyfriend, Naruto then went to her breasts and took one of then to his mouth while massaging the other with his hand adding more pleasure to the Hyuga heiress. Both couples continue to moan in pleasure as they were now reaching their climax.
 
NARUTOKUN IM ABOUT TO
 
I KNOW HINATACHAN ME TOO
 
Hinata made one final bounce before both of them reach their climax
 
NARUTOKUN
 
HINATACHAN
 
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
 
Both couple reached their orgasm Naruto shoot a large portion of his seed inside of Hinata's pussy, they both felt such relief and joy as they continue to feel the orgasmic sensation. For Hinata she was so happy beyond words to finally make love to the ninja she love with all her heart it was her dream come true and these will be one of the many memories she will forever treasured and loved for the rest of her life. For Naruto he was so happy to finally show Hinata how much he loves her he will never forget this moment forever. Hinata collapse on top of Naruto from exhaustion due to their love making Naruto embrace her as he took a nearby sheet and place it covering both of their naked bodies.
 
Hinata panted as she kiss her boyfriend” I love you Narutoku”
 
“I love you too Hinatachan” Naruto said while kissing her back
 
They both gave each other one final passionate kiss before falling sleep on this night their bond as lovers grew and this will be a night that both will never forget for the rest of their lives.
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
So how was my first lemon please be honest with me anyway send me your comments and your reviews now on the next chapter there might be a Naru/Saku lemon well maybe farewell.