Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The First Time ❯ Unnamed But There ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“The First Time”
T
NARUSAKUSASU-Implied beginnings of a threesome relationship, not a love triangle.
Warning: ONE-SHOT, little fluffy.
Unnamed But There
 
Naruto is known as an idiot, people believe that he knows little and most things are done by dumb luck. Certainly his teammates, and maybe even Kakashi-sensei, would attest to that. But he was smart in his own, quite unique, way. He quickly found the feeling for his teammates to be quite normal. Despite having very rarely had the warmth of a constant loving family, no offense to Iruka-sensei who certainly tried, he realized with happiness that Sasuke and Sakura - most definitely Sakura at that time - were his most precious people.
 
Yes, it took his fight with Gaara of the Sand to figure this, but once he did this was very important to him. They, including his teachers, were the first he could feel were really important to him, and he wasn't in trouble by announcing it. Sasuke was his rival, and that was something that actually couldn't be explained with just that word, the happenings in the Land Of Waves had made definition by one word impossible. Sakura was the love of his current young life, something Sasuke - just barely - was edging in on.
 
He was hesitant to name it; he wasn't good at those things. And he had so little experience in the field he was treading into. The Nine-tailed Fox laughed at him for this, but if he was to dare, he'd call it the beginnings of a very different love. After all, he had never fit those normal restrictions; he didn't find it so strange. It just felt so good.
 
Sasuke is not an idiot; anyone- venomously - would defend that aspect of him to the death. But feeling and knowing that there was something for Sakura was strange in and of itself, but when Naruto became part of it too, he wasn't sure what to think. In the fight with Gaara, as Sakura was pinned to a tree all because he had drawn on the power of the curse seal, there had been a little click. He'd wanted to save her, though was it only for guilt or because the pink haired kunoichi had actually grown on him? Possible. Okay, quite possible, if he mulled it over for a while.
 
It was feelings for Naruto that threw him. And those feelings didn't really truly show to him, until the dobe left the village with the Sannin Jaraiya. And Itachi showed up. Running to the outpost town was bad enough, but then having search for the dobe and the perverted toad sage as worse. Running between the hotels and down the packed streets, passing so many people knowing Itachi could be anyway or even with Naruto. All the people who had no idea about Naruto and the white haired man, it was frustrating for the Uchiha survivor. When he opened the door and it wasn't Naruto answering it. The worry and ….fear….was enough to force the coming of terms.
 
He didn't want to say it was love. No, by the promise he'd made to kill his brother, he wouldn't call his feelings for his teammates that. But it was borderline. It was toeing the line. If Itachi hadn't ruined his abilities at perceiving his own emotions, he might have crossed that line.
 
In all reality it scared Sakura at first. She loved Sasuke; with all her heart she loved Sasuke. Naruto was her friend that was sure, now that circumstances had changed some. But she was quick to change her mind on something's. What she felt for Naruto wasn't the same love she had for Sasuke, no; it was a different love at a smaller degree. That was for sure.
 
So it didn't feel the same when she brought the sweet dumplings to Sasuke and then Naruto. No it was not the same feeling that she got from the idea of providing the both with something nice to eat after all that had happened. And it wasn't the same thing she felt the next time she was in both their companies. It was something different completely. Yes it was.
 
But while she was in a portion of denial about the feelings being the same, she knew she loved both Sasuke and Naruto. One was her crush; the other was a friend she had grown to count on in certain situations. But she loved them like a teammate could at all times, really. And she was going to go with this.
 
None wanted to call it full and true love for both of the other two, but they were there, for the most part. It would only take a matter of time, and certain events, to change their minds on this.
 
OWARI
Sorry there's still not a lot of talking, but that'll show up later. Soon this will turn a little a/u of course, but I need to see some more episodes to know when to change it. So far Sasuke is just fightin' Itachi for the first time. If you have suggestions for “firsts” or when to turn a/u, let me know.
 
Please Review!!