Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Burden of My Sins ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, the end.
 
Just a simple oneshot…
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
Finally.
 
After 12 long years, Itachi was dead, laying at my feet.
 
Looking up at the sky, I heard a thunderclap roar in the air, as the thunderstorm he and I fought in.
 
Ironically, it was the Valley of the End.
 
Sliding down against the craggy wall that had been scorched, I let loose a sigh as I looked at the sky.
 
“Itachi…is this really what you wanted me to become? I had to betray my friends, my village…Naruto. You've made me sin so many times. I've tried to kill Naruto three times, destroy Konoha twice, and you also made me kill too many innocent. So…” I whispered, looking up at the pouring sky. “Why did you make me do it? I can no longer go home…See my friends…the garden…mother and father…”
 
Pulling out a kunai from my chest, I threw it at the ground at my feet. My clothes were thoroughly soaked. Cuts decorated my skin, and I was bleeding from all over. I could barely even move.
 
It was getting harder to breath.
 
My sight was going blurry.
 
I could faintly hear approaching voices…
 
“Naruto-baka…” were my last words as my head lolled to the side, my hair falling over my face.
 
The group of five ninja arrived at the battle field, the strongest among them being Naruto, who made my power feel like a child's…
 
“Dear god…” whispered Kiba as he looked at the carnage.
 
“So only two remain…” said Kakashi, covering his eye with his hand.
 
“We were too late…” murmured Neji as he turned away.
 
“Naruto-kun…”whispered Hinata, reaching to place a hand on Naruto's shoulder.
 
Naruto fell to his knees, clutching my body in a firm grasp. I could tell he knew I was dead.
 
“No…no…no!” said Naruto, his voice steadily getting louder.
 
“Naruto…”
 
“Sakura!”
 
A thunderclap ripped threw the sky.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;
 
A/N: I don't know what compelled me to write this, but I was bored.
 
At first, I was planning to have Sasuke die, but that's been done a lot.
 
Then I thought Naruto, but he's to cool.
 
Then , Sakura came to mind. Not many expect Sakura to kick ass and die dramatically, so I thought what the hell.