Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy ❯ Father ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, ONLY A FLISMY
KEYCHAIN AND NARUTO CLASH OF THE NINJA 2.
Key:
“Talking”
`Thinking'
((Author talking))
(((Author thinking)))
`Kyubi talking/thinking'
---XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- scene change.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The blonde slammed himself gently against the tree's rough bark. The wind blew gently, lifting up leaves and dropping them onto the lush green grass. It looked so peaceful. Little did they know peace was about to end.
Peace rarely lasted in Konoha. Now thinking back 19 years ago, some would chuckle at the memories of the pranks the blonde had pulled many years ago. That didn't mean he stopped pulling it now though unfortunately. Now he was faster and harder to catch, it took at least 10 squads of ANBU to find him, (it was double the trouble when Konohamaru joined in)
The squads didn't enjoy this mission as it was quite often, like now. He was well hidden in a scared part of the forest, where the foxes had showed him. Even though he won't admit it, he really thinks of Kyubi as a brother or an older cousin and sometimes the bully next door. When the squads can't find him, his old teammates were dispatched to find him.
Not even in their wildest dreams did that “dead last” in class became Konoha's most respected ninja. He was trusted with secrets that were hidden so deep, not even ANBU captains were allowed to know. He was after all the Rokudaime Hokage in training or as soon as Tsunade retires. “Naruto!” a female voice rang out.
`They're near,' the blonde observe, `4 meters to the east and 5 meters to the southeast' several kunai rain down on the blonde's hiding place, the attacker only saw a flash of yellow and nothing more.
“Dammit,” a young woman cursed frustrated. They been pursuing this man for over an hour and he was getting a good beating after.
“Hn,” a dark and mysterious young man said, scanning the area to find his teammate, Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's second yellow flash.
“I don't see him anywhere,”
“Man, I wish he could quit these habits,”
“Hn,”
“Lets keep looking,” with that the two disappeared.
---XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--- in the forest….
The blonde kept a lookout and didn't expect when the branch cracked a little. He whipped his head around to find a little boy clinging onto the branch, terrified. The boy moved a bit more towards the trunk, not looking ahead. Naruto was just about to tell the boy to stop moving when the branch lost to gravity.
“AHHH! I'M GOING TO DIE!” the little boy shouted, waving his arms around as if trying to fly. The little boy saw a flash of yellow and was on the ground safely with a strange man. Then man was tanned with spiky sunshine hair with cerulean eyes. Both sides of his cheeks had three thin lines and many girls would consider him good looking.
He wore a bulky green moss vest over a black turtleneck and navy pants that reached to his ankles. The little boy stared in awe and noticed a young woman come up to him from behind. “ITAI!” the blonde shouted, rubbing his bump the young woman had given him.
“Naruto!” she said angrily, “We been looking all over for you idiot!”
“Sakura-chan,” Naruto whined childishly.
“Um, excuse me,” the little boy said timidly. He had short black hair and brown eyes. “The Godaime Hokage wanted to see you,” He said, “I been sent to get you”
“Tsunade-bacchan?” Naruto asked curiously, “I hope it won't be anything bad”
“Let's go see what she wants,” Sakura suggested the other two males nodded and follow. The little boy left on his own to go home after team 7 escorted him to the village gate.
---XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--- the Hokage tower…
“Tsunade-sama,” Sakura said as she entered the double doors to the office, “you wanted to see us?”
“Yes,” a blonde woman replied, “I want to talk to Naruto about er, the stunt he pulled today. That's all, you two are dismissed” Sasuke gave Naruto a smirk as Sakura gently pushed him and both of them left.
“Tsunade-bacchan I can explain,” Naruto said, trying to dig himself out of the hole.
“That's not what I want to talk about,” the woman said. She looked like in her late twenties or early thirty. Her straw blonde hair was tied in two pigtails while her milky brown eyes showed that she was serious….
---XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--- after the talk…
`I can't believe it,' Naruto thought to himself, `all this time…'
FLASH BACK…
Naruto, last time you took a blood test, we ran a scan over it. The computer found some DNA, ones I wouldn't believe. And yet your father shows up this afternoon completely unharmed and tells me he wishes to meet you” Tsunade explained.
M-my father?” Naruto stuttered in disbelief.
You may come in,” Tsunade said and the window slide open and a young man stepped inside”
`He's…' Naruto thought completely shocked, never in his wildest dream this would happen. His father was alive…
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cliffhanger! Hope you all enjoyed that R&R!