Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy ❯ His Name, Nairne Arashi. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Scenes rewritten and can you guys guess who the mysterious man is?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The cool breeze ruffled the young man's hair as his brain tried to process the shock. How can you all of suddenly tell an orphan child that his father was well and alive. All that years of pain seems like it had been gone to waste, like they were toying with him. “Well Naruto?” The other blonde asked him.
His throat was stuck, his voice wouldn't talk, every part of him couldn't move. “I-I, how, why, that,” Naruto stuttered, all those questions he wanted to ask wouldn't come out.
`You're like that Hinata girl,' Kybui pointed out.
`Shut it,' Naruto snapped. It was odd, in his brain; he could use his voice perfectly. The two other blondes with puzzle faces stared at Naruto as Kybui and Naruto continued to exchange insults furiously.
“Naruto,” Tsunade said gently, “Are you okay?”
“I'm f-fine,” Naruto replied with less difficultly. The other man stood there awkwardly. For hours he rehearsed what he was going say. Now all the word disappeared, nothing left at all.
After a while of silence Naruto spoke, “So you're my father?”
“Yeah,” the man replied awkwardly, hardly finding the right word to describe all the feelings he wanted to say.
“Naruto, this was going to be your inheritance once you reached 21, but since your father is still alive, here you go,” Tsunade slide a sliver, metal key across the wooden table. Naruto picked it up and traced its shape.
“Where is it?” Naruto questioned, other ones were in his head too.
“Your father knows where it is and, keep him a secret for a while,” Tsunade replied, and then dismissed them with a flick of her hand. Naruto fingered the silver key; it had a complex but a simply beautiful design, as if an angel had accidentally dropped it. Naruto walked with his long-lost-suppose-to-be-dead father in silence.
“How `bout we go for some ramen?” his father suggested. Naruto's eyes lit up the way a little boy would on Christmas, “My treat”
“Sure!” Naruto dragged him to his favorite ramen stand in the world, Ichiraku Ramen….
“Oi, Ossan 2 bowls of miso!” Naruto yelled over the counter.
“So, how's Konoha, I have so many years of news to catch up,” Naruto's father glanced at his son nervously, “I heard Sandaime died”
“Yeah, Sandaime-oji-san died fighting Orochimaru,” Naruto's azure eyes focused on the meal before him, trying to mask the sadness. He choked on his ramen.
“Orochimaru!” He asked in a low harsh whisper. Naruto nodded, confused why the older man choked on his ramen. Orochimaru wasn't that scary, was he? Naruto shuddered mentally.
“Are you a ninja mister?” the word mister slipped out before Naruto could stop it. He winced as Naruto called him mister, not father or dad but, it wasn't unexpected. You can't expect a child who doesn't even remember his father to call him `daddy' right away.
“N-No, o-of course no-not!” he gave Naruto a pained smile before wolfing down his ramen. `I hate lying to my son,'
“O-Oh, sorry that I asked,” Naruto replied with disappointment in his eyes. He glanced at his “father”. He had short black hair with brown eyes, not extremely handsome but not bad looking either.
“I'm full, how `bout you?” He asked Naruto.
“Me too,”
“Here's the bill sir,” a happy voice rang out.
“Eh, EH?!”
---XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---
A young woman started at the bracelet that someone special had given her as her birthday present. It dangled from her wrist and glisten in the sunlight, no matter what she paired up with, it was perfect. She tucked her coral-pink hair into a pony-tail. `I wonder how Sasuke-kun and Naruto is doing,' Sakura wondered and decided to check on her blonde teammate since the other one was grouchy and cranky at times.
---XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---
A raven-haired young man sneezed twice and another young man with a pineapple style-hair said, “Sneeze once is when someone is talking good things about you, sneeze twice is when someone is talking bad things about you, and sneeze three times is when you catch a cold”
“Shut up,” the raven-haired man replied, silently counting the sneezes.
---XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---
While the poor man mourns over his empty wallet, Naruto followed behind him silently.
“Oi, Mister, where's the house anyways?” Naruto's father looked around his surroundings. In front was a sapphire memorial stone, `This place is…' He bent down and ran his fingers over a very special name.
“I wonder how are you doing,” he whispered.
“Hey mister, are you okay?” Naruto poked the older men's shoulder.
“Yeah, there's important person's name on here,” silence followed.
“Important?”
“Yeah” He sensed a presence, not just any presence but.
“Ah, Naruto, who's this?” a familiar lazy voice drifted over.
“Kakashi-sensei!” he froze, slowly turned around and his brown eyes widen. It is him, he changed, a lot. There was something different about him, his voice and his expression; they were so carefree and lazy?
“This is,” Naruto remembered what Tsunade said, “Keep him a secret for a while”, “A really good friend of Tsunade! I'm supposed to be his tour guide and stuff” Naruto gave him one of his trademark smiles.
“Oh, I see, Hatake Kakashi,” He extended his hand to him.
“Um, N-Nairne Arashi,” he always liked the name Arashi, even if it did sound a bit feminine. He shook Kakashi's hand.
“What are you guys doing here,” Kakashi inquired.
“Just came here to pay a visit to some old friends,” Kakashi nodded in understanding manner, “So what are you doing here?”
“The same reason you're here,” Arashi mouthed a small “Oh”.
“Who is he?”
“A special friend,” Gimme a name, I want to make sure!
“We should get going Arashi,” Naruto tugged on Arashi's arm. He followed Naruto and this time, he led Naruto to the right place.